Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,650 members, 7,823,844 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Global Mobile Internet Service - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Global Mobile Internet Service (1249 Views)

Yahclick Internet Service / Best (vsat) Internet Service Provider In Nigeria / Best Home Internet Service In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Global Mobile Internet Service by lionedwin(m): 12:02pm On Oct 30, 2005
What are the possibilities of having a global mobile internet service? What this means is that you have internet connection on your laptop any where you are in Nigeria. Is it possible? On the road, inflight, at sea or abroad.

(thoughts) At present there is no such service but the need for it is increasing.

I need a critical analysis of this possibility. Also can Thuraya work? (dial up )?
Re: Global Mobile Internet Service by erdoo(f): 1:03pm On Nov 01, 2005
I do think this is very possible, it will cost alot but it is possible. Included in the cost for us to be able to achieve this is the cost of having to properly and seriously orientating the masses and the entire public about this, because apart from u and me that is enlightened about what it means to be global so many do not and will not be ready to take it. cool
Re: Global Mobile Internet Service by Bilspop(m): 1:21am On Dec 04, 2005
With little enlightenment, many people will hav interest in this, because it brings the globe on their fingertips. I think Glo has a service like that, though thats costly. I also think when Glo is through with its current fixed wireless project, such service might be rolled out. But all the same, may be we should wait till Nigeria launches its communication satellite, with that, such project might be easy
Re: Global Mobile Internet Service by godwintoma: 4:56pm On Jul 10, 2008
Well in no time the whole internet issue will be the thing of the past let just keep our fingers crossed. My pain is that the current internet services provided by the telecommunication companies is so poor while they are extorting nigerians: if mtn could say the money they make in nigeria one year is more than the money made in south africa in six years then everybody should know that they are parasites feed on nigerians.For me let more telecommunication companies come in just like india that has more than 50 telecommunication companies guess how the competition will look like the benefits to the indians. We are still suffering from Ernest Ndukwe factor. shai that prof no dey help matter. Belove we will get there someday.

For me i take my solace in one freedom browsing software that enable me to browse the internet for free. guys you check it out www.freedombrowsing.com.and i was opportune to speak with the owner of the site he gave me password this info to login
username: testinguser or testinguser password: testingtrial .Guys you can try it out
i follow every instruction there, men am browsing and it quite faster to be precise.
kool for me now

(1) (Reply)

Video File Compressors? / How Can I Download Movies On Youtube? / New Orbit Brand Ltd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.