Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,044 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Why Do Nigerian Single Mothers In Ireland Shase Their Husbands Out Of The House? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Do Nigerian Single Mothers In Ireland Shase Their Husbands Out Of The House? (2100 Views)

Pics: NEMA Distributes Delivery Kits To 410 Expectant Mothers In Borno IDP Camps / Prophetess Juanita Bynum And Pastor Paula White Want To Divorce Their Husbands! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerian Single Mothers In Ireland Shase Their Husbands Out Of The House? by dotcomnamename: 9:15am On Apr 30, 2012
[b]I had earlier returned from Dublin in Ireland after my 3 weeks holiday there. I can't believe what my eyes are seeing in Dublin as most of Nigerian Single Mothers sending their husbands away from the house for the husband not to have a say over child benefits and other weekly and monthly benefits from the irish Government. Especially those Benin women from Edo-State. I saw a benin woman almost naked fighting her husband over child benefit. And most of their husband has not goten their residency yet, but most of the nigerian single mothers are legally residenct base of their irish born child. This is very sad for Nigerian women in Ireland. All they knows is party party party every day, and they are not ready to work. Only their husbands that works. Some of them can't even write their name. Worth a waste of life. I asked of them how long she's been in ireland and she said 10 years, and she dont have a bycicle yet in Nigeria according to a reliable source that knows her very well. All they knows are ''Gossip, fight, Partying, Shase their husbands away and fight because of income support from the government, sleep with numerous men while their husband at work, and contro their husband.

Infact if u're a Nigerian and your wife is in Ireland, if u're not careful u will stood-down if u come home late like 10pm. This is sad sha anyway.[/b] shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

Legit Reasons Why You Should Be The First To Comment (FTC) / Live From Anambra State........read More / Guess What This Goat Shoulted ... Win Recharge Card (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.