Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,954 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

How To Make More Than 7500 Weekly For Life Without Stress....real And Solid - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / How To Make More Than 7500 Weekly For Life Without Stress....real And Solid (1023 Views)

Earn Legit Income Or Extra Cash From All Network..over N1.2MM Weekly / Transfer Money Abroad Without Stress And With Best Charge / Learn How You Can Make More Than $1000 On Fiverr This Month Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make More Than 7500 Weekly For Life Without Stress....real And Solid by Alveez(m): 9:16am On Oct 23, 2015
Are you ready to start earning extra income with no stress?
Are you ready to sleep while your money works around the clock for you ?
Are you ready to start earning over 7500 minimum weekly on an investment of #3500.
If your answers to the following questions please read on………..

I guess the next question on your mind is …..what kind of business pays such money? I would ask same if am in you shoes. Now the answer is ..this business am introducing to you is the business acclaimed by ROBERT KIYOSAKI the great best -selling author of the book RICH DAD POOR DAD as the HIGHEST PAYING JOB IN THE WORLD IN THIS CENTURY. – NETWORKING.
This is a new dimension to NETWORKING, IT’S A NEW LUCRATIVE JOB in town that is paying people worldwide everyday after two weeks of joining. You will not sell or market any product.
All you need be part of this huge money spinning investment is JUST #3,500. ARMED with your 3500 and attend the meeting either on wed, thurs, fri or sat 11am @ omole IKEJA and after the presentation if you are not cool with it you can go home with your money.
Here is your chance to make good money everyday ….FOR LIFE! My people this is a claim worth checking out and it cost you nothing to check it out as you can even come if you don’t have money yet .come and check it out and if you don’t want to do you can take a walk, but I promise you ……..you wont have to walk away. because its pure money making , almost effortless .
Choose to make money everyday for LIFE!
Warning! If you IGNORE this MESSAGE you may be WALKIING PAST….a FORTUNE!

So contact me via: [b]whatsapp ..08024606946 email: prinzalveez@gmail.com[/b]

I will send you the venue and give you more details even before you attend the presentation meeting.

YOU CAN MAKE STILL MAKE A FORTUNE BEFORE THIS YEAR RUNS OUT ……….THIS IS A REAL AND LIFETIME RESIDUAL INCOME FOR YOUSELF AND YOUR FAMILY……FOR LIFE!
Re: How To Make More Than 7500 Weekly For Life Without Stress....real And Solid by prinzboi: 7:37am On Oct 29, 2015
winkguess we share a common name. lols ...

now seriously ,where exactly is the venue for ur presentation and after the #3500 are we going to pay another money as the business progresses ?

where exactly is the venue for ur presentation and after the #3500 are we going to pay another money as the business progresses ?
Re: How To Make More Than 7500 Weekly For Life Without Stress....real And Solid by Alveez(m): 3:31pm On Nov 01, 2015
prinzboi:
winkguess we share a common name. lols ...

now seriously ,where exactly is the venue for ur presentation and after the #3500 are we going to pay another money as the business progresses ?

where exactly is the venue for ur presentation and after the #3500 are we going to pay another money as the business progresses ?

lolz
thanks Prinz. to your first question sir , the venue is at Omole ikeja .
and your second question.... once you pay the 3500 you don't need to add any money again ....ur income from the investment is what gets bigger as u progress in the buz.

let ur money works for you.

(1) (Reply)

Available For All Your Fashion Needs / Hurry!get Detailed Business Plans For New Loan & Business Grant Applications!!! / Configuration, Implementation, And Installation Of AVAYA IP PBX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.