Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,272 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

KAI & LASTMA Officials Drive Branded Cars (pics) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / KAI & LASTMA Officials Drive Branded Cars (pics) (42081 Views)

Branded Cars. What Are the Required Documents? / Are LASTMA Officials Afraid Of Rich Men In Lagos? / Lagos Woman Drives Off With LASTMA Official Hanging On Her Car Bonnet (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

KAI & LASTMA Officials Drive Branded Cars (pics) by Dottune(m): 5:42pm On Oct 23, 2015
Ok, so I was on my way back from Abeokuta today, where I school and then I saw a good looking green branded car. At first I thought it was one of those "companies", if you know what I mean, being my 'looku looku" self I kept looking at the car till I saw Lagos State logo on it then KAI, and in my mind I was like "seriously? this is a very good innovation, our police and Lastma officials should be driving this and not all those ugly looking and fear imposing Hilux vehicles". Imagine if they caught someone in one of these and they asked someone 'to get inside the car', I bet the person would gladly oblige and enjoy free AC while settling the issues.
I thought I had seen it all, till I saw that of LASTMA when I got down at OSHODI Isale, around where LASTMA officials usually control traffic. The same brand with that of KAI, but with LASTMA's native butter color and brown.

I'm not really a fan of Ambode though, being that I like Fashola a lot, but it's very commendable of him (Gov. Ambode) for coming up with such an innovation.
The Federal Government should tap into this and try to incorporate this into the Nigeria Police Force.

Eko O ni baje o
God Bless Nigeria.

Source: Na my eye + chinco 5mp camera phone.

NB: I'm not sure if this is the right section or if someone has created a thread similar to this.

Your thoughts?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: KAI & LASTMA Officials Drive Branded Cars (pics) by Dottune(m): 5:45pm On Oct 23, 2015
More photos.... cc lalasticlala

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: KAI & LASTMA Officials Drive Branded Cars (pics) by chinchum(m): 5:54pm On Oct 23, 2015
Funny enough, Fashola handed over 200 LASTMA, KAI vehicles like a month to the expiration of his 8 years tenure.

https://www.nairaland.com/2273587/photos-new-lastma-cabs-set

Ambode must work on Fashola's template if he will succeed.

86 Likes 2 Shares

Re: KAI & LASTMA Officials Drive Branded Cars (pics) by Dottune(m): 5:59pm On Oct 23, 2015
chinchum:
Funny enough, Fashola handed over 200 LASTMA, KAI vehicles like a month to the expiration of his 8 years tenure.

Oh! cool, I didn't know.

4 Likes

Re: KAI & LASTMA Officials Drive Branded Cars (pics) by ADULTBASE(m): 6:01pm On Oct 23, 2015
This is Nigeria where everything is possible!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: KAI & LASTMA Officials Drive Branded Cars (pics) by Dannyset(m): 6:02pm On Oct 23, 2015
This has just been the only Ambode achievement so far. As a Lagosian, I honestly want more from him.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: KAI & LASTMA Officials Drive Branded Cars (pics) by seunmsg(m): 6:02pm On Oct 23, 2015
Good initiative by the Lagos state government. Lagos is gradually moving towards becoming a real modern mega city.

Lagosians really need to be a little bit patient with Ambode. Gradually, I believe he will hit the ground running and perform to the admiration of the people. The burden of performing at the same level or even more than a Fashola that has seriously raised the bar of state governance in Nigeria is not an easy task.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: KAI & LASTMA Officials Drive Branded Cars (pics) by theV0ice: 6:04pm On Oct 23, 2015
seunmsg:
Good initiative by the Lagos state government. Lagos is gradually moving towards becoming a real modern mega city.

Lagosians really need to be a little bit patient with Ambode. Gradually, I believe he will hit the ground running and perform to the admiration of the people. The burden of performing at the same level or even more than a Fashola that has seriously raised the bar of state governance in Nigeria is not an easy task.

I concur.....i was getting frustrated with him already

4 Likes

Re: KAI & LASTMA Officials Drive Branded Cars (pics) by chinchum(m): 6:07pm On Oct 23, 2015
Dottune:
Oh! cool, I didn't know.

Yes, these vehicles were distributed by Fashola, except Ambode has added to the 200 Fashola gave out

4 Likes

Re: KAI & LASTMA Officials Drive Branded Cars (pics) by damton(m): 6:25pm On Oct 23, 2015
I hope they won't turn this new operational vehicles into KABU-KABU that is used to fetch vegetables in the farm in the nearest future, because it appears our law enforcement agencies are not comfortable with sleek vehicles.

besides, there should be a maintenance structure put in place for this utility to keep it in good shape and order, just like it's obtained in other climes
Good initiative though.

7 Likes

Re: KAI & LASTMA Officials Drive Branded Cars (pics) by Shaadey: 6:25pm On Oct 23, 2015
That's cool

2 Likes

Re: KAI & LASTMA Officials Drive Branded Cars (pics) by chimchim1(m): 6:26pm On Oct 23, 2015
I was here
Re: KAI & LASTMA Officials Drive Branded Cars (pics) by tobtap: 6:26pm On Oct 23, 2015
LAGOS.... pacesetters grin grin cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: KAI & LASTMA Officials Drive Branded Cars (pics) by Niyinficient(m): 6:26pm On Oct 23, 2015
#shenewsniyen

1 Like

Re: KAI & LASTMA Officials Drive Branded Cars (pics) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Oct 23, 2015
4h

1 Like

Re: KAI & LASTMA Officials Drive Branded Cars (pics) by thefakestan: 6:27pm On Oct 23, 2015
I no understand

A yah, OP I feel for you,

It is Well.

ThefakeStan
Re: KAI & LASTMA Officials Drive Branded Cars (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:27pm On Oct 23, 2015
Ok
Check the link below to know how you can tap into the prosperity of plantain business.
https://www.nairaland.com/2097637/hidden-truths-plantain-farming-business
Re: KAI & LASTMA Officials Drive Branded Cars (pics) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Oct 23, 2015
ok
Re: KAI & LASTMA Officials Drive Branded Cars (pics) by Demmocrats(m): 6:27pm On Oct 23, 2015
Seun and lalasticlala you guys the last one was like maternity leave grin if I mistakenly become a mod I will try those on you guys and see.how it feels cheesy grin

Back to the thread

The rate our youths will apply for the job will skyrocket.
Re: KAI & LASTMA Officials Drive Branded Cars (pics) by Ade001ng(m): 6:28pm On Oct 23, 2015
chinchum:

you
you are so right
Re: KAI & LASTMA Officials Drive Branded Cars (pics) by Lovexme(m): 6:28pm On Oct 23, 2015
While it's an 'achievement', the roads are not good enough.
Re: KAI & LASTMA Officials Drive Branded Cars (pics) by gokay11(m): 6:28pm On Oct 23, 2015
Change is here
Re: KAI & LASTMA Officials Drive Branded Cars (pics) by ZYZZA: 6:29pm On Oct 23, 2015
Isowky

More bullying to you
Re: KAI & LASTMA Officials Drive Branded Cars (pics) by afuye(m): 6:29pm On Oct 23, 2015
nice one fashola

1 Like

Re: KAI & LASTMA Officials Drive Branded Cars (pics) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Oct 23, 2015
seunmsg:

you cant gradually hit the ground running, it is either you hit the ground running or you start gradually

6 Likes

Re: KAI & LASTMA Officials Drive Branded Cars (pics) by Dottore: 6:30pm On Oct 23, 2015
Levels don change
Re: KAI & LASTMA Officials Drive Branded Cars (pics) by Opinedecandid(m): 6:30pm On Oct 23, 2015
Good for them.
Congratulations.
Re: KAI & LASTMA Officials Drive Branded Cars (pics) by dododawa1: 6:31pm On Oct 23, 2015
Hard work PAY
Re: KAI & LASTMA Officials Drive Branded Cars (pics) by eledalo: 6:32pm On Oct 23, 2015
Whether Fashola or Ambode, how is this an achievement? I see the OP even called it 'innovation'...depressing. Buying Korean cars is an innovation and achievement.

1 Like

Re: KAI & LASTMA Officials Drive Branded Cars (pics) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Oct 23, 2015
Thank u Tunde Fashola
Re: KAI & LASTMA Officials Drive Branded Cars (pics) by JayRise(m): 6:33pm On Oct 23, 2015
Nice initiative. But is this idea from the Ambode administration? I hope so.

MUST READ
20 seductive words ladies want to hear before giving in(love messages)
Re: KAI & LASTMA Officials Drive Branded Cars (pics) by dOnLarich: 6:33pm On Oct 23, 2015
And so make I die

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Horrific Accident On Badagry Expressway Today (Graphic Photos) / How Much Is Mazda 323 In Nigeria? / Is ATF Oil The Same As Power Steering Fluid?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.