Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Inem Peters Wears Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Inem Peters Wears Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) (79266 Views)

Georgina Onuoha Wears Bra Top In New Selfie / Inem Peters: "Why I Flaunt My Backside On Social Media" / Inem Peter Flashes Panties At Her Birthday Party [PICS+VIDEO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inem Peters Wears Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) by mrpatozky(m): 4:57pm On Oct 23, 2015
adajiboyy:
bruv almost all dis awa actress don turn olosho oooo
I swear.... . Lmao
Re: Inem Peters Wears Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) by Fingesi(m): 5:21pm On Oct 23, 2015
burning the candle of fame too fast is dangerous for up coming act. someday they would be in need of its light but would have ran out of wax.
Re: Inem Peters Wears Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) by tomzman: 5:56pm On Oct 23, 2015
Na so craze dey start.
Re: Inem Peters Wears Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) by mystique18(m): 6:10pm On Oct 23, 2015
MizFrances:
She doesn't even look comfortable.. why bother? angry undecided
yeahhh! d body language says it all...unbinding d hair to cover up as d 2nd cloth...trying hard to impress bt nt comfortable

1 Like

Re: Inem Peters Wears Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Oct 23, 2015
I would have loved it if she wore a white bra intead, to match her trousers and at least blend...
Re: Inem Peters Wears Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) by MizFrances(f): 6:19pm On Oct 23, 2015
ZYZZA:
undecided
What?
Re: Inem Peters Wears Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) by ZYZZA: 6:26pm On Oct 23, 2015
MizFrances:

What?
you don't want to sell the land na

*close my bag of billions. Walking away*
Re: Inem Peters Wears Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) by Mbediogu(m): 6:39pm On Oct 23, 2015
Beesluv:
Not impressed, she should have gone braless

Expirees. Retirees. HIV Data bank. Choi.
Re: Inem Peters Wears Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) by dombenis(m): 6:55pm On Oct 23, 2015
Beesluv:
Ndi Ara. look them.necked generation. where went your conscience.? .please you people need deliverance.
Re: Inem Peters Wears Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) by Beesluv: 7:03pm On Oct 23, 2015
dombenis:
Ndi Ara. look them.necked generation. where went your conscience.? .please you people need deliverance.

Can someone pls explain this to me? shocked grin
Re: Inem Peters Wears Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) by Lysian: 7:51pm On Oct 23, 2015
She's seeking attention cos she's not known... #rubbish#

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inem Peters Wears Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) by Aitee1: 8:19pm On Oct 23, 2015
iliyande:
Why not naked? I doubt if by 2030 women will still be wearing clothes

Exactly my thoughts...but I sha go miss den cry

2 Likes

Re: Inem Peters Wears Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) by pbs4real(m): 8:23pm On Oct 23, 2015
pretydiva:
kill urself
why u like wahala like dis undecided
Re: Inem Peters Wears Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) by pbs4real(m): 8:25pm On Oct 23, 2015
But that gal get UKWU! Sha grin wink
Re: Inem Peters Wears Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) by xtycool: 8:28pm On Oct 23, 2015
hmm, is only igbo girls can do this: manner-less,shameless, without dignity.mtwwwwwww...
Re: Inem Peters Wears Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) by pretydiva(f): 8:49pm On Oct 23, 2015
pbs4real:
why u like wahala like dis undecided
pstfu
Re: Inem Peters Wears Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) by pbs4real(m): 8:53pm On Oct 23, 2015
pretydiva:
pstfu
ur brain has been tampered with trust me undecided never seen someone a female for that mtr,always bitter nver happy,tell me wats the cause of all this? U go hardly see husband oooh,no be curse angry
Re: Inem Peters Wears Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) by JudgementHammer: 8:56pm On Oct 23, 2015
Is this how to celebrate the day God brought u to earth?

Even God go regret why ur mama no abort u.

1 Like

Re: Inem Peters Wears Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) by pretydiva(f): 8:59pm On Oct 23, 2015
pbs4real:
ur brain has been tampered with trust me undecided never seen someone a female for that mtr,always bitter nver happy,tell me wats the cause of all this? U go hardly see husband oooh,no be curse angry
nah..d reverse is d case..pity urself
Re: Inem Peters Wears Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) by pbs4real(m): 9:01pm On Oct 23, 2015
pretydiva:
nah..d reverse is d case..pity urself
smh & smd for u undecided
Re: Inem Peters Wears Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) by themanderon: 9:58pm On Oct 23, 2015
People that are not better than prostitutes are now being cast as celebrities hmmmmm cry
Re: Inem Peters Wears Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) by MizFrances(f): 10:35pm On Oct 23, 2015
ZYZZA:
you don't want to sell the land na

*close my bag of billions. Walking away*
Bi-whaat?
Come back jor. Person no dey follow u play? embarassed
Re: Inem Peters Wears Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) by bummyla(m): 10:48pm On Oct 23, 2015
Re: Inem Peters Wears Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) by Hatrik(m): 11:18pm On Oct 23, 2015
Lord save us from karishika.......all this witches way dey fly for night.
Re: Inem Peters Wears Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 1:23am On Oct 24, 2015
nothing show joor..e even cover fr front with bullets pass top
Re: Inem Peters Wears Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) by pretydiva(f): 4:42am On Oct 24, 2015
pbs4real:
smh & smd for u undecided
same here
Re: Inem Peters Wears Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) by goodgood2(m): 6:27am On Oct 24, 2015
pretydiva:
Click like if u don't know dis actress undecided
Click "like" if you disapprove of her costume.
Re: Inem Peters Wears Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) by nikkydon: 6:59am On Oct 24, 2015
She's not even comfortable with the dressing anyway, rubbish....
Re: Inem Peters Wears Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) by ZYZZA: 9:07am On Oct 24, 2015
MizFrances:

Bi-whaat?
Come back jor. Person no dey follow u play? embarassed
that land ehaff old any new land?
Re: Inem Peters Wears Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) by swaggerdgrt(m): 7:24pm On Oct 26, 2015
Beesluv:
goin braless is not enuf oohh,she shud have gone naked cos dat is wat we want now.we dnt wnt ladies wearin anytin on themselves again....we want evrytin in dia body to be free to air
Re: Inem Peters Wears Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) by Beesluv: 7:56pm On Oct 26, 2015
swaggerdgrt:
goin braless is not enuf oohh,she shud have gone naked cos dat is wat we want now.we dnt wnt ladies wearin anytin on themselves again....we want evrytin in dia body to be free to air
Wickedest grin

Do you want some guys to go blind?
Re: Inem Peters Wears Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) by swaggerdgrt(m): 10:48am On Oct 29, 2015
Beesluv:

Wickedest grin

Do you want some guys to go blind?
dat is wat i want,they shud go naked,wit dat d wrld wil be a better place to live in

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Big Sheff Weight Loss Transformation (Photos) / Davido's Bodyguard, Teejay Dies At The Age Of 36 / Mercy Eke In Massive Cleavage-Baring Skimpy Gown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.