Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,700 members, 7,831,182 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

My Girlfriend Said To Me It Was Over - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / My Girlfriend Said To Me It Was Over (935 Views)

My Girlfriend Said I Look Like Wizkid / My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Inherited This From My Grandfather!!! / Pls My Girlfriend Said Am Very Handsome... Pls Is It...(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Said To Me It Was Over by FlySly05: 8:49am On Oct 23, 2015
My girlfriend told me that it's over
between us. I thought about it and i found out that life without her is meaningless, so i decided to kill myself. I jumped from my reading table to my bed but i didn't die, i went to the express road and looked carefully before crossing the road, nothing happened to me.
I drank 4 rubbers of lacasera with plenty suya but nothing happened, i took a lot of mangoes without swallowing the seeds, yet I didn't see hell! I proceeded to another level of concoction. I prepared gizzard and kidney sauce with strawberry juice and yet nothing happened to me. I ate cake, chocolate mixed with ice cream, still I didn't die. I'm so worried now cause i just finished eating fried rice with chilled maltina, but nothing has happened to me. I'm really upset right now. Friends, what do i do? Should I
try fried plantain and chicken with fresh milk?
Will it work?
I'm waiting for your advice.
Dis is not small matter ohhhhh ! Advice me
please
Re: My Girlfriend Said To Me It Was Over by ahmbal(m): 8:55am On Oct 23, 2015
werey eee, please rope oooo

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Said To Me It Was Over by Nobody: 8:58am On Oct 23, 2015
Try; jik+hypo+hcl+vim undecided

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Said To Me It Was Over by harfix: 10:51am On Oct 23, 2015
y u no try hanging urself
Re: My Girlfriend Said To Me It Was Over by FlySly05: 2:21pm On Oct 23, 2015
Just trying a convenient way to go to heaven and you guys are suggesting ways wey go make even the devil cringe. grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

When YoU Download 180gig Of Empire Series And The Audio Is In French / "Ass Looking" Very Hilarious You Need To See This / When The Company Keeps Saying No Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.