Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,932 members, 7,835,111 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

An Amazing Art Of Celebrities Posing With Their Younger Self(pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / An Amazing Art Of Celebrities Posing With Their Younger Self(pics) (1569 Views)

Muslim Woman Pictured With Bobrisky. Muslim Man Slams Her For Posing With 'Gay' / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Writes Letter To Her Younger Self / List Of Celebrities Who Voted For Donald Trump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Amazing Art Of Celebrities Posing With Their Younger Self(pics) by wheesin(m): 11:36pm On Oct 22, 2015
1) Bill Gates with his younger money loving self grin

2)Micheal Jackson posing with his adorable younger self undecided

Re: An Amazing Art Of Celebrities Posing With Their Younger Self(pics) by wheesin(m): 11:39pm On Oct 22, 2015
3) Steve Jobs posing with his ambitious younger self smiley

4) Al Pacino (scarface) posing with his quite dangerous younger self

Re: An Amazing Art Of Celebrities Posing With Their Younger Self(pics) by sinaj(f): 11:40pm On Oct 22, 2015
Itz beautiful smiley
Re: An Amazing Art Of Celebrities Posing With Their Younger Self(pics) by wheesin(m): 11:43pm On Oct 22, 2015
5) Paul McCartney posing with his talented younger self

6) Robert De Niro posing beside his awesome younger self

Re: An Amazing Art Of Celebrities Posing With Their Younger Self(pics) by ril19(m): 11:45pm On Oct 22, 2015
Impressive!
Re: An Amazing Art Of Celebrities Posing With Their Younger Self(pics) by wheesin(m): 11:47pm On Oct 22, 2015
7) Mick Jagger posing with his crazy younger self cool

Source
http://digitalsynopsis.com/design/before-after-celebrity-illustrations-fulvio-obregon/

Lalasticlala , Ishilove

Re: An Amazing Art Of Celebrities Posing With Their Younger Self(pics) by Braveht: 11:52pm On Oct 22, 2015
Nice
Re: An Amazing Art Of Celebrities Posing With Their Younger Self(pics) by osesology(m): 12:00am On Oct 23, 2015
Ok na. Where is 2baba and his younger self? Moreover they all look like art paintings to me.
Re: An Amazing Art Of Celebrities Posing With Their Younger Self(pics) by lolu007(m): 12:08am On Oct 23, 2015
Captivating.. I'll love to see obj and his younger self
Re: An Amazing Art Of Celebrities Posing With Their Younger Self(pics) by Divineluv14(f): 12:23am On Oct 23, 2015
Michael Jackson undecided angry
Re: An Amazing Art Of Celebrities Posing With Their Younger Self(pics) by drizslim(m): 1:07am On Oct 23, 2015
D last pic tho shows... Blacksheep of the house...
Re: An Amazing Art Of Celebrities Posing With Their Younger Self(pics) by hyfr(m): 1:15am On Oct 23, 2015
Abeg where is aki&pawpaw and their younger self ??. Please can anyone explain what's recently going on at Chelsea this season Is that our players are worn out or stressed or team spirit is not there or this eva carniero they sacked is making players angry. God help Chelsea IJN. MIRACLE IS WHEN CHELSEA LIFTs THE EPL AFTER pASSING THIS TRAUMA

1 Like

Re: An Amazing Art Of Celebrities Posing With Their Younger Self(pics) by hyfr(m): 1:29am On Oct 23, 2015
2)Micheal Jackson posing with his adorable younger self undecided[/quote] micheal jackson own bad o. From Black to Gold.
Re: An Amazing Art Of Celebrities Posing With Their Younger Self(pics) by Nobody: 7:55am On Oct 23, 2015
Michael Jackson showing his black and white self undecided be proud of your color anytime cool sometimes I wish I rep black grin
Re: An Amazing Art Of Celebrities Posing With Their Younger Self(pics) by wheesin(m): 8:32am On Oct 23, 2015
nickkylawve:
Michael Jackson showing his black and white self undecided be proud of your color anytime cool sometimes I wish I rep black grin

u should still rep black whether light skinned or not.. u are black at heart grin
Re: An Amazing Art Of Celebrities Posing With Their Younger Self(pics) by Nobody: 10:49am On Oct 23, 2015
Okay
Re: An Amazing Art Of Celebrities Posing With Their Younger Self(pics) by ellahzy(f): 11:09am On Oct 23, 2015
nice one....especially MJ nd PaulMcCartney

I need to see Wizkid's own.
Re: An Amazing Art Of Celebrities Posing With Their Younger Self(pics) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Oct 23, 2015
wheesin:

u should still rep black whether light skinned or not.. u are black at heart grin
grin abi

(1) (Reply)

Omotola And Husband Stuns In New Xmas Photo / ★ Top Nigerian Celebrities Who Look Way Older Than Their Age - 360jamng(.com) / Checkout Exclusive Photos From Ola Dips Closed Door Signing To Reminisce -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.