Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Important Notice For Adsense Users¡!! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Important Notice For Adsense Users¡!! (889 Views)

Adsense Users Help Me With This / 10 Things You Must Have And Do Before Applying For Adsense / Adsense Users Come In ! >>> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Important Notice For Adsense Users¡!! by Nobody: 10:01am On Oct 24, 2015
If you have an adsense you are using.
Don't invite anybody who claims he/she wants to partner with you. Or even send screenshot of the account displaying your email address(that is associated with the adsense)

For sometime now. Iv been fooling around inviting and sending screenshot of adsense accounts, I suffered to get to some people.

They pretend(claim) to want to pay using Internet banking. Once I send them the invite or screenshot. You won't hear from them. The next thing you will be seeing is google sending you a msg that someone tried to access your google mail account. Or you just signed in using an adroid,windows,firefox etc.

I never suspected this until yesterday.
Someone. Contacted me that he needs adsense. I said okay I have one. He claimed he needs two. But I told him I have only one. Meanwhile I was having about 4 adsense account yesterday. Ready for sale.

We talked.(bargaining on the price) we then agreed. He said I should send a screenshot. That inviting him will be a waste of time. I did. And I never heard from him again. So after some hours in the night. I decide to access my adsense account. I found out that the password was changed 6hours ago. I was shocked and surprise. Anyways no cause to panic. I retrieved it back answering th google security recovery questions. That person also went and changed it this morning. Mhen I was still shocked. Although I recovered it. And found out the account has been disabled. I went to the site I used in applying for it. And remove the ads codes. This morning he came chating me with that same format. Will screenshot it.

Please guys becarefull with you adsense account. Iv lost a lot of adsense account to people. Due to my ignorants.
Re: Important Notice For Adsense Users¡!! by Nobody: 10:03am On Oct 24, 2015
embarassed sometimes. I send screenshot to them. Before selling the account to serious buyers and when such occurs my clients turns out to blame me. But it's good I can still give them fresh adsense even when such happens. Still wondering why some will goto any length. To get what is not theirs. lipsrsealed
Re: Important Notice For Adsense Users¡!! by Nobody: 10:07am On Oct 24, 2015
See chats.

Re: Important Notice For Adsense Users¡!! by Nobody: 10:08am On Oct 24, 2015
See more.

Re: Important Notice For Adsense Users¡!! by Nobody: 10:10am On Oct 24, 2015
When he said I should send him a picture. See what I did. The email was covered. smiley

Re: Important Notice For Adsense Users¡!! by Nobody: 10:14am On Oct 24, 2015
I don't have a choice here. But to share this to my fellow webmasters here on nairaland. As am doing so as well in other mediums. Because Iv been victim of this set of people. Most of clients account was taken tongue. Away from them. And they argueed and accuse me of been the only one who has access to the account sold to them. This time around. If you want to buy an adsense account from me. I wont invite nor send you any screenshot. Even if I must. I wont show you the email. If you cant pay. I suggest you create an email on your own.then we take it from there. Because right now. I'm not thinking straight. We have some bad people in our midst here on nairaland. We all should becareful. That's all
Re: Important Notice For Adsense Users¡!! by enoch273: 10:31am On Oct 24, 2015
Sorry for your lost
Re: Important Notice For Adsense Users¡!! by Mayfrank(m): 11:38am On Oct 24, 2015
mikketech:
I don't have a choice here. But to share this to my fellow webmasters here on nairaland. As am doing so as well in other mediums. Because Iv been victim of this set of people. Most of clients account was taken tongue. Away from them. And they argueed and accuse me of been the only one who has access to the account sold to them. This time around. If you want to buy an adsense account from me. I wont invite nor send you any screenshot. Even if I must. I wont show you the email. If you cant pay. I suggest you create an email on your own.then we take it from there. Because right now. I'm not thinking straight. We have some bad people in our midst here on nairaland. We all should becareful. That's all

Dude... I need AdSense. whatsapp?
Re: Important Notice For Adsense Users¡!! by Nobody: 12:44pm On Oct 24, 2015
Mayfrank:

Dude... I need AdSense. whatsapp?

Contact me on whatsapp
Re: Important Notice For Adsense Users¡!! by fattbabakay(m): 7:52pm On Oct 24, 2015
Mehn ppl bad o...but hw did dey get ur password??
Re: Important Notice For Adsense Users¡!! by nne4(f): 8:34pm On Oct 24, 2015
ok noted shocked
Re: Important Notice For Adsense Users¡!! by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 24, 2015
nne4:
ok noted shocked
this was how they attacked your account I guess
Re: Important Notice For Adsense Users¡!! by Nobody: 9:45pm On Oct 24, 2015
fattbabakay:
Mehn ppl bad o...but hw did dey get ur password??
bro they don't need ur password to do so.
Re: Important Notice For Adsense Users¡!! by fattbabakay(m): 6:46am On Oct 25, 2015
mikketech:
bro they don't need ur password to do so.
CHAI
Re: Important Notice For Adsense Users¡!! by Nobody: 7:39am On Oct 25, 2015
fattbabakay:
CHAI
yeah bro.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Bulk Sms Website / How I Got A Fully Activated Adsense Account With A 14day Old Website In 24hrs / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.