Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,241 members, 7,829,442 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Mr Ibu Shares His Experience With Homosexuals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Ibu Shares His Experience With Homosexuals (735 Views)

Sarz Shares His Experience With SARS Today / Seyi Law Shares His Experience With Military Men, Who Rejected Money From Him / Mr Ibu Shares Cute Photos Of His Wife And Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr Ibu Shares His Experience With Homosexuals by Tundegoldspage(m): 1:13am On Oct 24, 2015
Popularly Known for his imbecilic roles, John Okafor AKA Mr Ibu says his fans sometimes mistake his movie personality for his real character, and in this exclusive chat with Showtime Celebrity, he speaks about his career and clears the air on some misconceptions about his person. Excerpts…

How do you prepare yourself before going on set?
There is no preparation; it’s an in-built thing. I love acting, and interpretation of characters given to me doesn’t really take me time to do. Straight ahead, I read and interpret my characters and I enjoy it so much. Acting is so sweet.

How did you really come about the name Ibu?
Read Full Interview Here: http://www.tundegold.com/2015/10/mr-ibu-shares-his-experience-with-homosexuals.html
Re: Mr Ibu Shares His Experience With Homosexuals by managermahmud: 1:32am On Oct 24, 2015
I'll comment if Nigeria win or draw this match cry

*modified*
Lazarus, that mfk wearing nmba 2, ko ni dafu eh! U killed the golden eaglets cry
Re: Mr Ibu Shares His Experience With Homosexuals by ril19(m): 2:06am On Oct 24, 2015
OP why u no import the interview forrus one hand?
Re: Mr Ibu Shares His Experience With Homosexuals by pet4ril(f): 4:37am On Oct 24, 2015
Always funny and I can imagine the look that was on his face when he was saying this... funny nigga
Re: Mr Ibu Shares His Experience With Homosexuals by Demmocrats(m): 6:50am On Oct 24, 2015
grin

(1) (Reply)

"My Deal Was With Def Jam Not Kanye West’s GOOD Music" – D’banj / Davido Shows Off His Cars And House In New Photo / Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, The African Hero I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.