Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,000 members, 7,835,374 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Ali Baba Hosts Annie & 2face, Patoranking And Iyanya In His House - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ali Baba Hosts Annie & 2face, Patoranking And Iyanya In His House (42557 Views)

'Why I Went Back To Annie' - 2Face Opens Up / Ali Baba Hosts 20k Social Media Challenge Again / Tiwa Savage,teebillz & Son At Annie & 2face's Daughter's Birthday (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ali Baba Hosts Annie & 2face, Patoranking And Iyanya In His House by fpeter(f): 5:30pm On Oct 23, 2015
who is that one flashing her black underpants? cry
Re: Ali Baba Hosts Annie & 2face, Patoranking And Iyanya In His House by abiolaoladipupo(m): 7:02pm On Oct 23, 2015
[quote author=Big4wig post=39275786]Guys i sincerely need ur help, i think i need to see a good optician who could perform a good surgery on my eyes cos each time i look into my WALLET it's always EMPTY[/quote

you don't need an optician, who you need is a jujucian... to help you see if some spirit are packing money from your wallet...
Re: Ali Baba Hosts Annie & 2face, Patoranking And Iyanya In His House by kelzgie44: 7:54pm On Oct 23, 2015
donaldoffice:
Ali Baba, Annie & 2face idibia , patoranking and iyanya at Ali Baba's House

Caption

My wife and I hosted @2faceidibia1, his wife, @annieidibia1 and some friends, over to our bunk for snacks and mineralssss, after the launch of his biography #AVeryGoodBadGuy @patorankingfire @patoranking_fire (I no know which be the correct one OO) @iyanya @fredafrancis... It was a very entertaining evening. Jokes from @2faceidibia1... If you see how @iyanya was beaten on the snooker board by #patoranking you will pity him... I think he beat everybody SEF... The only problem we had to manage with was that as soon as my wife, Annie and the domestic staff got going the evening nearly turned into a kparakpor of Akwa Ibom Adi okay!!! #CheersToTheBalcony!!!!

Showing @2faceidibia1 what I wanted but was not allowed to have. I had to let our guests know that I was only a squatter in the house... In short, that I live with my wife. When the house was built the only place I was allowed to have a say in was the library and the #mancave... When I say what if... I hear, "Abeg Abeg Abeg, you have gotten your library."

The ladies had fun... So did we. We were in my #mancave and #library... It was a good evening

source https://instagram.com/p/9LFC8iGamv/?taken-by=alibabagcfr

HELEN PAUL OOOOO.....This is d man without material!!!!!!!!#he is made ..and left so u kud get reach too
Re: Ali Baba Hosts Annie & 2face, Patoranking And Iyanya In His House by enevicky(f): 8:54pm On Oct 23, 2015
wow lovely couple but come to think of it why Iyanya all dress up like it a conference meeting lol
Re: Ali Baba Hosts Annie & 2face, Patoranking And Iyanya In His House by xtervaganza(m): 9:14pm On Oct 23, 2015
Impossible to hate this classy man
Re: Ali Baba Hosts Annie & 2face, Patoranking And Iyanya In His House by bummyla(m): 10:51pm On Oct 23, 2015
okay! Must have been fun! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Ali Baba Hosts Annie & 2face, Patoranking And Iyanya In His House by alexander0147(m): 12:02am On Oct 24, 2015
patoranking live in fegge stadium,come 14th of Nov.can't wait

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Having Fun With His Wife, Friends, Tania Omotayo (Pics, Video) / Bobrisky Meets Mercy Eke, BBNaija Winner (Video) / Toni Payne Calls Olakunle Churchill 'Vindictive' For Naming His Newborn ‘King’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.