Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

We Robbed Banks To Raise Money For Boko Haram –suspect (pictured) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / We Robbed Banks To Raise Money For Boko Haram –suspect (pictured) (43489 Views)

I Stole My Boss Car To Attend Valentine Party —suspect (pictured) / Spirit Told Me To Stab The Pregnant Woman –suspect (pictured) / I Killed My Fiancé Over Sex, Says Suspect (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Robbed Banks To Raise Money For Boko Haram –suspect (pictured) by Seunaj05(m): 8:51am On Oct 24, 2015
v
Re: We Robbed Banks To Raise Money For Boko Haram –suspect (pictured) by JayRise(m): 8:51am On Oct 24, 2015
For real? So, what of their supposed sponsors? Hmm...this guys are confused mehn!

MUST READ
10 ways to recognize a player in your relationship(love messages)
Re: We Robbed Banks To Raise Money For Boko Haram –suspect (pictured) by blackpanda: 8:52am On Oct 24, 2015
He regrets now because they caught him

Thank God mr clueless is no more, if not by now u will hear they have released him. Smh
Re: We Robbed Banks To Raise Money For Boko Haram –suspect (pictured) by Vado(m): 8:52am On Oct 24, 2015
The few Igbira Muslims I've met were quite fanatical and had violent tendencies. Dated one chic from that zone and she was always warning me about consequences with her family, should they know she was dating a Christian. Smh.

2 Likes

Re: We Robbed Banks To Raise Money For Boko Haram –suspect (pictured) by omenpetrol: 8:54am On Oct 24, 2015
Religion of Peace

1 Like

Re: We Robbed Banks To Raise Money For Boko Haram –suspect (pictured) by ceejay80s(m): 8:55am On Oct 24, 2015
ISLAM A really BAD

1 Like

Re: We Robbed Banks To Raise Money For Boko Haram –suspect (pictured) by muhammed10: 8:55am On Oct 24, 2015
Today is north, tomorrow east ..next tomorrow west..hmmm !! What is really happening in this country
Re: We Robbed Banks To Raise Money For Boko Haram –suspect (pictured) by vicfajeze: 9:00am On Oct 24, 2015
ebiras in owo local government be warned!!!!!!!!So ebiras are in league with the hausas to destroy nigeria?TE HEN PAREN.GEDE EGBIRA YE HAN LE OGHO.EHIN KA SORA HEN ;Debiras in owo local government be warned!!!!!!!!So ebiras are in league with the hausas to destroy nigeria?TE HEN PAREN.GEDE EGBIRA YE HAN LE OGHO.EHIN KA SORA HEN
Re: We Robbed Banks To Raise Money For Boko Haram –suspect (pictured) by gog4life(m): 9:01am On Oct 24, 2015
...I don't even know wat to believe!!!
Islam is a religion of peace. Imam asking u to kill unbelievers

2 Likes

Re: We Robbed Banks To Raise Money For Boko Haram –suspect (pictured) by vicfajeze: 9:02am On Oct 24, 2015
;Debiras in owo local government be warned!!!!!!!!So ebiras are in league with the hausas to destroy nigeria?TE HEN PAREN.GEDE EGBIRA YE HAN LE OGHO.EHIN KA SORA HEN ;Debiras in owo local government be warned!!!!!!!!So ebiras are in league with the hausas to destroy nigeria?TE HEN PAREN.GEDE EGBIRA YE HAN LE OGHO.EHIN KA SORA HEN.OGHO YI ASENWA undecidedebiras in owo local government be warned!!!!!!!!So ebiras are in league with the hausas to destroy nigeria?TE HEN PAREN.GEDE EGBIRA YE HAN LE OGHO.EHIN KA SORA HEN ;Debiras in owo local government be warned!!!!!!!!So ebiras are in league with the hausas to destroy nigeria?TE HEN PAREN.GEDE EGBIRA YE HAN LE OGHO.EHIN KA SORA HEN.OGHO YI ASENWA
Re: We Robbed Banks To Raise Money For Boko Haram –suspect (pictured) by yemmynoni: 9:09am On Oct 24, 2015
buskie13:
no they don't... kill em all Buhari brothers
I hate to do this, but if it is only today your brain will function please use it well.... HABA

1 Like

Re: We Robbed Banks To Raise Money For Boko Haram –suspect (pictured) by BCISLTD: 9:11am On Oct 24, 2015
Igbira people. ..I hail una ooo

Kindly check my signature

Call or whatsapp
Re: We Robbed Banks To Raise Money For Boko Haram –suspect (pictured) by Afolak(m): 9:14am On Oct 24, 2015
U are a shame to ur family member for this utterances.
Re: We Robbed Banks To Raise Money For Boko Haram –suspect (pictured) by swaggerdgrt(m): 9:15am On Oct 24, 2015
There is no point interogating dem till dis point,dey shud jst kill dem immediately.no wastin time
Re: We Robbed Banks To Raise Money For Boko Haram –suspect (pictured) by k1centy: 9:17am On Oct 24, 2015
Why won't he believe western education is a sin when he only has a primary six certificate?

1 Like

Re: We Robbed Banks To Raise Money For Boko Haram –suspect (pictured) by Princejboy(m): 9:17am On Oct 24, 2015
Am tired of seeing suspects,we want to see their boss.

1 Like

Re: We Robbed Banks To Raise Money For Boko Haram –suspect (pictured) by Nobody: 9:18am On Oct 24, 2015
Re: We Robbed Banks To Raise Money For Boko Haram –suspect (pictured) by klax(m): 9:19am On Oct 24, 2015
Here we are again on the so called Peace Religion. Can you imagine the level things has gone so bad in Nigeria

Later some will say its unemployment pls is mechanic not a job But went to mosque and see what he learnt from mosque. This is why I have no belief in any building stand any where called mosque. Any mosque is as deadly as boko haram because it's mosque that breeded them from the start of this trouble and supported by buhari then and other notable northerners here we are now.

I could remember when the president of the north called buhari said and I quote *any attack on boko haram is a direct attack on the north* then thinking he is destroying or frustrating Gej simply because he wouldn't win election and forget the word *wait for your time* now he was one of them that sew the seed and now he buhari is facing it, I guess now attacking boko haram is no longer an attack on the north isn't

I just love this God so much see life now Gej is resting in his home it's now buhari Mr attack on the north(buhari) who is now having sleepless night that is life. You will reap what you sow. I blame the north and all muslim for these mess and as God will have it they are the one suffering it most. When you say your neighbour will have no peace yourself have murdered your own peace.

4 Likes

Re: We Robbed Banks To Raise Money For Boko Haram –suspect (pictured) by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:26am On Oct 24, 2015
dre11:

•I regret joining Boko Haram, cries suspect in Police net
•Narrates how he was indoctrinated
•Says we robbed banks, used the loot for ‘Jihad’

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/i-regret-joining-boko-haram-cries-suspect-in-police-net/

There will be surprises in al jannah. shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Robbed Banks To Raise Money For Boko Haram –suspect (pictured) by funkybully(f): 9:27am On Oct 24, 2015
IslamaBAD!

This shows how Muslims plan boko attacks in mosques, yet some bastards want us to believe they are not muslims, some cone heads are trying hard to link igbos into this nonsense islamic bastards jihad.

Ndi ara!
Re: We Robbed Banks To Raise Money For Boko Haram –suspect (pictured) by kevoh(m): 9:37am On Oct 24, 2015
Mustapha was the one who indoctrinated me into the Boko Haram sect. He urged me through his teachings which were mainly on Fridays after the Jumat prayers, Saturdays and Sundays to be faithful to God and do his wishes and I should also oppose those going against the teachings of Prophet Muhammed.

Mustapha usually urged us to support the cause of Jihad in the North Eastern part of the country in any way we can and when we cannot donate ourselves or money to the cause, we should at least pray for those waging the war. In some of his teachings, he told us that western education was a sin and working for the government was also a sin. He then asked those who have gone through secondary and university education to destroy their certificate.

JIHAD FULLY REPRESENTED! Tomorrow, they will open another thread in religion section and try to lie to us and say otherwise what Jihad is!

1 Like

Re: We Robbed Banks To Raise Money For Boko Haram –suspect (pictured) by kingzohlala(m): 9:40am On Oct 24, 2015
There's no better way way in making cool cash online from the comfort of your home other than this offer.... 100% legitimate...
http://PayRef.com/?ref=195394
Re: We Robbed Banks To Raise Money For Boko Haram –suspect (pictured) by zingywingy: 9:40am On Oct 24, 2015
Hmmm..
They said shariah is against ordinary stealing. But support robbery... #Allahu is watching oo.
#The street is watching
#we are waiting for the truth
Re: We Robbed Banks To Raise Money For Boko Haram –suspect (pictured) by Nobody: 9:40am On Oct 24, 2015
With time Boko Haram, will take over the entire north, and they will start to infiltrate into the South West because Yoruba Muslims will be easily available for them for Jihad and brain washing using the Verses of Koran as they are doing in the north.

1 Like

Re: We Robbed Banks To Raise Money For Boko Haram –suspect (pictured) by Nobody: 9:40am On Oct 24, 2015
They are also into kidnapping.Thats what they do in kogi state now.If you live around there,just be careful.Their hideout is behind salem University.Remember the Boko boys that attacked the DSS in lokoja?I dont think thet have left kogi State.The rate of kidnapping in the state is alarming.I know this because someone close to me was kidnapped last week by them.

2 Likes

Re: We Robbed Banks To Raise Money For Boko Haram –suspect (pictured) by Nicepoker(m): 9:42am On Oct 24, 2015
Tripleclick:
Product of religion of piss... cant wait for yoruba musilims to start their own jihad war
yoruba muslims are fake. They are not even know
Re: We Robbed Banks To Raise Money For Boko Haram –suspect (pictured) by Larryton(m): 9:44am On Oct 24, 2015
shocked na lie Jawe, na so all this media dey create confusion na all this kind pictures u go dey see abi how many pictures of boko haram wey dem b claim say federal government don kill una Don see. I just too like our government self cos they are just damn too good in gaining our attention by all dis kind stories with media. What we need now na for dem to dey try show us the pictures of boko haram wey dem claim say dem Don kill
Re: We Robbed Banks To Raise Money For Boko Haram –suspect (pictured) by Cityguy: 9:52am On Oct 24, 2015
As they have returned 'home' now, people in Kogi better be on serious look-out for these sons of a bit.ch. They have tasted blood and are not likely to stop drinking it. We also need to start operation crush all cans after emptying their contents. I see them collecting these cans from waste baskets and used to wander to what end. Now I know.

1 Like

Re: We Robbed Banks To Raise Money For Boko Haram –suspect (pictured) by JDado: 10:13am On Oct 24, 2015
The few Igbira Muslims I've met were quite fanatical and had violence tendencies. Dated one chic from that zone and she was always warning me about consequences with her family, should they know she was dating a Christian. Smh.

CHECK PUT OUR CHOICE PICKS FOR THE WEEKEND AND MAKE MORE MONEY AT[url] picknstake.com[/url] AND THEY ARE FOR FREE
Re: We Robbed Banks To Raise Money For Boko Haram –suspect (pictured) by shilexholly(m): 10:19am On Oct 24, 2015
Aye e ma baje ni....iwo were yi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Who Lures 2 Siblings With Bread And Noodles, Caught In The Act / Hotel Workers Kill London Returnee-owner, Manager In Lagos / Teenager Buries Her Newborn Baby Alive In Uyo (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.