Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,482 members, 7,861,391 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:27 AM

What Are Your Opinions? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Are Your Opinions? (697 Views)

FINANCIAL INFIDELITY --- Is That A Thing? Pple, What Are Your Opinions On This? / I Need Your Opinions on my marriage / China Moves To Two Child Policy; Your Opinions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are Your Opinions? by Pidggin(f): 11:25pm On Oct 23, 2015
There is a man I know quite well who cares for a two-year-old boy whenever his mother is not around. I often see this man playing with this boy's genitals. The issue is he does it in front of other people so he leaves little room for any suspicion. Is he a paedophile or maybe just joking as he wants all of us to believe
Re: What Are Your Opinions? by lilmax(m): 11:31pm On Oct 23, 2015
Do you need a prophet? Make sure you have evidence when you are about to report
Re: What Are Your Opinions? by Miami11: 4:51am On Oct 24, 2015
That there is a dirty old man

What is he doing touching another persons private parts, that is not his intimate patner, neither is he a doctor nor is he the parents.

I would have told him something or thrown him a dirty look, or report to the parents.

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Opinions? by Nobody: 8:01am On Oct 24, 2015
Pidggin:
There is a man I know quite well who cares for a two-year-old boy whenever his mother is not around. I often see this man playing with this boy's genitals. The issue is he does it in front of other people so he leaves little room for any suspicion. Is he a paedophile or maybe just joking as he wants all of us to believe

So it is not only you who sees it? People actually watch him playing with the boy's genitals?
Re: What Are Your Opinions? by Pidggin(f): 8:10am On Oct 24, 2015
Mindfulness:

So it is not only you who sees it? People actually watch him playing with the boy's genitals?

It is the same technique he uses when he owes people money, he has a charming personality and he knows it, so he uses it to his full advantage. He is also a married man so I am a bit confused here.
Re: What Are Your Opinions? by Nobody: 8:12am On Oct 24, 2015
Pidggin:

It is the same technique he uses when he owes people money, he has a charming personality and he knows it, so he uses it to his full advantage. He is also a married man so I am a bit confused here.

That he is married is absolutely irrelevant.

And what has his "charming personality" got to do with it? Do other people actually see him playing with the boy's genitals?
Re: What Are Your Opinions? by Pidggin(f): 8:17am On Oct 24, 2015
Mindfulness:

That he is married is absolutely irrelevant.

And what has his "charming personality" got to do with it? Do other people actually see him playing with the boy's genitals?

His personality has everything to do with it. Let me explain, he goes to restaurants and eats for free, he owes people money and doesn't pay back, he also doesn't pay his utility bills yet no one cuts his light, he can commit murder and get away with it, this is my point.
Re: What Are Your Opinions? by Nobody: 8:41am On Oct 24, 2015
Pidggin:

His personality has everything to do with it. Let me explain, he goes to restaurants and eats for free, he owes people money and doesn't pay back, he also doesn't pay his utility bills yet no one cuts his light, he can commit murder and get away with it, this is my point.

Do people see him play with the boy's genitals? Where? How? Does he stroke the boy there? Does he remove his pants and underwear. Where did you see him and how often? This is a serious issue so please answer the questions.

(1) (Reply)

Ese Oruru: Yinusa Names Baby Fatima From Prison / “Nigerian Men” … Rated Best Fathers In The World. / A Humble But Hilarious Advice From A Facebook User Regarding Inlaws

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.