Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,367 members, 7,819,319 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

You Need To See What A Female Student Of AAU Wore To Class Today [PHOTO] - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / You Need To See What A Female Student Of AAU Wore To Class Today [PHOTO] (3819 Views)

Students Of Nigerian Defence Academy Pictured Going To Class / Guy Signs On A Lady's Chest After Her Final Exams Today (Photo) / Maths Teacher On His Way To Class For Double Period Lesson. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Need To See What A Female Student Of AAU Wore To Class Today [PHOTO] by Mykel4God(m): 10:28am On Oct 23, 2015
She is a student of AAU – she wore to class this morning.

http://gist.mp3bullet.com

Cc: Lalasticlala

Re: You Need To See What A Female Student Of AAU Wore To Class Today [PHOTO] by Nobody: 10:32am On Oct 23, 2015
Ghana must cloth..

1 Like

Re: You Need To See What A Female Student Of AAU Wore To Class Today [PHOTO] by Dolypson04(m): 10:35am On Oct 23, 2015
good for her.
Re: You Need To See What A Female Student Of AAU Wore To Class Today [PHOTO] by Nobody: 2:51pm On Oct 23, 2015
grin
Re: You Need To See What A Female Student Of AAU Wore To Class Today [PHOTO] by Tobilastik(m): 4:36pm On Oct 23, 2015
Thought I'll see something like miniskirt angry
Re: You Need To See What A Female Student Of AAU Wore To Class Today [PHOTO] by Beesluv: 8:34pm On Oct 23, 2015
She must be from ghana
Re: You Need To See What A Female Student Of AAU Wore To Class Today [PHOTO] by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 23, 2015
Tobilastik:
Thought I'll see something like miniskirt angry
Bros you like bad thing grin
Re: You Need To See What A Female Student Of AAU Wore To Class Today [PHOTO] by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 23, 2015
i thought i would see something in miniskirt. angry
Re: You Need To See What A Female Student Of AAU Wore To Class Today [PHOTO] by RobinHez(m): 9:49pm On Oct 23, 2015
Teempakguy:
i thought i would see something in miniskirt. angry
tongue
Re: You Need To See What A Female Student Of AAU Wore To Class Today [PHOTO] by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 23, 2015
RobinHez:

tongue
guy, this one nah disappointment. sad
Re: You Need To See What A Female Student Of AAU Wore To Class Today [PHOTO] by pjosh1(m): 10:03pm On Oct 23, 2015
mtchew.....

*Throws vaseline container away out of dissapointment*

1 Like

Re: You Need To See What A Female Student Of AAU Wore To Class Today [PHOTO] by RobinHez(m): 10:05pm On Oct 23, 2015
Teempakguy:
guy, this one nah disappointment. sad

Don't worry! Better days are ahead grin

So how far...with ur mediocre softwares? What's ur latest achievement.
Re: You Need To See What A Female Student Of AAU Wore To Class Today [PHOTO] by Nobody: 10:09pm On Oct 23, 2015
RobinHez:

Don't worry! Better days are ahead grin

So how far...with ur mediocre softwares? What's ur latest achievement.
er . . .

i'm not done yet. but i have this mediocre scene i created from scratch. embarassed embarassed

i don't have a gift for architecture, do i? embarassed

Re: You Need To See What A Female Student Of AAU Wore To Class Today [PHOTO] by Nobody: 10:10pm On Oct 23, 2015
pjosh1:
mtchew.....

*Throws vaseline container away out of dissapointment*
imagine. angry

you use blue seal?
Re: You Need To See What A Female Student Of AAU Wore To Class Today [PHOTO] by RobinHez(m): 10:13pm On Oct 23, 2015
Teempakguy:
er . . .

i'm not done yet. but i have this mediocre scene i created from scratch. embarassed embarassed

i don't have a gift for architecture, do i? embarassed

shocked shocked

How did u?
Re: You Need To See What A Female Student Of AAU Wore To Class Today [PHOTO] by Nobody: 10:22pm On Oct 23, 2015
RobinHez:

shocked shocked

How did u?
Google "Blender 3D software"

it allows you to design and build stuff in a 3D environment. and then tell your computer to draw what you designed. there are many types of such design software. but blender is my favorite. wink

i'm even a noob. check out this one someone designed using the same software.(keep in mind that he created everything you see there from scratch. remember THAT IS NOT A PHOTOGRAPH.
(first attached picture.)

i also attached a picture of how the software looks like. when i was using it do design the scene above. wink

1 Like

Re: You Need To See What A Female Student Of AAU Wore To Class Today [PHOTO] by Nobody: 10:23pm On Oct 23, 2015
Mykel4God:
She is a student of AAU – she wore to class this morning.

http://gist.mp3bullet.com

Cc: Lalasticlala
you when no see anywhere snap pix but instead decide to snap under tyre of plane...which 1 bad pass?
Re: You Need To See What A Female Student Of AAU Wore To Class Today [PHOTO] by RobinHez(m): 10:46pm On Oct 23, 2015
Teempakguy:
Google "Blender 3D software"

it allows you to design and build stuff in a 3D environment. and then tell your computer to draw what you designed. there are many types of such design software. but blender is my favorite. wink

i'm even a noob. check out this one someone designed using the same software.(keep in mind that he created everything you see there from scratch. remember THAT IS NOT A PHOTOGRAPH.
(first attached picture.)

i also attached a picture of how the software looks like. when i was using it do design the scene above. wink

Impressive! smiley

I myself can't do all these.... U're really good!
Re: You Need To See What A Female Student Of AAU Wore To Class Today [PHOTO] by Nobody: 10:56pm On Oct 23, 2015
RobinHez:

Impressive! smiley

I myself can't do all these.... U're really good!
thanks. sad

1 Like

Re: You Need To See What A Female Student Of AAU Wore To Class Today [PHOTO] by lordcrux: 2:59am On Oct 24, 2015
Re: You Need To See What A Female Student Of AAU Wore To Class Today [PHOTO] by Godmother(f): 7:30am On Oct 24, 2015
She's creative, love the concept and it looks very good on her. OP is she a fashion designer?

(1) (Reply)

How To Change NYSC Date Of Birth During Online Registration / .. / See 6hours Open Exam Giving To Post Graduate Student Of UNILAG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.