Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,796 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Chris Oyakhilome Pledges N1billion To Benson Idahosa University (photos) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chris Oyakhilome Pledges N1billion To Benson Idahosa University (photos) (46191 Views)

Omamen Iyawe Slumps, Dies In Church In Abuja (Pastor Idahosa Iyawe's Wife) / Benson Idahosa: The Man Who Vividly Described His Death - Leke Beecroft / Benson Idahosa Boasts Of Raising The Dead (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chris Oyakhilome Pledges N1billion To Benson Idahosa University (photos) by akksplendor: 3:24pm On Oct 23, 2015
Wow! According to Laurie Idahosa, the daughter inlaw of late Benson Idahosa, Senior Pastor of Christ Embassy, Chris Oyakhilome pledged to give N1billion towards the building of the Faculty of Engineering at the Benson Idahosa University. He made the pledge today after he was conferred with a honorary doctorate degree in Divinity by the school. Addressing the student and the leadership of the school he talked more about archbishop Idahosa whom he said was his mentor and was privileged to meet him while he was alive, and how the late archbishop attended his early camp meetings and ministered to all. More pics from the ceremony below...
http://www.splendormag.com/2015/10/pastor-chris-oyakhilome-reportedly.html

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Pledges N1billion To Benson Idahosa University (photos) by Anijay1212(m): 3:25pm On Oct 23, 2015
As in one billion Nigerian naira?
Adonbilivit.
Well i guess being the first to comment on my first day as a registered member of this great forum,i also deserve a billion likes too.Thanks.

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Pledges N1billion To Benson Idahosa University (photos) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 23, 2015
Abeg, who has played pes16 on ps4 here?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Pledges N1billion To Benson Idahosa University (photos) by Theyveedo(m): 3:41pm On Oct 23, 2015
I don't know about private uni but that money would have gone a long way in improving one of those govt owned uni in Edo state...

All the same,

He try.

9 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Pledges N1billion To Benson Idahosa University (photos) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 23, 2015
shocked shocked

while their gullible followers are still living in penury cry cry cry
Joke of a religion. smD

45 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Pledges N1billion To Benson Idahosa University (photos) by Phunmibi: 3:42pm On Oct 23, 2015
Oh really? A private University at that. money that could have bee ventured into something far better. Public Universities are there without proper teaching and practical aids. So because he was conferred with an honarary degree he gave them that in return. His Alma Marta is just there begging for helps like this!
Hypocrisy!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Pledges N1billion To Benson Idahosa University (photos) by ikbnice(m): 3:42pm On Oct 23, 2015
1 billion of the Nigerian currency.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Pledges N1billion To Benson Idahosa University (photos) by amdoyin82(m): 3:43pm On Oct 23, 2015
Carry on Chris..

4 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Pledges N1billion To Benson Idahosa University (photos) by Richie0974: 3:43pm On Oct 23, 2015
Oh good

4 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Pledges N1billion To Benson Idahosa University (photos) by nasonaso: 3:43pm On Oct 23, 2015
That's impressive

7 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Pledges N1billion To Benson Idahosa University (photos) by Maximillian1: 3:43pm On Oct 23, 2015
Chai...my offering follow o

4 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Pledges N1billion To Benson Idahosa University (photos) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Oct 23, 2015
But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing,
Matt. 6:3

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Pledges N1billion To Benson Idahosa University (photos) by UnknownT: 3:43pm On Oct 23, 2015
Pledged? Make e no turn to promise wey man promise woman on top bed oh

5 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Pledges N1billion To Benson Idahosa University (photos) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Oct 23, 2015
MEN!!!

RELIGION IS BLOOD MONEY! CHAI

5 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Pledges N1billion To Benson Idahosa University (photos) by IceDude(m): 3:43pm On Oct 23, 2015
Nice one pastor! shocked

3 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Pledges N1billion To Benson Idahosa University (photos) by kenedy175(m): 3:44pm On Oct 23, 2015
Chai!!! I want to be a pastor. I'm opening my ministry. I don vex angry

4 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Pledges N1billion To Benson Idahosa University (photos) by Prec1ous(m): 3:44pm On Oct 23, 2015
Am so unimpressed that, I would rather watch a drawn car move.

This money will help Youths as a scholarship even if it's just 500 Nigerian.

One question.

When the faculty is done, will it be free tuition and admission?

Check my signature.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Pledges N1billion To Benson Idahosa University (photos) by kenedy175(m): 3:45pm On Oct 23, 2015
Prec1ous:
W
For Wyoming
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Pledges N1billion To Benson Idahosa University (photos) by steph2sweet(f): 3:46pm On Oct 23, 2015
These men of God are obviously rich, the business is paying.

4 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Pledges N1billion To Benson Idahosa University (photos) by mralabs(m): 3:46pm On Oct 23, 2015
dason4life:
But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing,
Matt. 6:3

A simple question for you.

Who made the publication? And if asked, u'll lay claim of been able to read, write and comprehend. SMH

21 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Pledges N1billion To Benson Idahosa University (photos) by mralabs(m): 3:47pm On Oct 23, 2015
V
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Pledges N1billion To Benson Idahosa University (photos) by Sijo01(f): 3:47pm On Oct 23, 2015
Too much money! God punish poverty.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Pledges N1billion To Benson Idahosa University (photos) by seanswitch(m): 3:47pm On Oct 23, 2015
Is it church money or his personal money? Hmmm...churches now command billions while the needy continue to wallow in abject poverty.

2 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Pledges N1billion To Benson Idahosa University (photos) by deebrain(m): 3:47pm On Oct 23, 2015
Beautiful...... Came close to him sometime in 2009..Someone invited me for one of their programs. I never forgot that experience...Men, this pastor looks like an angel.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Pledges N1billion To Benson Idahosa University (photos) by idrissunny: 3:47pm On Oct 23, 2015
God bless u pastor ne replenige u aboundantly
Anijay1212:
No p

3 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Pledges N1billion To Benson Idahosa University (photos) by mralabs(m): 3:47pm On Oct 23, 2015
G
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Pledges N1billion To Benson Idahosa University (photos) by hensben(m): 3:48pm On Oct 23, 2015
embarassed
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Pledges N1billion To Benson Idahosa University (photos) by jammyunn(m): 3:48pm On Oct 23, 2015
That's good...God bless him!

4 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Pledges N1billion To Benson Idahosa University (photos) by thinkdip(m): 3:49pm On Oct 23, 2015
Rotimi Amechi: I have never collected bribe before, I have never collected bribe in my life
Me: have you giving people bribe before, can you deny it that you have never stolen our public fund nor give people bribe to do your bidding?
Rotimi Amechi:*keeps silent*

keep Deceiving your gullible followers

5 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Pledges N1billion To Benson Idahosa University (photos) by einsteino(m): 3:49pm On Oct 23, 2015
After Oil money na church money sure pass o! Rappers go soon dey sing "I have got Church money.. it is your boy weezy a.k.a Tithe money" grin

No fear next two sundays na first Sunday of the month. It is just a matter of doing a little motivational speaking and the congregation will surely replenish the purse.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Pledges N1billion To Benson Idahosa University (photos) by ugotex85: 3:49pm On Oct 23, 2015
Just like a cup of water out of River Niger. Other schools una don hear am? Just confer on any 'daddy G.O' Doctoral degree instead of increasing your students' school fees unnecessary just because you want free money.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cape Town Drenched In Purple In Memory Of Archbishop Desmond Tutu / Nsukka Dedicates St Theresa's Cathedral Church Building / Ghanaian Herbalist Lands In Hospital After Testing His Powers Aganist Bullets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.