Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,951 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

UNIMED Post Utme Result - Education (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIMED Post Utme Result (86171 Views)

UNIMED Post-utme Form, Cut-off Mark And Registration Details – 2018/19 / UNIMED Applicants' Thread 2015/2016 Admissions / Unimed Post Utme Out. Ondo State School Of Medical Sciences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIMED Post Utme Result by 01Mysticdon(m): 12:49pm On Dec 04, 2015
Fayvhur:

blahh...don't feed me dhat.
Seriously thank you
Okay smiley
Re: UNIMED Post Utme Result by WalePelebe(m): 9:52am On Dec 05, 2015
I guess by next week, the wait should be over
Re: UNIMED Post Utme Result by Fayvhur(f): 5:38pm On Dec 06, 2015
If you get less than cut-off for medicine, will you be admitted?
Re: UNIMED Post Utme Result by 01Mysticdon(m): 3:04pm On Dec 07, 2015
Fayvhur:
If you get less than cut-off for medicine, will you be admitted?
Possibly
Re: UNIMED Post Utme Result by peterg1759: 4:48pm On Dec 07, 2015
Do you intend to study in the US or Canada?
You will need to write the SCHOLASTIC APTITUDE TEST(SAT).
Global International College in Lagos and Abuja provides your the facilities and services that will see you make good scores which can id your admission process into US top Universities and also scholarships.

OUR RECORDS FOR NOV SAT

Edugie Osunde, 2190/2400

Adeniyi-Adeoye Sodiq, 2060/2400

Olufiyisola Ogunkoya, 2050/2400

Visit us at Block 12, Plot 26, Admiralty Way, Lekki, Lagos.

Call 08090683272, 08145463175 or 08055460891
Re: UNIMED Post Utme Result by Fayvhur(f): 5:34pm On Dec 07, 2015
holy hell!! i was duped by unimed fraudstars today...
300 naira mtn card just left lyk that!! because of result anxiety...its really pathetic. cant believe i stooped so low.....
if you hear their voice so convincing...i learnt a lesson in the hard way
GOD knows wats best....he knows wat i need
Re: UNIMED Post Utme Result by Danyl(m): 7:53pm On Dec 07, 2015
Drbabalola:
i know you people will react to my post, but i never knew you will come to this extent attacking my personalty. Is it a crime to draw your attention to what i saw on media that affects medical profession? Can we say all of those graduates lack innovative skill to be self dependent even when they studied a non professional course like anatomy/physiology? I agree to the fact money shouldn't be the primary factor in choosing a career: but what sense does it make when your certificate does not make you employable? Someone said most bbc nobel award winners are physiologists, of course it's true: but do you know many of them are already holders of mbbs/bds who later pursued physiology in their m.sc? I expected some of you to give the names of at least two people you know; whether your neighbour or akins who made it either in anatomy or physiology without being a doctor or a school tutor? Do you think i'm so daft to be brainwashed by a mere writeup by some so called graduates without myself knowing fully well with experience that they are actually right? If you study either of the courses, does it affect my own life? If you have a good certificate in medical field whereby you earn big income, does it add to my own takehome? Mind you: i can't ask you not to study either, because you are responsible for your own life. I only drew your attention to it, not that i was trying to mislead you. Even if i were to be given either, i will take it: but i will find my way out if unable to cross at 200level or what's the essence of my interest in medicine when i can not impact lives my surgical potential? What is my joy in my certificate when i still have to live at the of mercy preferential policies? Or you think those who take the pain to send me to school: should not reap the fruit of parenthood? Pls stop attacking me guys. I love you all!

people only pick what interests them. its easy to say 'think outzide the box' when you are still been fed by your parents. I understand you perfectly sir.
Re: UNIMED Post Utme Result by 01Mysticdon(m): 10:06am On Dec 08, 2015
Fayvhur:
holy hell!! i was duped by unimed fraudstars today...
300 naira mtn card just left lyk that!! because of result anxiety...its really pathetic. cant believe i stooped so low.....
if you hear their voice so convincing...i learnt a lesson in the hard way
GOD knows wats best....he knows wat i need
Sorry oh
Re: UNIMED Post Utme Result by pillarfox: 10:42am On Dec 08, 2015
Danyl:

people only pick what interests them. its easy to say 'think outzide the box' when you are still been fed by your parents. I understand you perfectly sir.
My friend ur statement shows u re thinking outside the box negatively remember
a) positive thinking is— fostering creative leaps as in
generating wild ideas (the conventional use of the
term); [13] and
(b) negative— penetrating through to the "bottom
of the box." James Bandrowski states that this
could result in a frank and insightful re-appraisal
of a situation, oneself, the organization, etc..
Re: UNIMED Post Utme Result by Danyl(m): 11:43am On Dec 08, 2015
pillarfox:
My friend ur statement shows u re thinking outside the box negatively remember
a) positive thinking is— fostering creative leaps as in
generating wild ideas (the conventional use of the
term); [13] and
(b) negative— penetrating through to the "bottom
of the box." James Bandrowski states that this
could result in a frank and insightful re-appraisal
of a situation, oneself, the organization, etc..
while 'thinking outside the box' is good am still of the opinion that not everyone has that entrepreneurial spirit to pursue a 'course' not related to their discipline, what the guy- Drbabalola is TRUE to some extent it all depends on how we interpreted his message. Of course its not a good thing to think that only medicine can give you good money while anatomy n other BMS courses may hv a very slim chances of landing a good job, anything is possible as long as you think wide and weird. we think outside the box sometimes vbut not everyone has the strength to pursue such adventures whc makes his -Drbabalola message ok for those class of people. When your salary is no more enough to cater for you your creative ability bail you out but before then something has to come first in before that.
Re: UNIMED Post Utme Result by peterg1759: 12:23pm On Dec 08, 2015
Danyl:

while 'thinking outside the box' is good am still of the opinion that not everyone has that entrepreneurial spirit to pursue a 'course' not related to their discipline, what the guy- Drbabalola is TRUE to some extent it all depends on how we interpreted his message. Of course its not a good thing to think that only medicine can give you good money while anatomy n other BMS courses may hv a very slim chances of landing a good job, anything is possible as long as you think wide and weird. we think outside the box sometimes vbut not everyone has the strength to pursue such adventures whc makes his -Drbabalola message ok for those class of people. When your salary is no more enough to cater for you your creative ability bail you out but before then something has to come first in before that.

Guy, you dey Yan rubbish.
As they saying goes, IT IS NOT WHAT AMERICA DID FOR YOU, IT IS WHAT HAVE YOU DONE FOR AMERICA.

IT IS NOT WHAT NIGERIA HAS DONE FOR YOU, IT IS WHAT HAVE YOU DONE FOR NIGERIA.

We always wait for the government to create space for us to get employed. That's where the lazy brain comes into the equation.
You think if those countries with good lives have our population, they will be happy. Denmark has a minimum wage of $21 per hr and America has $7 per hr.
Idiots be like Denmark, Denmark, Denmark but forgetting the fact that Lagos is more populated than the entire Denmark.

Then you want to talk about a country like US where only Texas is bigger than Nigeria. And Population more than 5times our own.

People should think of how to better their lives and not wait for the Govt to come do so.
We should all try to add to the economy and not wait for the economy to add to our lives.

If you graduated from those fields people think are useless, prove them wrong.
There are things one can set up and compete with those Dr.
I know a third class Chem graduate who is being paid 500,000 per month for teaching Math. And this person bought a house in Lekki from his PP that pays him more than his salary.

How many Drs can afford to pay rents in Lekki not to talk of buy houses?

You came alone to this world and you should fend for yourselves.
You can wait for one person to come and change your life.

Because Nigerians are Illiterates, Buhari and APC used your foolishness against all of you.

I don't know how a sensible Nigerian will believe:

I will build houses for 40m Nigerians....Thats trillions of DOLLARS.
I will feed school pupils....that's like 5 trillion naira which is above the country's budget.
I will pay every unemployed graduate #5000.
#5000, for doing nothing at all to the economy of the country. That's another trillions again.

At the end, all them fools believed and now, barely 6 months, they are crying.

Please you all have to change.
Everyone has a gift.
That's why we can all be ok since we can't it all or know it all.
Study whatever you want, just know where you're going and worry about how to get there cos that's your only problem in life, getting there!!!

1 Like

Re: UNIMED Post Utme Result by Danyl(m): 4:10pm On Dec 08, 2015
peterg1759:

Guy, you dey Yan rubbish.
As they saying goes, IT IS NOT WHAT AMERICA DID FOR YOU, IT IS WHAT HAVE YOU DONE FOR AMERICA.

IT IS NOT WHAT NIGERIA HAS DONE FOR YOU, IT IS WHAT HAVE YOU DONE FOR NIGERIA.

We always wait for the government to create space for us to get employed. That's where the lazy brain comes into the equation.
You think if those countries with good lives have our population, they will be happy. Denmark has a minimum wage of $21 per hr and America has $7 per hr.
Idiots be like Denmark, Denmark, Denmark but forgetting the fact that Lagos is more populated than the entire Denmark.

Then you want to talk about a country like US where only Texas is bigger than Nigeria. And Population more than 5times our own.

People should think of how to better their lives and not wait for the Govt to come do so.
We should all try to add to the economy and not wait for the economy to add to our lives.

If you graduated from those fields people think are useless, prove them wrong.
There are things one can set up and compete with those Dr.
I know a third class Chem graduate who is being paid 500,000 per month for teaching Math. And this person bought a house in Lekki from his PP that pays him more than his salary.

How many Drs can afford to pay rents in Lekki not to talk of buy houses?

You came alone to this world and you should fend for yourselves.
You can wait for one person to come and change your life.

Because Nigerians are Illiterates, Buhari and APC used your foolishness against all of you.

I don't know how a sensible Nigerian will believe:

I will build houses for 40m Nigerians....Thats trillions of DOLLARS.
I will feed school pupils....that's like 5 trillion naira which is above the country's budget.
I will pay every unemployed graduate #5000.
#5000, for doing nothing at all to the economy of the country. That's another trillions again.

At the end, all them fools believed and now, barely 6 months, they are crying.

Please you all have to change.
Everyone has a gift.
That's why we can all be ok since we can't it all or know it all.
Study whatever you want, just know where you're going and worry about how to get there cos that's your only problem in life, getting there!!!
I do believe that you can pass your message across without insults. if you never face the hash reality, especially as a graduate, its easy to spew gibberish like you are doing here. Just keep it up. Your attitude will take you to where your skills may fail u. Anyway I will drop the curtain here. Peace out.

1 Like

Re: UNIMED Post Utme Result by olokuntemidayo(m): 7:14pm On Dec 09, 2015
Lets cut dis crap nd talk abt unimed nd d admission list jhor
Re: UNIMED Post Utme Result by WalePelebe(m): 11:47pm On Dec 10, 2015
olokuntemidayo:
Lets cut dis crap nd talk abt unimed nd d admission list jhor
I wonder ooooo
Re: UNIMED Post Utme Result by olokuntemidayo(m): 3:59pm On Dec 11, 2015
I learnt dat everything wil b in january...d list nd stuff#peace
Re: UNIMED Post Utme Result by SealLumidee: 8:54pm On Dec 11, 2015
Please is the has the admission list been released?
Re: UNIMED Post Utme Result by 01Mysticdon(m): 7:01am On Dec 13, 2015
SealLumidee:
Please is the has the admission list been released?
It is not yet Officially out
Re: UNIMED Post Utme Result by Millex(m): 7:08pm On Dec 14, 2015
Has anyone been admitted for DE to medicine?
Re: UNIMED Post Utme Result by afeezet(m): 7:12am On Dec 16, 2015
Millex:
No coz applied n I ve not here anything on admission list
Re: UNIMED Post Utme Result by Millex(m): 8:23am On Dec 16, 2015
afeezet:

No coz applied n I ve not here anything on admission list
Did you write the exam?
Re: UNIMED Post Utme Result by pillarfox: 9:12am On Dec 17, 2015
i just know dat one of my Christmas gifts this yr is unimed admission whether they delay or not...
Re: UNIMED Post Utme Result by NeonDee(m): 10:07am On Dec 17, 2015
Millex:
Greetings sir! Any admission news yet?
Re: UNIMED Post Utme Result by Millex(m): 3:40pm On Dec 17, 2015
NeonDee:

Greetings sir! Any admission news yet?
None to the best of my knowledge
Re: UNIMED Post Utme Result by NeonDee(m): 4:50pm On Dec 17, 2015
Millex:
None to the best of my knowledge
It's gonna become testimony soon.
Re: UNIMED Post Utme Result by Chibuzo15: 9:16pm On Dec 17, 2015
pillarfox:
i just know dat one of my Christmas gifts this yr is unimed admission whether they delay or not...
wink abi new year gift
Re: UNIMED Post Utme Result by pillarfox: 10:45am On Dec 18, 2015
Chibuzo15:
wink abi new year gift
Abi na....any celebration time(christmas or newyear) .any time that GOD want to favour,bless and take me to a higher level.....
Re: UNIMED Post Utme Result by SplendourWhite: 9:18am On Dec 19, 2015
Wow! I've read all 400+ messages and I think we shouldn't bring up other issues like "course of study" just yet....lets get to school first, then we'll all meet and share our views and opinions concerning various topics......for now, lets focus on securing our place in UNIMED or what do y'all think?
Re: UNIMED Post Utme Result by SplendourWhite: 9:18am On Dec 19, 2015
Wow! I've read all 400+ messages and I think we shouldn't bring up other issues like "course of study" just yet....lets get to school first, then we'll all meet and share our views and opinions concerning various topics......for now, lets focus on securing our place at UNIMED or what do y'all think?

1 Like

Re: UNIMED Post Utme Result by OluwaErikah(f): 2:51pm On Dec 21, 2015
Lol,I haven't said anything here but I have been following this trend.
To me,the school is not well managed and i think admission for this year is over.
Common, its the 21st today and some people have not been given admission,if at all they will really start lectures in January.
But whatever it is with them, for us that are still hoping ...I wish us alll good luck and for those that have been offered admission,congrats oo.
Merry Xmas is advance.

1 Like

Re: UNIMED Post Utme Result by afeezet(m): 6:23pm On Dec 22, 2015
OluwaErikah:
Lol,I haven't said anything here but I have been following this trend.
To me,the school is not well managed and i think admission for this year is over.
Common, its the 21st today and some people have not been given admission,if at all they will really start lectures in January.
But whatever it is with them, for us that are still hoping ...I wish us alll good luck and for those that have been offered admission,congrats oo.
Merry Xmas is advance.
No one has been given admission yet now

Am really tired of this waiting

Thinking otherwise

Fraud
Re: UNIMED Post Utme Result by Fayvhur(f): 11:37am On Dec 23, 2015
afeezet:

No one has been given admission yet now

Am really tired of this waiting

Thinking otherwise

Fraud
lol.... last tym i inquired bout 8th dec, dey wer collating change of course. they re waitin for d buildings to be complete. by january it shud be awt
Re: UNIMED Post Utme Result by 01Mysticdon(m): 10:25am On Dec 24, 2015
Fayvhur:

lol.... last tym i inquired bout 8th dec, dey wer collating change of course. they re waitin for d buildings to be complete. by january it shud be awt
Observing plan B

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply)

UNILAG Student Turns Into A Mermaid At Fagunwa Hall, Gets Arrested (Photos) / Drone Shot Of University Of Ilorin(better By Far) (pics) / The Polytechnic Ibadan 2017/2018 ND And HND Admission Processing Thread Guide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.