Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,074 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Ali Baba Hosts Annie & 2face, Patoranking And Iyanya In His House - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ali Baba Hosts Annie & 2face, Patoranking And Iyanya In His House (42556 Views)

'Why I Went Back To Annie' - 2Face Opens Up / Ali Baba Hosts 20k Social Media Challenge Again / Tiwa Savage,teebillz & Son At Annie & 2face's Daughter's Birthday (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ali Baba Hosts Annie & 2face, Patoranking And Iyanya In His House by flyca: 12:22pm On Oct 23, 2015
Dottore:
I got this on my profile by mistake:

"I believe that there is no god/God but Allah and Muhammad is His Prophet."

Can someone help me get rid of it. The thought makes me feel sick. Save my Soul
Bobbystanley:

I m also a victim of that shit
One of the tyrannies of the sect. Its been on for a while now. I feel sad too cry But don't worry, it is well
Re: Ali Baba Hosts Annie & 2face, Patoranking And Iyanya In His House by Dottore: 12:23pm On Oct 23, 2015
flyca:

Hello
I don die
Re: Ali Baba Hosts Annie & 2face, Patoranking And Iyanya In His House by eazydon(m): 12:26pm On Oct 23, 2015
Okay
Re: Ali Baba Hosts Annie & 2face, Patoranking And Iyanya In His House by kazmanbanjoko(m): 12:26pm On Oct 23, 2015
Gboskee:
make the madness SInGular..should ''u'' alone jump over fence
why not display d madness firstly.
Re: Ali Baba Hosts Annie & 2face, Patoranking And Iyanya In His House by eazydon(m): 12:27pm On Oct 23, 2015
flyca:

One of the tyrannies of the sect. Its been on for a while now. I feel sad too cry But don't worry, it is well

What do you mean? Have they infiltrated NL mods?
Re: Ali Baba Hosts Annie & 2face, Patoranking And Iyanya In His House by bigapple7: 12:29pm On Oct 23, 2015
wetin all of dem dey look for up na pop or on to d lord coming shocked

1 Like

Re: Ali Baba Hosts Annie & 2face, Patoranking And Iyanya In His House by kechywillz(m): 12:32pm On Oct 23, 2015
I sight that fresh laps
Re: Ali Baba Hosts Annie & 2face, Patoranking And Iyanya In His House by flyca: 12:37pm On Oct 23, 2015
eazydon:

What do you mean? Have they infiltrated NL mods?

You don't know? undecided
No be today. Its been on for a while now
Re: Ali Baba Hosts Annie & 2face, Patoranking And Iyanya In His House by therealdeal10: 12:38pm On Oct 23, 2015
Dat gal on yellow skirt dey use style dey show us her laps n her black undies

Nawa ooo
Re: Ali Baba Hosts Annie & 2face, Patoranking And Iyanya In His House by hob(m): 12:38pm On Oct 23, 2015
Dem won do orgy or wetin

JustAsking
Re: Ali Baba Hosts Annie & 2face, Patoranking And Iyanya In His House by whoisuche: 12:39pm On Oct 23, 2015
Dottore:

Read Psalm 14 vs 1

The Bible’s answer

Yes, the Bible provides compelling evidence that God exists. It encourages us to build faith in God, not by blindly believing religious assertions, but by using our “power of reason” and “mental perception.” (Romans 12:1; 1 John 5:20, footnote) Consider the following lines of reasoning based on the Bible:
Re: Ali Baba Hosts Annie & 2face, Patoranking And Iyanya In His House by Missmossy(f): 12:47pm On Oct 23, 2015
The lady who exposed all her laps though lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Ali Baba Hosts Annie & 2face, Patoranking And Iyanya In His House by j4sure(m): 12:52pm On Oct 23, 2015
Good na their Papa now so its really good ooooo.

@that lady exposing her undies must u wear mini shirt or what?
donaldoffice:
Ali Baba, Annie & 2face idibia , patoranking and iyanya at Ali Baba's House

Caption

My wife and I hosted @2faceidibia1, his wife, @annieidibia1 and some friends, over to our bunk for snacks and mineralssss, after the launch of his biography #AVeryGoodBadGuy @patorankingfire @patoranking_fire (I no know which be the correct one OO) @iyanya @fredafrancis... It was a very entertaining evening. Jokes from @2faceidibia1... If you see how @iyanya was beaten on the snooker board by #patoranking you will pity him... I think he beat everybody SEF... The only problem we had to manage with was that as soon as my wife, Annie and the domestic staff got going the evening nearly turned into a kparakpor of Akwa Ibom Adi okay!!! #CheersToTheBalcony!!!!

Showing @2faceidibia1 what I wanted but was not allowed to have. I had to let our guests know that I was only a squatter in the house... In short, that I live with my wife. When the house was built the only place I was allowed to have a say in was the library and the #mancave... When I say what if... I hear, "Abeg Abeg Abeg, you have gotten your library."

The ladies had fun... So did we. We were in my #mancave and #library... It was a good evening

source https://instagram.com/p/9LFC8iGamv/?taken-by=alibabagcfr
Re: Ali Baba Hosts Annie & 2face, Patoranking And Iyanya In His House by elopee3000(m): 12:53pm On Oct 23, 2015
Dottore:

at mention of Allah u will hear bomb blast in kano or kaduna or jigawa or Pakistan >:Muslim heaven some times I wonder how it will look like maybe like Somalia or Afghanistan
Re: Ali Baba Hosts Annie & 2face, Patoranking And Iyanya In His House by kester62(m): 1:02pm On Oct 23, 2015
These are simple of love
Re: Ali Baba Hosts Annie & 2face, Patoranking And Iyanya In His House by Came: 1:19pm On Oct 23, 2015
That babe way wear Ankara for go the place naked, E for good .
Re: Ali Baba Hosts Annie & 2face, Patoranking And Iyanya In His House by Maximillian1: 1:36pm On Oct 23, 2015
dkronicle:
That tv go make senses for fifa.. **pop corn house**
I swear..na wetin I dey observe since
Re: Ali Baba Hosts Annie & 2face, Patoranking And Iyanya In His House by Lancier(m): 1:37pm On Oct 23, 2015
Do you know Insurance is the modern day creator and protector of wealth?

We at insurancedirect2u in association with STACO Insurance Plc can provide you with world class insurance services to safeguard you in Nigeria's challenging environment. 

Our Services: 
Motor Insurance,Fire and Special Perils Insurance,Personal Protection Plan,Burglary Insurance,Home Insurance,Accident Insurance,Building Insurance,Workmen Compensation,Marine & Aviation Insurance,Engineering & Construction Insurance,Oil & Gas Insurance etc. 

Our rates and premiums are quite competitive and affordable. We also offer we flexible payment plans and advisory services. 

For inquiries, call LANRE  on 08033054437 or ping me. BB Pin: 2bd85fdb  You can also email me on lancier224@yahoo.com. 

INSURE TODAY to safeguard against the unforeseen. Please forward to all your friends and contacts.

InsuranceDirect2U...Quality Service Delivery "2U" Guaranteed.
Re: Ali Baba Hosts Annie & 2face, Patoranking And Iyanya In His House by gynny(f): 1:42pm On Oct 23, 2015
they look good
Re: Ali Baba Hosts Annie & 2face, Patoranking And Iyanya In His House by realborn(m): 1:43pm On Oct 23, 2015
Nice...
Re: Ali Baba Hosts Annie & 2face, Patoranking And Iyanya In His House by Nobody: 2:10pm On Oct 23, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
So what should we do to it Should we jump fence or what
@ your will bros.
Re: Ali Baba Hosts Annie & 2face, Patoranking And Iyanya In His House by justmenoni: 2:34pm On Oct 23, 2015
Lol dat wan wey open yansh nko, maybe she think sey pool party go dey

Chanchit:
Ali just pack enter that house? Why e come empty like that. See as Iyanya dress to go chop snacks and mineral, I no know why he no kuku add suit and tie.
2baba knows the dress code jare.
Re: Ali Baba Hosts Annie & 2face, Patoranking And Iyanya In His House by dadebayo1(m): 2:49pm On Oct 23, 2015
siegfried99:
Hmmm

That babe to the right in the first pic lipsrsealed

I had to scroll up... Lolllll.... The kind babe wey fit snatch person husband.. The legs nah..............

I didn't say u should scroll up oo grin
Re: Ali Baba Hosts Annie & 2face, Patoranking And Iyanya In His House by Gboskee(m): 2:54pm On Oct 23, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
why not display d madness firstly.
you have explicitly done that right from the start...
Re: Ali Baba Hosts Annie & 2face, Patoranking And Iyanya In His House by siegfried99(m): 3:00pm On Oct 23, 2015
[quote author=dadebayo1 post=39280841][/quote]

grin
Re: Ali Baba Hosts Annie & 2face, Patoranking And Iyanya In His House by Nobody: 3:13pm On Oct 23, 2015
Abeg who be that one wai open yansh... Abi wai wan open yansh
Re: Ali Baba Hosts Annie & 2face, Patoranking And Iyanya In His House by GentleYoung(m): 3:28pm On Oct 23, 2015
flyca:

You all just displaying your ignorance,so u never knew u accepted that yourself when u entered the islam section.
Re: Ali Baba Hosts Annie & 2face, Patoranking And Iyanya In His House by flyca: 3:31pm On Oct 23, 2015
GentleYoung:

You all just displaying your ignorance,so u never knew u accepted that yourself when u entered the islam section.
Do you guys have to make any pledge before you comment on a Christian/Church topic, Yes or No?
Abeg ah no wan tok pls sad
Re: Ali Baba Hosts Annie & 2face, Patoranking And Iyanya In His House by IYANGBALI: 3:33pm On Oct 23, 2015
[quote author=Chanchit post=39270399]Ali just pack enter that house? Why e come empty like that. na him football field be dat now
Re: Ali Baba Hosts Annie & 2face, Patoranking And Iyanya In His House by armadeo(m): 5:30pm On Oct 23, 2015
Chanchit:
Ali just pack enter that house? Why e come empty like that. See as Iyanya dress to go chop snacks and mineral, I no know why he no kuku add suit and tie.
2baba knows the dress code jare.

Dude the new decor style is Spartan.

You don't need a load of crap messing up your living style just the bare necessities.

It's also easier to make the place neat.

Stop piling garbage. That's why it's called garbage.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Richard Mofe Damijo And Wife Celebrate 23 Years Of Marriage (Photos) / Daddy Showkey's Wife, Sandra And Children: Singer Celebrate Wife’s Birthday / Bobrisky Meets Mercy Eke, BBNaija Winner (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.