Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,205 members, 7,818,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Olamide Rapper Practicing For His Show In UK | PHOTOS - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide Rapper Practicing For His Show In UK | PHOTOS (32445 Views)

Meghan Markle & Queen Elizabeth Step Out Together In Cheshire UK [photos] / Wizkid Wears Mask To Davido's #30BillionGang Concert In UK (Photos, Video) / Taiye Fajemisin Adeyemi Welcomes A New Child In UK (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olamide Rapper Practicing For His Show In UK | PHOTOS by 360jamng(m): 11:03am On Oct 24, 2015

Rapper, Olamide, showed the reason why he was a superstar earlier this evening by working hard on his rehearsals and sound checks even after a long flight and a gruelling schedule.

Slated to perform in Birmingham  and then in London on Sunday, the YBNL boss arrived in London and rapidly got down to a busy rehearsal programme with his instrumentalist (Compozers), backup singer and dancers.

The show is being organised by UK events organiser, extraorodinaire SMADE, who recently got married to his beautiful Zimbabwean bride, still came to the rehearsal venue to ensure that everything was going to plan for a stellar performance.

The UK audience is in for a good time as Olamide, Phyno, Li’l Kesh [/b]and [b]Adekunle Gold will be thrilling us with their hits!

lalasticlala
SOURCE------------>
http:///fun/index.php?id=6

3 Likes

Re: Olamide Rapper Practicing For His Show In UK | PHOTOS by examhall(f): 11:29am On Oct 24, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olamide Rapper Practicing For His Show In UK | PHOTOS by 190theclown: 11:38am On Oct 24, 2015
[size=5pt]wetin e wan com sing?

na yeye artist

no one's interested in those yoruba bullocks and noise he makes undecided[/size]

side note:

U mean say i be number 3 for the whole nairaland

damnnnnnn!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide Rapper Practicing For His Show In UK | PHOTOS by AYOdeji2102: 11:38am On Oct 24, 2015
Y B N L

Overweight has been attributed to be one of the major causes of
sexual dissatisfaction in both male and female.Don't wait until you're
replaced by your spouse" Get rid of the excess fats with a natural programme....
follow this trend below for more details
https://www.nairaland.com/2427877/get-back-sexy-look-confidence
Re: Olamide Rapper Practicing For His Show In UK | PHOTOS by oekehinde: 11:38am On Oct 24, 2015
Hard work pays
BTW: Know how to manage your diabetes without drugs and insulin injection. Visit www.surehealthoptions.com/vital5.html
Re: Olamide Rapper Practicing For His Show In UK | PHOTOS by lexzycc: 11:39am On Oct 24, 2015
Re: Olamide Rapper Practicing For His Show In UK | PHOTOS by ERONX(m): 11:39am On Oct 24, 2015
Re: Olamide Rapper Practicing For His Show In UK | PHOTOS by michaelwilli(m): 11:39am On Oct 24, 2015
Daz my gidi rapper
Re: Olamide Rapper Practicing For His Show In UK | PHOTOS by Adatob(m): 11:40am On Oct 24, 2015
True omo wobey
Re: Olamide Rapper Practicing For His Show In UK | PHOTOS by osabiya16(m): 11:40am On Oct 24, 2015
Na so. My boy
Re: Olamide Rapper Practicing For His Show In UK | PHOTOS by hyfr(m): 11:40am On Oct 24, 2015
Olamide is practicing on how to make money and u carry am come front page. Thousands of threads on how to make cash are being ignored, please our moderators should reduce how they bring up celebrity izzues. TO ALL CHELSEA FANS, LET'S GO GET THAT 3 POINTS

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Olamide Rapper Practicing For His Show In UK | PHOTOS by Rexnegro(m): 11:40am On Oct 24, 2015
OK
Re: Olamide Rapper Practicing For His Show In UK | PHOTOS by garokabir: 11:40am On Oct 24, 2015
Re: Olamide Rapper Practicing For His Show In UK | PHOTOS by Dotmanroy(m): 11:40am On Oct 24, 2015
K
Re: Olamide Rapper Practicing For His Show In UK | PHOTOS by IamOpemipo(m): 11:40am On Oct 24, 2015
Voice of the street
Re: Olamide Rapper Practicing For His Show In UK | PHOTOS by Adatob(m): 11:41am On Oct 24, 2015
lexzycc:
oekehinde:
Okk
AYOdeji2102:
ok
johnsonkehinde:
Ok
ERONX:
space booking association

1 Like

Re: Olamide Rapper Practicing For His Show In UK | PHOTOS by mrmaze(m): 11:41am On Oct 24, 2015
We r waiting
Re: Olamide Rapper Practicing For His Show In UK | PHOTOS by obontami: 11:41am On Oct 24, 2015
[size=20pt] badoo himself

Sha maa do anything [/size]
Re: Olamide Rapper Practicing For His Show In UK | PHOTOS by saintkel(m): 11:41am On Oct 24, 2015
Olamide where is PHYNO?
Re: Olamide Rapper Practicing For His Show In UK | PHOTOS by ClassCaptain(m): 11:41am On Oct 24, 2015
oku ise badoo.Igboro wa ni eyin re Omo dada
Re: Olamide Rapper Practicing For His Show In UK | PHOTOS by Atmmachine(m): 11:41am On Oct 24, 2015
Humble Nigga
Re: Olamide Rapper Practicing For His Show In UK | PHOTOS by pjosh1(m): 11:42am On Oct 24, 2015
Na God go help me..
See as i run book space now i no get anything to write.

Is olamide singing?
Re: Olamide Rapper Practicing For His Show In UK | PHOTOS by ThisMeansWAR: 11:43am On Oct 24, 2015
190theclown:

na yeye artist

no one's interested in those yoruba bullocks and noise he makes undecided[/size]

side note:

damnnnnnn!!
your mumuness is worrisome..
You need a doctor

9 Likes

Re: Olamide Rapper Practicing For His Show In UK | PHOTOS by Seculent: 11:43am On Oct 24, 2015
190theclown:

na yeye artist

side note:

damnnnnnn!!
What's this mumu kid saying?

7 Likes

Re: Olamide Rapper Practicing For His Show In UK | PHOTOS by osabiya16(m): 11:44am On Oct 24, 2015
saintkel:
Olamide where is PHYNO?
Typing.......................
Re: Olamide Rapper Practicing For His Show In UK | PHOTOS by wellmax(m): 11:44am On Oct 24, 2015
190theclown:

na yeye artist

side note:

damnnnnnn!!

Bad belle will kill you.
The guy sings and makes money, you wait for free mb to post rubbish, and fight for ftc.

4 Likes

Re: Olamide Rapper Practicing For His Show In UK | PHOTOS by bleston(f): 11:44am On Oct 24, 2015
That's great

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos From Regina Chukwu’s Bridal Shower / Tonto Calls Mercy Johnson And Her Followers Fools! (pictures) / 'you All Are So Excited About December Like You Have Money': Hushpuppi Blasts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.