Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

I Need A Bulk Sms Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need A Bulk Sms Website (887 Views)

How To Create A Bulk SMS Website / Do You Have A Bulk Sms Business? Here Is An Assignment For You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Bulk Sms Website by G3wapSites: 8:13am On Oct 25, 2015
Hello,
i want to start a bulk sms website but i don't really know if it's profiting.. I would like to know how much i earn per 1 sms.. Assuming people come to send sms @ N1 per sms and 50 people come to send sms with my bulk sms site each month, how much will i earn?
I need one please.. If you're good drop a sample link..
Re: I Need A Bulk Sms Website by skytech101(m): 9:59am On Oct 25, 2015
contact us at www.skytechng.com for more information.
Re: I Need A Bulk Sms Website by Ayzeeez: 10:18am On Oct 25, 2015
Will be glad to be of help www.bulksmslive.com
O7033485746
Re: I Need A Bulk Sms Website by eidesk(m): 1:28pm On Oct 25, 2015
Hello there.. The long awaiting Nigeria website, domain, and app flipping website is Finally here.. Sell. Your website, domain, and apps on http://eidesk.com for free
Re: I Need A Bulk Sms Website by danigoldlive(m): 1:57pm On Oct 25, 2015
we offers quality service with our free online site promotion for our new clients. Please visit www.smsforth.com
OR call 07038056736
Re: I Need A Bulk Sms Website by Okwori12(m): 7:29pm On Oct 25, 2015
I can get you someone who will do a perfect job for you....
Re: I Need A Bulk Sms Website by Nobody: 1:22am On Oct 28, 2015
G3wapSites:
Hello,
i want to start a bulk sms website but i don't really know if it's profiting.. I would like to know how much i earn per 1 sms.. Assuming people come to send sms @ N1 per sms and 50 people come to send sms with my bulk sms site each month, how much will i earn?

Here comes an opportunity for you to venture into Mobile Marketing Business which can help you earn 6-7 figures income monthly.

For the interested ones, have it in mind that you are not only about to become a BulkSMS service provider but also a ROBOCALL services provider, Supplier of Nig. GSM Database of 83 million active phone numbers categorized in states and L.G.A, CALLERTUNEZ and SHORTCODE services provider. Added your own RESELLERS PACKAGE, your API (which you can sell to people to use), an Online payment system, Facebook and other social media app in the Mobile Marketing website waiting to be setup for you. I call this an 8 in 1 special offer. Here is the one we created for one of our client last week: http://www.solutionsms247.com

We sell SMS units to our client for as low as N0.85K We are ready to mentor you till your bank acc. start swelling. So grab yours now at the Promo price before the price increases to its normal price. Kindly visit our website on http://www.solutionbestbusiness.com/index.php/resellers

You can as well REGISTER with us and enjoy all of the above services

For questions, comment or more info, you can contact/text us with this hot number: 08065790083 or email us on "support@solutionbestbusiness.com" or you can leave a comment below.

Pls Like & share this post for others to see. Also like and invite your friends to like our FB PAGE: http://www.facebook.com/solutionbestbusiness Thanks for listening.

Re: I Need A Bulk Sms Website by PGON(m): 2:36pm On Oct 28, 2015
G3wapSites:
Hello,

Hi

Checkout
A wordpress plugin that allows you to run your SMS business with ease.
smspress.deparagon.com

1 Like

Re: I Need A Bulk Sms Website by semasir: 10:15pm On Oct 28, 2015
Quite profiting if:
1. Your pricing is bearable and realistic
2. You're sincere and offer QUALITY over QUANTITY

To start with, get a good provider and also sell at a REALISTIC & COBSIDERATE price.

So many will offer you ridiculous price buy poor support or delivery rates.

To start with, since you're a newbie, bulk SMS can be bought at #1.25 (citing www.onenairasms.com) as an example as a reseller then you can fix your price say #2 (gaining 75kobo per SMS sent from you).

If you have good source who buys from you, then you can make as low as #25,000 even #100,000 per month with good buyers and marketing strategies though but as a newbie, get your clients with you first which could be schools, churches, small organizations, etc.

I'll be glad to help you more if you reach me via 08098002051 on Whatsapp or Phone. Thanks

G3wapSites:
Hello,
Re: I Need A Bulk Sms Website by UCHEUKAGWU(m): 11:34am On Oct 29, 2015
Visit www.customizedsms.net. We are always ready to help you run successful Bulk SMS business

G3wapSites:
Hello,
Re: I Need A Bulk Sms Website by Bigdreams(m): 4:28pm On Oct 30, 2015
Hi,

Have you read Business Sense For Bulk SMS Business?

Click https://www.nairaland.com/2647784/business-sense-bulk-sms-business to read now.
Re: I Need A Bulk Sms Website by okiaso(m): 9:34am On Jul 04, 2016
Vicben:
Hello room. I want to design a bulk sms website using WordPress but I can't seem to find any plugin around that would help me achieve this goal. Please help. Thanks

rajiade:
Planning to set up a Bulk SMS Reseller Biz. But I need it Specifically on Wordpress.

I have Explored the Reseller features of major bulk sms providers I know, but it seems most of them use Joomla or plain html/php script as their reseller platform.

Don't know if there is any provider out their that set's up bulk sms reseller websites on Wordpress using a plugin.

Or if there is any wordpress plugin that can be used to setup a bulk sms reseller website, would like to know.

I also don't mind paying, if there is anyone who can develop a Universal Wordpress Bulk SMS Reseller Plugin for me (something similsr to Afrisoft's Joomla SMS portal that would fit into any gateway)

Thanks.

I CAN PROGRAM YOU WEBSITE AND PLUGINS FOR YOU.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi, this post is really old but I'm sure there are many more others out there searching for this same solution; WordPress Bulk SMS Portal plugin.
I can program the app, even with added features.
Recently, I started one but could not completed the program simply because of lack of fund.
However, a test version is available at www.benuebulksms.com

Notice: If any one can support me financially, I can finish the portal (within 1 month).
1). NGN 10,000 only - I'll give you a copy of the portal. Clean source codes, no single encryption.
2). NGN 15,000 only - I'll setup a professional WordPress website for you, with default home page, wp-sms-portal & a dynamic business theme.
3). NGN 50,000 only - I'll design and develop any website of your choice for you. This mustn't be a bulk sms website. It could be for your company, personal site, E-commerce (online store), church website, school website(not school portal pls), ...
Nb: I'll complete any of the above work within 1 month (2 months maximum with test running).
#I work with my team.

Oki Solomon (Okiaso)
CEO/FOUNDER - iMessenger.com.ng
Tel: 08162672628
(please feel free to call, WhatsApp or text me for negotiation, appointment and interview.

(1) (Reply)

How To Send Personalized SMS On Domesms.com / Wordpress Vs Blogger; Which Is Better For Blogging / A Nairalander Launch His Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.