Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,551 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:07 AM

The Challenges Of An African Modern Artist From 2d,3d,animation - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / The Challenges Of An African Modern Artist From 2d,3d,animation (1042 Views)

Graphics Designers Let's Share The Challenges We Face As Designers / 2d Animaton Learning Thread / A Nigerian Artists Oil And Acrylic Paintings On Canvas, Artworks By An African. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Challenges Of An African Modern Artist From 2d,3d,animation by John5117: 1:52am On Oct 24, 2015
[center]Great Arts Comes From Great Minds[/center]

Truth is many arts have come and go, without being noticed , many of us artist have faced various challenges , before we could learn about our various passions (i for one once carried my system under the rain while downloading from a free wifi at night so i could get a good speed to download tutorials)from photography to animations,concept art ,fashion designing, comics ,even digital photography and traditional arts including tie and dying and also sculpting and painting And Also Web Design... even creating new inventions from robotics to architectural designs.
we use various tools from photoshop to coredraw , autodesk maya, gimp,krita,zbrush,blender 3d,3ds max, autocad,cimena 4d, unity3d, unreal engine,makehuman and so on .. just to mention a few of the programs...you might
agree when i say only our passion hold us together and empower us to do what we irrespective of our various conditions
....am appealing to you and i to write about our various challenges in learning about and using tools that affect our productivity directly or indirectly.. so we can create and offer efficient solutions for the next generations following our footstep...THank YOU..

The Truth is this is the path Of Our Struggle To Be UNIQUE in A WORLD FAR AHEAD.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Huge Sales At Micostarmall / Caption This Photo!!! / This Would WOW You!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.