Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,674 members, 7,820,365 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Nysc Has Killed Me - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nysc Has Killed Me (4136 Views)

NASU Strike Is Wasting Our Lives; NYSC Has Been Put On Hold Due To It / .......... / Jamb Has Killed Me O! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nysc Has Killed Me by baronblessed: 7:46pm On Oct 22, 2015
Plssssss nairalanders Help Me, I jst printed my call up letter and I have Been posted To Zamfara of all places. Despite I worked it to Lag yet dey still posted me go zamfara, All my life I have Never been to the North. I have Neva wished to and won't go to d North, I can't RISK Ma LifE for any service tin, NYSC did not send me to school, dey didn't pay for my schooling. Nairalanders plSs Help Me I can't go to the NORTH. #Plsssssssssssssssss....

1 Like

Re: Nysc Has Killed Me by Badgers14: 7:48pm On Oct 22, 2015
No worries ma broda, i will help you work your NYSC to France.... Because I served in France cool

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nysc Has Killed Me by hummerwise(m): 7:48pm On Oct 22, 2015
bros yu gat no choice, yu just av to go and work ur relocation from dea...
my time i was posted to jos, i got relocated wif grace, yu can try too
Re: Nysc Has Killed Me by skondo09(m): 7:49pm On Oct 22, 2015
NORTH YOU MUST GO.
welcome to sharia land

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nysc Has Killed Me by lanrehamd: 7:52pm On Oct 22, 2015
Na Nairalanders send u go school.
I beg park well. U know even happy sey they send u go zamfara.......

7 Likes

Re: Nysc Has Killed Me by Aspiregreat: 9:27pm On Oct 22, 2015
You should be Happy you're going to explore a new environment.

What if you were post to Maiduguri ?sad
Re: Nysc Has Killed Me by dkronicle(m): 10:31pm On Oct 22, 2015
Anyways, u have luck.. My cousin was posted to sambisa na... ** eze pop corn**
Re: Nysc Has Killed Me by niggi4life(m): 10:34pm On Oct 22, 2015
baronblessed:
Plssssss nairalanders Help Me, I jst printed my call up letter and I have Been posted To Zamfara of all places. Despite I worked it to Lag yet dey still posted me go zamfara, All my life I have Never been to the North. I have Neva wished to and won't go to d North, I can't RISK Ma LifE for any service tin, NYSC did not send me to school, dey didn't pay for my schooling. Nairalanders plSs Help Me I can't go to the NORTH. #Plsssssssssssssssss....
hahahahahahaha, couldn't stop laughing, sorry bro, it is well
Re: Nysc Has Killed Me by Fraih(f): 10:41pm On Oct 22, 2015
You can not die
Re: Nysc Has Killed Me by princeisah26(m): 10:42pm On Oct 22, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked what did you want us too do ?.....abeg no go north stay house

1 Like

Re: Nysc Has Killed Me by dmola(m): 11:13pm On Oct 22, 2015
Fraih:
You can not die

chaiiiiii c as u fine .......

2 Likes

Re: Nysc Has Killed Me by Nobody: 11:28pm On Oct 22, 2015
I understand you, op. The thing is, report to the camp in Zamfara, that's if its actually where you will camp, do the necessary documentation and apply for relocation.

Here the test of integrity comes up. One. It's either you tell the truth and expect that miraculously they will heed and relocate you. Two. You go along with a medical report stating how the family doctor demands your presence for better treatment or how your imaginary wife is pregnant with kids. Choose wisely. There's a lot you will learn in Zamfara. The first is, the place is not really what you've heard.

3 Likes

Re: Nysc Has Killed Me by khose: 11:53pm On Oct 22, 2015
I hail ye corpers. Please who is going to Taraba and who is going by flight
Re: Nysc Has Killed Me by jaxxy(m): 12:26am On Oct 23, 2015
U Will go to the North, u will see it and u Will conquer It. Dats all

By broda served in Taraba. Notin happened bt dat Ws b4 boko boy came to being. Bt even now a frnd on mine severed at zamfarA I think. He did he camp there bt I think changed his posting afterwards. Cheer up and hv faith.
Re: Nysc Has Killed Me by yemite4all(m): 12:45am On Oct 23, 2015
Bro chill....na zamfara dem post me too....lets go there... nufyn dey happen
Re: Nysc Has Killed Me by brainzdh(m): 12:57am On Oct 23, 2015
Don't believe everything you see in the media, Zamfara may not be as bad as you think.
Re: Nysc Has Killed Me by menix(m): 1:02am On Oct 23, 2015
If u dey complain, what of my half brother wey dem post go Syria...
Re: Nysc Has Killed Me by MyschoolNG(m): 6:26am On Oct 23, 2015
If you are truly a graduate and have gone through school(public school) then you would brace yourself. if you don't then quit no body is forcing you to serve.
Re: Nysc Has Killed Me by Airoflaw(m): 6:50am On Oct 23, 2015
baronblessed:
Fear North of broda....i actually mean fear not
Re: Nysc Has Killed Me by Nobody: 7:05am On Oct 23, 2015
Have you ever heard of any incident in Zamfara?? Stop making noise here and thank nysc for exposing you beyond your village and it's environs. Zamfara is a lovely city with extremely welcoming people and well planned towns

2 Likes

Re: Nysc Has Killed Me by Armaggedon: 7:46am On Oct 23, 2015
Lmao
Re: Nysc Has Killed Me by damiloladuke: 7:47am On Oct 23, 2015
There is nothing you can do about it.. Just be prayerful okay!!

DO YOU NEED AN ADMIN FOR YOUR BLOG? CHECK MY SIGNATURE

YOU ALSO WANNA LAFF TIRE TODAY? CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: Nysc Has Killed Me by Goodnuel: 8:45am On Oct 23, 2015
My friend was posted to Kano grin sad angry
Re: Nysc Has Killed Me by Nobody: 9:15am On Oct 23, 2015
Cheer up, bro. Nothing bad will happen to you. Except for the scorching sun, the north is a nice place to be. I was posted to Adamawa State, we camped in Taraba because of the unrest in Adamawa. I tried redeploying to Kaduna but I got Jigawa State. am now in Lasjiggy (as we fondly call it). Just make up ur mind to go and enjoy (even If it is for 21 days) Zamfara. The Lord Will be with you, journey mercies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nysc Has Killed Me by ibullem(m): 9:31am On Oct 23, 2015
Tips to surviving in zamfara...
1. No look nyarinya
2. No look nyarinya pls
3. Pls and pls, no look nyarinya..

Kindly, Adhere to these tips.. and you will be just fine.. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nysc Has Killed Me by free2ryhme: 9:44am On Oct 23, 2015
baronblessed:

what kind of help do you want nairaland to assist you with. Please state in black and white
Re: Nysc Has Killed Me by kelzgie44: 9:48am On Oct 23, 2015
baronblessed:
..... grin cheesy....no woriii....its jes fr a year
Re: Nysc Has Killed Me by Generalpapiiii(m): 10:45am On Oct 23, 2015
Fraih:
You can not die
lol. Go in peace mother fraih has said u conot die #odieshi
Re: Nysc Has Killed Me by Fraih(f): 11:17am On Oct 23, 2015
Generalpapiiii:
lol. Go in peace mother fraih has said u conot die #odieshi
cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nysc Has Killed Me by damilareoye: 11:20am On Oct 23, 2015
grin

sorry op. the Lord is your strength
Re: Nysc Has Killed Me by flokii: 11:25am On Oct 23, 2015
baronblessed:

but you never die naa...

my friend start packing ur load... you av no choice

motto is... 'service & humility'.... OTONDO

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Richest Actor In Nollywood At This Moment / Unifecs - Oau, A Business Centre Or Resource Centre? / Unilorin Cut Off Mark:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.