Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:05 PM

Top Ten Most Popular And Influential Nairalanders In 2015 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Top Ten Most Popular And Influential Nairalanders In 2015 (2092 Views)

# Nigeria 100: Annual list of the most powerful and influential Nigerians, 2018 / 5 Key Elements Of Being Influential At Work / Nairaland Most Popular And Influential Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top Ten Most Popular And Influential Nairalanders In 2015 by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 11:02am On Oct 24, 2015
Although many nairalanders are Still popular,we look at the consistently hottest and relevant Nairalanders who have managed to gather massive recognition and popularity on d forum this year.

This list is compiled taking a look at d following criterias.

Popularity( They are not only known in one particular section but significant across d Forum) . Consistency. Their Posts and Likes, Amount of Works and Topics on FrontPage , Followership and Topic views and Controversies......

Deactivated accounts are not taken into consideration !!"

1) TonyeBarcanista - Formerly Barcanista,known for his Articles and Well thought out Arguments and active crusade for the opposition. PDP party... He dethroned Cramjones as the Political halleluyah voice with several of his articles making front page and published on other websites too.
His Later decision to quit nairaland.only to surface after very short time sparked heated controversy in the politics section of the forum.

2) Airforce1 - Chuka. Can as well be referred to as the current Nairaland music superstar with andyblaze laying low .. After 7 years of Massive anticipation and joining you soon. He finally released his debut single " Such a Diva" which opened to mixed reviews but still garnered over 14,000 downloads in a single week.
His controversial topics .comments and show off of an extravagant life style have continued to put him on d spotlight and in the minds of nairalanders.

3) Tosyne2much - Sealing a Deal with Naijaloaded.The Mr Ten Ten is a well known nairalander famous for his " Top ten this " Top ten that topics and one of the interviewers for the mr naira land competition. With an exceptionally wide fan base in d romance section notwithstanding spreading his tentacles across the Forum..

4) Lady F - Nothing much.. Struggles day and night for First to comment....But a big influence to FTC strugglers

5) Introvert - Same with above.Tho freemanan .Taylor86 and Sugarbee tried to Oust her but my brother, joblessness pass joblessness. The various mentions and topics created concerning her,various parody accounts and controversy around her identity has led many nairaanders into d business of FTC struggle.

6) Aminat508 - Alhaja Aminat508 is also another influential nairalander with most of her insightful topics bound for the headquarters.. Her Role in the Ayo light Campaign has gone far in publicising the Issue and attracted more people to the cause. She also has a wide fan base due to her conscious posts and avoidance of E fights.

7) EmuSmith - Emusmith is popular and influential for his Insightful Topics...His Topics are insightful and attracts a lot of back and forth argument when it lands on Frontpage..

cool Mr and Mrs Nairaland - TomFrench and Twaci ( i guess).Tho i am not aware of any major work done since being crowned,getting a number of people to vote for u and put their trust in you is not beans.They are quite popular and influential...I heard TomFrench deactivated tho.

9) NaijaBoiy - The Former Mr Nairaland has maintained consistent popularity and influence.He is the GCFR of a growing nairaland movement called awon Werey 100% ...He is well loved by ladies across d Forum and his literary works and topics also have a sizeable amount of Followership.

10) Ishilove - Ishilove is no longer a Mod hence ,the inclusion of her moniker on d list.She was Fearless,Ruthless and the Ultimate Banner..Controversial for her views.allegations of Favouritism and Love for banning erring members ..she was very popular and influential.

Notables

Flirtykaren- She rarely comments tho.she hardly influences anything tho quite popular.

Agarawu23 - Runner up.Mr Nairaland

WristBangle
Misssclassy
ClassCaptain
BabyOsi
NaijaSingleGirl
MissTechy.
Rokiatu
Mr Cork ( A big influence to trolls on d forum)

Special category - All mods,Lalasticlala and Seun.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Top Ten Most Popular And Influential Nairalanders In 2015 by HungerBAD: 11:04am On Oct 24, 2015
Funny list.

Would have taken the list serious, if you had not included Barcanista, or is Googling all "WRITE UPS/ANSWERS" a criteria for anything?remove this PDP Paid agent from this list.

4 Likes

Re: Top Ten Most Popular And Influential Nairalanders In 2015 by Mumuuu: 11:05am On Oct 24, 2015
sad
Re: Top Ten Most Popular And Influential Nairalanders In 2015 by falconey(m): 11:05am On Oct 24, 2015
here we go again!
Re: Top Ten Most Popular And Influential Nairalanders In 2015 by Nobody: 11:05am On Oct 24, 2015
For ur mind now. U open thread shey?

Cc lalasticlala to take it to front page?
Why?
U need inspiration from above so as to learn how to maximise ur resources(time)
Ewu!
Re: Top Ten Most Popular And Influential Nairalanders In 2015 by Nobody: 11:06am On Oct 24, 2015
I never liked Ishilove sad .. And why lalasticlala no dey the list gan? undecided
Re: Top Ten Most Popular And Influential Nairalanders In 2015 by Mumuuu: 11:06am On Oct 24, 2015
angry
Re: Top Ten Most Popular And Influential Nairalanders In 2015 by Mumuuu: 11:07am On Oct 24, 2015
ams popularity hearsmiley
Re: Top Ten Most Popular And Influential Nairalanders In 2015 by Nobody: 11:08am On Oct 24, 2015
Now how much seun go pay them ? undecided
Re: Top Ten Most Popular And Influential Nairalanders In 2015 by mirexxx(f): 11:08am On Oct 24, 2015
nice list smiley

visit d link below please smiley
highly important

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Most Popular And Influential Nairalanders In 2015 by Hauneg(f): 11:10am On Oct 24, 2015
HungerBAD:
Funny list.

Would have taken the list serious, if you had not included Barcanista, or is Googling all "WRITE UPS/ANSWERS" a criteria for anything?remove this PDP Paid agent from this list.

Bhai grin
Re: Top Ten Most Popular And Influential Nairalanders In 2015 by falconey(m): 11:10am On Oct 24, 2015
mirexxx:
nice list smiley

visit d link below please smiley
highly important

you don dey do 419 now?

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Most Popular And Influential Nairalanders In 2015 by tosyne2much(m): 11:12am On Oct 24, 2015
OP, I'm delighted to see my name on that list

Thanks bravo cool

2 Likes

Re: Top Ten Most Popular And Influential Nairalanders In 2015 by Twaci(f): 11:17am On Oct 24, 2015
RaDaZaBaNa:
cool Mr and Mrs Nairaland - TomFrench and Twaci ( i guess).Tho i am not aware of any major work done since being crowned,getting a number of people to vote for u and put their trust in you is not beans.They are quite popular and influential...I heard TomFrench deactivated tho.
A very nice survery i must say, kudos! cheesy

But i have got to correct you though, i am not the current Miss. Nairaland. Tohpahz is. I was the first runnerup cheesy

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Most Popular And Influential Nairalanders In 2015 by Nobody: 11:19am On Oct 24, 2015
X
Re: Top Ten Most Popular And Influential Nairalanders In 2015 by Aminat508(f): 11:22am On Oct 24, 2015
RaDaZaBaNa kiss kiss
Re: Top Ten Most Popular And Influential Nairalanders In 2015 by Nobody: 11:27am On Oct 24, 2015
grin
Re: Top Ten Most Popular And Influential Nairalanders In 2015 by Funjosh(m): 11:27am On Oct 24, 2015
Thank God
Re: Top Ten Most Popular And Influential Nairalanders In 2015 by Nobody: 11:42am On Oct 24, 2015
This is veraciously complete with no iota of prejudice cheesy grin cheesy grin grin.

tongue tongue tongue. Thumbsup OP!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top Ten Most Popular And Influential Nairalanders In 2015 by adellam16(f): 11:45am On Oct 24, 2015
And d moral of d thread is...........?

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Most Popular And Influential Nairalanders In 2015 by Nobody: 11:46am On Oct 24, 2015
U bete incorporate the super mod's name, Almighty Lalasticlala into the list before.........

tongue tongue tongue tongue

Hmmm! To chop ban they fear me.
Re: Top Ten Most Popular And Influential Nairalanders In 2015 by Nobody: 11:48am On Oct 24, 2015
After all this... HOW MUCH SEUN GO EVEN PAY THEM? undecided
Re: Top Ten Most Popular And Influential Nairalanders In 2015 by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 11:48am On Oct 24, 2015
Neyoor:
U bete incorporate the super mod's name, Almighty Lalasticlala into the list before.........

tongue tongue tongue tongue

Hmmm! To chop ban they fear me.

Na special category him and Seun Dey grin
Re: Top Ten Most Popular And Influential Nairalanders In 2015 by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 11:49am On Oct 24, 2015
adellam16:

Ur name too fit enter Next year or in 2019,but not with comments like this..
Re: Top Ten Most Popular And Influential Nairalanders In 2015 by Nobody: 11:51am On Oct 24, 2015
adellam16:

Is that I'm longing to see the face behind this moniker. tongue
Re: Top Ten Most Popular And Influential Nairalanders In 2015 by adellam16(f): 11:54am On Oct 24, 2015
Neyoor:

Is that I'm longing to see the face behind this moniker. tongue
lol! Sorry love dat aint gonna happen.
Re: Top Ten Most Popular And Influential Nairalanders In 2015 by adellam16(f): 11:56am On Oct 24, 2015
RaDaZaBaNa:

Ur name too fit enter Next year or in 2019,but not with comments like this..
and what will I benefit from that? NOTHING. I'm content.
Re: Top Ten Most Popular And Influential Nairalanders In 2015 by Nobody: 12:06pm On Oct 24, 2015
adellam16:
lol! Sorry love dat aint gonna happen.

But why ma'am?

undecidedundecidedundecidedundecided
Re: Top Ten Most Popular And Influential Nairalanders In 2015 by ClassCaptain(m): 12:10pm On Oct 24, 2015
hmmn..
Re: Top Ten Most Popular And Influential Nairalanders In 2015 by Aminat508(f): 12:10pm On Oct 24, 2015
Neyoor:

But why ma'am?

undecidedundecidedundecidedundecided
u sef like women. undecided grin
Re: Top Ten Most Popular And Influential Nairalanders In 2015 by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 12:15pm On Oct 24, 2015
Cc lalasticlala,Dominique
Re: Top Ten Most Popular And Influential Nairalanders In 2015 by Nobody: 12:17pm On Oct 24, 2015
Aminat508:
u sef like women. undecided grin

Partially!

And that's why I'm a MAN cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Download Idm With Crack / UNICAL Post-graduate Students Gov't Embroiled In N1.7m Financial Scandal / Why Do Somalis Hate Other Africans?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.