Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

MTN Loses 5 Million Subscribers In Nigeria - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Loses 5 Million Subscribers In Nigeria (39338 Views)

Telcos Lose 4 Million Subscribers In One Month / MTN Loses 714,000 Internet Subscribers / Airtel Gains, MTN Loses As NCC Releases Update On Internet Usage In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

Re: MTN Loses 5 Million Subscribers In Nigeria by Jaymaestro(m): 2:40pm On Oct 25, 2015
Expensive AND Stingy . However ` I ll always be a fan and subscriber ` despite their issues . Love to hate the network .
Re: MTN Loses 5 Million Subscribers In Nigeria by BrainnewsNg(f): 2:45pm On Oct 25, 2015
abdulhadi101:
Na to kick dem awt remain nw
Kai
God is watching
Re: MTN Loses 5 Million Subscribers In Nigeria by mikolo80: 2:46pm On Oct 25, 2015
Tedassie:

it's really terrible to be shortchanged in that manner without any form of recompense,why then do we have SERVICOM(last time i checked,that body only exists on paper!).it's high time NCC&all other Consumer Right Board arise to their responsibilities,otherwise i foresee a mass action that will bring various sectors of the economy to a screeching halt.
no be only mass action na class action
Re: MTN Loses 5 Million Subscribers In Nigeria by BrainnewsNg(f): 2:46pm On Oct 25, 2015
Jayson504:
Mtn that stingy network
Yes
Re: MTN Loses 5 Million Subscribers In Nigeria by BrainnewsNg(f): 2:46pm On Oct 25, 2015
Glowstone:
I already ported a looooooooong time ago Now nah airtel remain

click like if u think Mtn is exploiting us

Imagine
Re: MTN Loses 5 Million Subscribers In Nigeria by BrainnewsNg(f): 2:47pm On Oct 25, 2015
MTN NG
Why?
Re: MTN Loses 5 Million Subscribers In Nigeria by liltee1: 3:04pm On Oct 25, 2015
Our home base network is enough for us mtn will subscribe u for things by force, and also stingy. My mum went for her registration and the next day mtn disconnected her line since then mtn has become a past tense in my house

Re: MTN Loses 5 Million Subscribers In Nigeria by Photizooo(m): 3:29pm On Oct 25, 2015
They never start.
Re: MTN Loses 5 Million Subscribers In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:23pm On Oct 25, 2015
All Nigerians should port ther MTN sims to either Glo or Etisalat.
Re: MTN Loses 5 Million Subscribers In Nigeria by crowther15(m): 5:55pm On Oct 25, 2015
nigeriancuban:
if only nairalanders could just join a little campaign and refrain from the useless network for just one day,trust me me 3gig will come down to #250 with unlimited validity and calls too...only if NLS........
ole ajibole
Re: MTN Loses 5 Million Subscribers In Nigeria by crowther15(m): 5:59pm On Oct 25, 2015
this network has been subsribing my sims to all sort of bundle now.... it was cnn news b4 now caller tune.... all this i dnt request for it oo....anytime i av more than 50 they will surely deduct it and u av successfully subcribed blalabla
Re: MTN Loses 5 Million Subscribers In Nigeria by nigeriancuban: 6:05pm On Oct 25, 2015
crowther15:
ole ajibole
and what warrants such a ridiculous comment from u?
Re: MTN Loses 5 Million Subscribers In Nigeria by abdulhadi101(m): 6:08pm On Oct 25, 2015
BrainnewsNg:

Kai

God is watching
Lols
Re: MTN Loses 5 Million Subscribers In Nigeria by fortune1968: 7:03pm On Oct 25, 2015
Tedassie:

guy no derail my sh!t jor

Satzenbrau still dey exist
where u dey live sef ? wey u no know d trending beer ?
Re: MTN Loses 5 Million Subscribers In Nigeria by firfinch(m): 8:18pm On Oct 25, 2015
I have 3 different networks, airtel, mtn and glo. Though airtel is my official line, I hardly recharge it, because if I do, the money will just disappear with crazy deduction for subscriptions I never subscribed. Mtn is there for my bb plan. But I recharge my Glo for calls, and it has been my favourite for the past 6 years! Moreso, it gives me flat rate to all networks and again its a proudly Nigerian network. Though I always look out for the network with the best offer at a particular time. For now. . . Glo rocks!

Re: MTN Loses 5 Million Subscribers In Nigeria by ddjay: 9:03pm On Oct 25, 2015
PRAISE THE LORD SOMEBODY
Re: MTN Loses 5 Million Subscribers In Nigeria by Tedassie(m): 9:05pm On Oct 25, 2015
fortune1968:
where u dey live sef ? wey u no know d trending beer ?
Forward all queries to my publicist...thank you #busystackingmypaper
Re: MTN Loses 5 Million Subscribers In Nigeria by ddjay: 9:05pm On Oct 25, 2015
nigeriancuban:
and what warrants such a ridiculous comment from u?
see mtn contract staff
Re: MTN Loses 5 Million Subscribers In Nigeria by firfinch(m): 9:07pm On Oct 25, 2015
liltee1:
Our home base network is enough for us mtn will subscribe u for things by force, and also stingy. My mum went for her registration and the next day mtn disconnected her line since then mtn has become a past tense in my house
The way MTN and Airtel extort money is alarming. I wonder what NCC and consumer protection board is doing. N80 was deducted from my balance last week for a service a never subscribed (beware if you get a call from 0757 don't answer, if you do, then you will be forcefully subscribed to Magic Voice.) Imagine stealing 80naira from 5million subscribers, that's a whooping 400million naira. Mtn, Airtel and Ecobank are thieves. If you keep your money with Ecobank, I'm sorry for you.

Re: MTN Loses 5 Million Subscribers In Nigeria by Mojibola(m): 7:17am On Oct 26, 2015
People complaining here and there. Meanwhile, MTN is still the most popular network, it means there is something they are getting right. I bet they make the most profit in the telecoms market.
Re: MTN Loses 5 Million Subscribers In Nigeria by Tedassie(m): 1:18pm On Oct 26, 2015
dayhawk:
mtn also once promoted her as a model ...

she is popularly know as the 'million dollar face'

haha you probably figured by now!
tongue tongue
lynda umeh ( lets make her the cutest girl in africa )
come out for your country

http://www.silverbirdmbgn.com/contestant/2015/lynda-umeh

undecided abeg,who she help¿
Re: MTN Loses 5 Million Subscribers In Nigeria by Tedassie(m): 1:23pm On Oct 26, 2015
mikolo80:
no be only mass action na class action
kilishi seller,hw market¿
Re: MTN Loses 5 Million Subscribers In Nigeria by mikolo80: 4:17pm On Oct 26, 2015
Tedassie:

kilishi seller,hw market¿
at least killishi sellers are doing something productive, what are you contributing to the nation, leech?
Re: MTN Loses 5 Million Subscribers In Nigeria by Tedassie(m): 5:34pm On Oct 26, 2015
mikolo80:
at least killishi sellers are doing something productive, what are you contributing to the nation, leech?
Re: MTN Loses 5 Million Subscribers In Nigeria by Tedassie(m): 6:03pm On Oct 26, 2015
mikolo80:
mikolo80:
I'm giving miscreants of ur ilk a chance to:MIND THEIR OWN BUSINESS,be productive[b](as opposed to merely using the word in such a hackneyed statement to bolster a weak self-esteem!..gosh!)[/b]&to desist from becoming SOCIAL CONTAMINANTS to a stable blogosphere...Hope,u took notes?now run along,chap
Re: MTN Loses 5 Million Subscribers In Nigeria by mikolo80: 7:35pm On Oct 26, 2015
Tedassie:

I'm giving miscreants of ur ilk a chance to:MIND THEIR OWN BUSINESS,be productive[b](as opposed to merely using the word in such a hackneyed statement to bolster a weak self-esteem!..gosh!)[/b]&to desist from becoming SOCIAL CONTAMINANTS to a stable blogosphere...Hope,u took notes?now run along,chap

Huh? all this grammar
no single sense inside
Re: MTN Loses 5 Million Subscribers In Nigeria by Tedassie(m): 9:27pm On Oct 26, 2015
mikolo80:
Huh? all this grammar
no single sense inside
lmao..eiya,the grammar is too much 4ur pea-sized brain to comprehend,whose fault?...look here (whoever),save urself some embarrassment&desist from quoting me,since your feeble mind cannot grasp simple messages #idon'thavetym4babies#
Re: MTN Loses 5 Million Subscribers In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:30am On Oct 27, 2015
Glowstone:
I already ported a looooooooong time ago Now nah airtel remain

click like if u think Mtn is exploiting us
you're running from frying pan to fire. For next 3 months you will stuck to receiving network.
apart from network coverage, the truth be told, MTN network is stronger than other networks. I can bet that you will run back to them latter on except you ported to etisalat
Re: MTN Loses 5 Million Subscribers In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:34am On Oct 27, 2015
boss1310:
when they start blocking some simcards them no know say some people go prefer to buy from other network to leaving their jobs to register a sim card.I dumped my Mtn cos of that using etibaba since then
MTN they fear that's why they Haven't blocked those numbers. If NCC block them, Etisalat would be number one in Nigeria. MTN days are numbered in Nigeria
Re: MTN Loses 5 Million Subscribers In Nigeria by 400billionman: 1:06pm On Oct 27, 2015
Jayson504:
Mtn that stingy network

Try MTN beta talk.

You go talk tire. Loaded N2,500 for data sub and MTN gave me N5,000 bonus to expire thursday.

How Many Mb Will Be Enough To Stream 95min Football Match? / Russian Phone Addict Buried Under A Tombstone Shaped Like Her Favourite Iphone / 5 Most Affordable SMARTPHONES In Nigeria