Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,502 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Interview Invite By Ikeja Electric For Customer Service Representative - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Interview Invite By Ikeja Electric For Customer Service Representative (68124 Views)

Ikeja Electric Latest Job Recruitment (7 Positions) / Ikeja Electric Invite For Energy Sales Representative / Vfd Group Invite By Workforce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interview Invite By Ikeja Electric For Customer Service Representative by Setaje(f): 4:46pm On Oct 27, 2015
wristbangle:

How was the chat today? cool

It was good. Thankyou grin
Re: Interview Invite By Ikeja Electric For Customer Service Representative by lobito007(m): 4:51pm On Oct 27, 2015
Setaje:

It was good. Thankyou grin
Babe, what are you up to? You know what's expected. Give us a breakdown of the questions.
Re: Interview Invite By Ikeja Electric For Customer Service Representative by bidexmimi(f): 5:02pm On Oct 27, 2015
codebrew85:
Nobody yet. But I will find my way. Thanks.

Oh sorry i hope it's not too late.,am sure u can find ur way 2 cms, board ketu/mile 12 brt 4rm cms, drop @ Ojota, cross 2 d oda side and ask 4 whr alausa bus is..tell d conductor whr u r going to..I dnt knw d exact place too but am sure u can always find ur way 2 Kudirat abiola 4rm Ojota.
Re: Interview Invite By Ikeja Electric For Customer Service Representative by texasbullet(m): 5:14pm On Oct 27, 2015
Was cooooool
Re: Interview Invite By Ikeja Electric For Customer Service Representative by texasbullet(m): 5:32pm On Oct 27, 2015
texasbullet:
Was cooooool

@OOooooops whats can I do for u
Re: Interview Invite By Ikeja Electric For Customer Service Representative by easy4beno(m): 6:10pm On Oct 27, 2015
Congratulations to those of you that had theirs today, it will be goodnews that would follow suit and I wish you guys all d best..

However, I can understand that the exercise was kind of tasking from the comments I've read so far, I just want to crave your indulgence to please share a bit of details of how it went and what the process looked like for some of us having ours tomorrow. Thnks in adv!

We would get there..!

2 Likes

Re: Interview Invite By Ikeja Electric For Customer Service Representative by Oooops: 6:32pm On Oct 27, 2015
grin
texasbullet:

@OOooooops whats can I do for u
quote] gringringringrin
Re: Interview Invite By Ikeja Electric For Customer Service Representative by Oooops: 6:33pm On Oct 27, 2015
easy4beno:
Congratulations to those of you that had theirs today, it will be goodnews that would follow suit and I wish you guys all d best..

However, I can understand that the exercise was kind of tasking from the comments I've read so far, I just want to crave your indulgence to please share a bit of details of how it went and what the process looked like for some of us having ours tomorrow. Thnks in adv!

We would get there..!
so we'll see there tomorrow..... No lele, all is well.
Am having mine tomorrow too...
Re: Interview Invite By Ikeja Electric For Customer Service Representative by Oooops: 6:34pm On Oct 27, 2015
House how can i locate the venue from Bariga
Re: Interview Invite By Ikeja Electric For Customer Service Representative by easy4beno(m): 8:47pm On Oct 27, 2015
Oooops:
House how can i locate the venue from Bariga

From Bariga, find your way to fadeyi, den take a bus to Ojota, from Ojota, take marwa going to alausa, den drop there, d building is just few walks to d bus stop..mine is 2pm!
Re: Interview Invite By Ikeja Electric For Customer Service Representative by geebee0985: 9:34pm On Oct 27, 2015
Atleast someone should pls give us an idea of what went on during the interview. Just an idea.....
Re: Interview Invite By Ikeja Electric For Customer Service Representative by Inioluwa01(m): 9:50pm On Oct 27, 2015
Na wa oo. Una don do meeting say make una no talk how he be? Everyone's just forming lock up. Seriously now, let it be clear to us all that if we do not share ideas and heads-ups here about our one goal i.e getting into IKEDC, then the main purpose of the existence of this thread is by all means defeated. Remember that the race is not to the swift.....................it's just grace. God bless us all.

1 Like

Re: Interview Invite By Ikeja Electric For Customer Service Representative by flashycleo: 10:03pm On Oct 27, 2015
Me I tire for this thred o No information is passed as regards the interview at least we shud learn from the ESR thred!at least those who v done shud share a little if not all sef

1 Like

Re: Interview Invite By Ikeja Electric For Customer Service Representative by femotus88(m): 10:16pm On Oct 27, 2015
Bros, abeg send to me too oo
Re: Interview Invite By Ikeja Electric For Customer Service Representative by angrybutsane(f): 10:19pm On Oct 27, 2015
Pls setaje and others pls share what happened when u went in for the chat!..pls let's be informative!..am going on Thursday.. smiley
Re: Interview Invite By Ikeja Electric For Customer Service Representative by Oooops: 10:24pm On Oct 27, 2015
Inioluwa01:
Na wa oo. Una don do meeting say make una no talk how he be? Everyone's just forming lock up. Seriously now, let it be clear to us all that if we do not share ideas and heads-ups here about our one goal i.e getting into IKEDC, then the main purpose of the existence of this thread is by all means defeated. Remember that the race is not to the swift.....................it's just grace. God bless us all.
Nor be only you tire oh!!!
But i guess they are being diplomatic cos you never can tell who is reading!!!
Lets keep hope alive.... we shall overcome!
Am slated for tomorrow... Those for Thursday you gonna be lucky folks
Re: Interview Invite By Ikeja Electric For Customer Service Representative by Oooops: 10:26pm On Oct 27, 2015
easy4beno:

From Bariga, find your way to fadeyi, den take a bus to Ojota, from Ojota, take marwa going to alausa, den drop there, d building is just few walks to d bus stop..mine is 2pm!
Thanks Greatly. Am slated for 11am. Lets trust God!
Re: Interview Invite By Ikeja Electric For Customer Service Representative by flashycleo: 10:33pm On Oct 27, 2015
Am slated for 3pm 2mrw!
Re: Interview Invite By Ikeja Electric For Customer Service Representative by Setaje(f): 10:36pm On Oct 27, 2015
OK when I entered, they asked me to introduce myself. Asked me to give them details about my previous work. My duties there. Asked me how I respond to customer complaints. I talked extensively. So that's it. Best of luck.

3 Likes

Re: Interview Invite By Ikeja Electric For Customer Service Representative by femotus88(m): 10:58pm On Oct 27, 2015
Setaje:
OK when I entered, they asked me to introduce myself. Asked me to give them details about my previous work. My duties there. Asked me how I respond to customer complaints. I talked extensively. So that's it. Best of luck.
Is dt all u were asked to do?
Re: Interview Invite By Ikeja Electric For Customer Service Representative by Setaje(f): 11:25pm On Oct 27, 2015
femotus88:

Is dt all u were asked to do?

Yes it was.
Re: Interview Invite By Ikeja Electric For Customer Service Representative by femotus88(m): 11:39pm On Oct 27, 2015
Ok...Pls anyone stated for the Energy Sales Rep interview tomao,2pm shud pls signify
Setaje:

Yes it was.
Re: Interview Invite By Ikeja Electric For Customer Service Representative by lobito007(m): 5:50am On Oct 28, 2015
femotus88:
Ok...Pls anyone stated for the Energy Sales Rep interview tomao,2pm shud pls signify
I'm for thursday. I'll send u a pm.
Re: Interview Invite By Ikeja Electric For Customer Service Representative by geebee0985: 6:21am On Oct 28, 2015
Anyone scheduled for the interview on Fri 30th, cos I was initially sent a mail for 29th and later rescheduled
Re: Interview Invite By Ikeja Electric For Customer Service Representative by pelumi124: 7:58am On Oct 28, 2015
Jst like Setaje said...its an individual interview and 3 panelists. I was also asked to introduce myself, explain explicitly my present everyday job functions, how best can I reslove customers complaints, can I communicate an information to a customer even when I know its a lie considering my religion, what new skills I want to bring to the organization, what do I know so far about the organization, what is my present salary like? Well, I guess the questions are also determined by the panelists cos there were four rooms yesterday. Jst be bold while talking. A quick one for the guys, pls wear a jacket/suit. I didn't wear one and one of my panelists complained abt it. I wish u the very best of God.

5 Likes

Re: Interview Invite By Ikeja Electric For Customer Service Representative by Setaje(f): 8:04am On Oct 28, 2015
pelumi124:
Jst like Setaje said...its an individual interview and 3 panelists. I was also asked to introduce myself, explain explicitly my present everyday job functions, how best can I reslove customers complaints, can I communicate an information to a customer even when I know its a lie considering my religion, what new skills I want to bring to the organization, what do I know so far about the organization, what is my present salary like? Well, I guess the questions are also determined by the panelists cos there were four rooms yesterday. Jst be bold while talking. A quick one for the guys, pls wear a jacket/suit. I didn't wear one and one of my panelists complained abt it. I wish u the very best of God.

Yes yes yes. They scored on dress sense o. I actually saw that on their graph. For both men and women. Please be well dressed
Re: Interview Invite By Ikeja Electric For Customer Service Representative by Elizabeth1992: 8:10am On Oct 28, 2015
A multinational company in Lagos needs a MALE (ONLY) fresh Accounting graduate for the position of an Account Assistant. Send CV before 15th of November, 2015 to careersdwa2015@gmail.com.
Re: Interview Invite By Ikeja Electric For Customer Service Representative by geebee0985: 8:22am On Oct 28, 2015
pelumi124:

Thanks so much for the update, but for like how many minute or hours where you interviewed??
Re: Interview Invite By Ikeja Electric For Customer Service Representative by pelumi124: 8:38am On Oct 28, 2015
geebee0985:

Thanks so much for the update, but for like how many minute or hours where you interviewed??

Mehn....mine was like close to 25minutes o, I noticed dat particular panel spends more time with applicants unlike the others
Re: Interview Invite By Ikeja Electric For Customer Service Representative by adeniyieweje: 8:48am On Oct 28, 2015
pelumi124:

Mehn....mine was like close to 25minutes o, I noticed dat particular panel spends more time with applicants unlike the others

PLS DID YOU SUBMIT YOUR CV
Re: Interview Invite By Ikeja Electric For Customer Service Representative by pelumi124: 10:14am On Oct 28, 2015
adeniyieweje:

PLS DID YOU SUBMIT YOUR CV

Yes, 2 copies...it was stated in the invite mail
Re: Interview Invite By Ikeja Electric For Customer Service Representative by adeniyieweje: 10:22am On Oct 28, 2015
pelumi124:

Yes, 2 copies...it was stated in the invite mail
OK THANKS. BUT YOU SAID THEY 3 PANELIST WHICH CV WILL D THIRD PERSON USE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Man Who Searched For A Job For 6 Years Dies A Day Before His First Salary / Free Dragnet Past Q & A And Gmat Here / Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.