Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,090 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

Fruit Seller Washing Fruit With Gutter Water (Photo) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Fruit Seller Washing Fruit With Gutter Water (Photo) (54953 Views)

Malaysia Restaurant Shut Down For Washing Plates In Pothole On The Street (Pic) / Edo People Washing Meat With Gutter PICS / Can You Buy This SACHET Water(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fruit Seller Washing Fruit With Gutter Water (Photo) by Nobody: 11:54am On Oct 24, 2015
Dies
Re: Fruit Seller Washing Fruit With Gutter Water (Photo) by Swanky092: 11:55am On Oct 24, 2015
Re: Fruit Seller Washing Fruit With Gutter Water (Photo) by Babalegba(m): 11:55am On Oct 24, 2015
Lack of education is a huge problem in this country
Re: Fruit Seller Washing Fruit With Gutter Water (Photo) by KingShayDee(m): 11:55am On Oct 24, 2015
na wa 9ja
Re: Fruit Seller Washing Fruit With Gutter Water (Photo) by gr8gem(f): 11:56am On Oct 24, 2015
Even as water boku for lag, dem still dey use guttar water wash fruit for person. God dey really try for us o, else plenty pipl for don die as far as nigeria is concern.
Re: Fruit Seller Washing Fruit With Gutter Water (Photo) by fragile96: 11:57am On Oct 24, 2015
Cutehector:
U guys hav not yet seen the way local restaurants cook dr food, u won't even want to eat outside again..
not only local restaurants, evn eateries are not left out. Go to their backyard where dey prepare all those foods, u will knw how to carry lunchbag by force.
Re: Fruit Seller Washing Fruit With Gutter Water (Photo) by daveP(m): 11:57am On Oct 24, 2015
Since January 2015, its been one case of unhygienic-related news or the other. From busting a popular restaurant to different puke-worthy sights.

Its high time restaurants get unannounced visits from Nafdac.

Who else believes Nafdac hasnt justified the 'F' in its acronym? Its been drugs since.

1 Like

Re: Fruit Seller Washing Fruit With Gutter Water (Photo) by zinachidi(m): 11:57am On Oct 24, 2015
Ugomba:
Totally Unhygenic.. Nafdac should have a toll free customer care phone number.
fruit dey get nafdac no?
Re: Fruit Seller Washing Fruit With Gutter Water (Photo) by dustydee: 11:58am On Oct 24, 2015
Where is the picture? Where is the fruit and where is the "gutter water". Nairaland moderators are a joke.
Re: Fruit Seller Washing Fruit With Gutter Water (Photo) by fairheven: 11:58am On Oct 24, 2015
but that is not gutter water naa.that is burst pipe under gutter. if you call it gutter -water,then you also use gutter water in your house because virtual all the pipe boern water pass through gutter
Re: Fruit Seller Washing Fruit With Gutter Water (Photo) by Joeace3000(m): 11:59am On Oct 24, 2015
Hey guys check out this thread

If you are a student, young school leaver searching for jobs, or you are tired of switching jobs or have no skill at all and want to develop skills that can fetch you money today, then visit my my Nairaland fiverr free training thread where you can come in to learn how to join fiverr and offer 5 Hot, In-demand Services as well as developing the skills needed not only to make money monthly working online on fiverr but offline as a workplace skill you can start a business with or use to boost your resume and job chances. Ain't that cool?

The thread is a well explained step by step guide along with images to help you grasp what you need to do. to help you get started today

There are very easy ways of making it through the internet, you just have to find the safest and surest way, and this one beckons. follow me now...

The Nairaland Fiverr Free Training Thread
Re: Fruit Seller Washing Fruit With Gutter Water (Photo) by Cuteamigo1(m): 11:59am On Oct 24, 2015
op u are stupid for making wild allegations without proving your point beyond resealable doubt. All I see is a man and that's it. and to you gullible nigerians who feel the need to jump to conclusion without carefully analysis of the pic shame on u.
Re: Fruit Seller Washing Fruit With Gutter Water (Photo) by jascon1(m): 11:59am On Oct 24, 2015
Ugomba:
Totally Unhygenic.. Nafdac should have a toll free customer care phone number.
if we check ur house well you go see say the gutter no far from you.

If na when task council still day work
Re: Fruit Seller Washing Fruit With Gutter Water (Photo) by hmohammed(m): 12:01pm On Oct 24, 2015
How does the attached pix depict the event portrayed. I don't believe it.
Re: Fruit Seller Washing Fruit With Gutter Water (Photo) by slightlyMad(f): 12:01pm On Oct 24, 2015
i once saw an abooki spit directly on his water melons in the wheel barrow he was pushing in the hot sun while i was approaching.
there was actually no event around that should trigger such so i assume he has some loose nuts.

i shook my head in disgust and over rinse my fruits before having them these days
Re: Fruit Seller Washing Fruit With Gutter Water (Photo) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Oct 24, 2015
he's just adding vitamints
Re: Fruit Seller Washing Fruit With Gutter Water (Photo) by gaetano: 12:02pm On Oct 24, 2015
shocked in fact I give up. Na only Mr Biggs I go dey buy fruits now.
Re: Fruit Seller Washing Fruit With Gutter Water (Photo) by ronnyfam(f): 12:06pm On Oct 24, 2015
harbdulrasaq88:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-_x5WGyahIsw/VitVz_rtcaI/AAAAAAAC5Y0/ozuhyYY1gis/s280/IMG-20151024-00024.jpg[/img]

Blog Visitor Eye Witness Report

This picture was taken today at obalende,in lagos when I went for deliveries of my oil to bvs,the mallam you see there was washing fruits with gutter water at Ajeniya St,Obalende.

Please always rewash your fruits once you buy from abokis''.

http://www.newshelm.com/2015/10/photo-fruit-seller-washing-fruit-with.html

And you will challenge him? You come here to post the picture.
Re: Fruit Seller Washing Fruit With Gutter Water (Photo) by Nobody: 12:11pm On Oct 24, 2015
Is that the new strategy this boko boys want to use in finishing the rest of us? God have mercy!
Re: Fruit Seller Washing Fruit With Gutter Water (Photo) by harry509: 12:12pm On Oct 24, 2015
harbdulrasaq88:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-_x5WGyahIsw/VitVz_rtcaI/AAAAAAAC5Y0/ozuhyYY1gis/s280/IMG-20151024-00024.jpg[/img]

This picture was taken today at obalende,in lagos when I went for deliveries of my oil to bvs,the mallam you see there was washing fruits with gutter water at Ajeniya St,Obalende.

rewash afta u buy fruit.
Re: Fruit Seller Washing Fruit With Gutter Water (Photo) by Nobody: 12:13pm On Oct 24, 2015
Lord have mercy!
harbdulrasaq88:

Re: Fruit Seller Washing Fruit With Gutter Water (Photo) by AdemolaA2: 12:14pm On Oct 24, 2015
stano2:
Y
[color=#990000][/color]Y for yamarita
Re: Fruit Seller Washing Fruit With Gutter Water (Photo) by Cutehector(m): 12:15pm On Oct 24, 2015
fragile96:
not only local restaurants, evn eateries are not left out. Go to their backyard where dey prepare all those foods, u will knw how to carry lunchbag by force.
lol one day I saw one woman turnin a big pot of soup in a local restaurant, den she nw used her fingers to wipe d sweat frm her face, some whr dripping insyd d pot. Chei... Lord have mercy...
Re: Fruit Seller Washing Fruit With Gutter Water (Photo) by deebrain(m): 12:16pm On Oct 24, 2015
Jesu!
Re: Fruit Seller Washing Fruit With Gutter Water (Photo) by Dermie: 12:20pm On Oct 24, 2015
Wonders...

Re: Fruit Seller Washing Fruit With Gutter Water (Photo) by ITbomb(m): 12:23pm On Oct 24, 2015
Smh

MuguliciousMUGU:
I only came to check the location, Oh! South West, i give up

Re: Fruit Seller Washing Fruit With Gutter Water (Photo) by Gap2020(m): 12:24pm On Oct 24, 2015
Those alumajiri's school are not working. When are they going wise?
Re: Fruit Seller Washing Fruit With Gutter Water (Photo) by maskamdo(m): 12:28pm On Oct 24, 2015
And all u did was take pictures instead of challenging him, so much for patriotism!!
Re: Fruit Seller Washing Fruit With Gutter Water (Photo) by idris4r83(m): 12:28pm On Oct 24, 2015
harbdulrasaq88:

Always wash your fruits when u buy them from angbody be it aboki or any other fruit seller. You using aboki as a case study makes your story what chimamanda ngozi adichie calls a single line story.
Re: Fruit Seller Washing Fruit With Gutter Water (Photo) by gsalvatore: 12:32pm On Oct 24, 2015
THE ABOK! CANT TELL THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN CLEAN AND UNCLEAN WATER. shocked shocked shocked shocked

HAVE YOU GUYS EVEN SEEN THE QUALITY OF WATER THEY EVEN DRINK IN MOST NORTHERN PLACES?

THAT GUTTER WATER NA HOLY WATER SEF grin grin grin
Re: Fruit Seller Washing Fruit With Gutter Water (Photo) by mildflame: 12:37pm On Oct 24, 2015
The same reason I don't eat SUYA, they will pee, sneez even SHITE n no go bother 2wash hands.
Re: Fruit Seller Washing Fruit With Gutter Water (Photo) by flokii: 12:39pm On Oct 24, 2015
illiteracy is a disease...

I find it very hard now to buy stuffs from roadside sellers...

where you'll see them kit-up at Shoprite and other stores to handle food items... smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Crayfish From The Sea, Process Of Drying And Packaging / some Cancer Causing Foods You Probably Eat Every Day / 13 Nigerian Foods That Are Better When Eaten Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.