Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,476 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

The Clergy Project: Godless Pastors - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Clergy Project: Godless Pastors (6114 Views)

Poverty In Nigeria Vs Richest Pastors In Nigeria - By Alawode-James Jumoke / The Clergy-laity System A Satanic Invention. / What Really Happened In 1981? Pastors Adeboye, Oyakhilome, Oyedepo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Clergy Project: Godless Pastors by menesheh(m): 1:28pm On Oct 24, 2015
www.clergyproject.org is this anonymous site for fakers and pretenders who don't know how to leave religion after discovering the deceit of faith.

How many of you knew about this anonymous site for the clergy and pastor with over 600 members.
most of the members fear leaving their religion because of lack of expertise in other thing for making a living but rather keep to their faith just for the money.

i know many knew about the site but :

Incase you are a pastor on nairaland and are curious to know more or become a member, you can check it out.

wish to enjoy this nice CNN doc : www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Te4zkbgeuw

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Clergy Project: Godless Pastors by menesheh(m): 1:36pm On Oct 24, 2015
winner01
johnydon22
Dekatron
hahn
kolajamesjnr
djdoxxx
wink
Re: The Clergy Project: Godless Pastors by winner01(m): 2:01pm On Oct 24, 2015
menesheh:
winner01
johnydon22
Dekatron
hahn
kolajamesjnr
djdoxxx
wink
Dont bother, the devil was there way before you. He has dealt with several generations. He knows his way around man. God is my way around this world. You wasted your time quoting me ape.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Clergy Project: Godless Pastors by hahn(m): 2:09pm On Oct 24, 2015
winner01:
Dont bother, the devil was there way before you. He has dealt with several generations. He knows his way around man. God is my way around this world. You wasted your time quoting me ape.

Clown grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Clergy Project: Godless Pastors by menesheh(m): 2:41pm On Oct 24, 2015
winner01:

The forces (if you care to call them devils) pulling down the crane of religion is immensely staggering in this 21ST century, your god is so feeble that he can't do anything about that. Non-responding god in your imagination

I will continue to quote you until you get tired of propagating evil in the name of good. At least you will remember to thank me that particular "one day" your eyez will open and see the ridiculous stuffs you ever believed. cool

5 Likes

Re: The Clergy Project: Godless Pastors by menesheh(m): 3:01pm On Oct 24, 2015
hahn:

Clown grin

grin

like seriously

the guy thought am attacking his person but am really not, despite my using some euphemistic words indirectly to pass my info to him because of his high level of irrationality. He has spent a hell of time on this section to have notice those deceits in his faith.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Clergy Project: Godless Pastors by hahn(m): 3:12pm On Oct 24, 2015
menesheh:

grin

like seriously

the guy thought am attacking his person but am really not, despite my using some euphemistic words indirectly to pass my info to him because of his high level of irrationality. He has spent a hell of time on this section to have notice those deceits in his faith.

He's high on mass religious opium. He's desperately holding on to his belief. It's understandable

3 Likes

Re: The Clergy Project: Godless Pastors by winner01(m): 3:23pm On Oct 24, 2015
menesheh:

The forces (if you care to call them devils) pooling down the crane of religion is immensely staggering in this 21ST century, your god is so feeble that he can't do anything about that. Non-responding god in your imagination

I will continue to quote you until you get tired of propagating evil in the name of good. At least you will remember to thank me that particular "one day" your eyez will open and see the ridiculous stuffs you ever believed. cool

Lol, i will continue to show you how obsessed you are with religion. Where can you find atheists on nairaland for exampleundecided. In the religion section. Atheism is not disbelief, its a belief, its a religion.

http://creation.mobi/atheism

@ bolded. I quite agree we are in a world where there is a constant rebellion against sanity. Evil is being modified to be good.

You waste your time once again ape, the Bible is the only certified link you can post and ill visit. Not some link to some demonic inspired men.

I hope you find peace men, the devil has one hell of a hold on you.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Clergy Project: Godless Pastors by winner01(m): 3:25pm On Oct 24, 2015
hahn:

He's high on mass religious opium. He's desperately holding on to his belief. It's understandable
Lol, I laugh at your crap at times. Im not desperate, im convinced. They are 2 different things.

You desperation is why you are in the religion section.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Clergy Project: Godless Pastors by winner01(m): 3:31pm On Oct 24, 2015
menesheh:

grin

like seriously

Im on this section because i believe in God, to share my belief in God
Why are you hereundecided

Are you disturbedundecided?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Clergy Project: Godless Pastors by hahn(m): 3:41pm On Oct 24, 2015
winner01:
Lol, I laugh at your crap at times. Im not desperate, im convinced. They are 2 different things.

You desperation is why you are in the religion section.

You are desperately convinced of your delusion. It's understandable grin

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Clergy Project: Godless Pastors by menesheh(m): 3:55pm On Oct 24, 2015
winner01:
Lol, i will continue to show you how obsessed you are with religion. Where can you find atheists on nairaland for exampleundecided. In the religion section. Atheism is not disbelief, its a belief, its a religion.
creation.mobi/atheism

you've been told severally that atheism is not a religion and you still dont understand. why not check the meaning of religion in the dictionary. while atheists may share some similar judgement on certain concepts but dont actually worship any myth or base their life on a particular subjective and irrational ancient superstition.

@ bolded. I quite agree we are in a world where there is a constant rebellion against sanity. Evil is being modified to be good.

If your god is really there, why the hell couldn't he rescue and protect the the world against such rebellious insanity.

You waste your time once again ape, the Bible is the only certified link you can post and ill visit. Not some link to some demonic inspired men.

I hope you find peace men, the devil has one hell of a hold on you.

Am a godless ape and so do you whether you like or not. we all are animal of the same linage with other primates. mountains of evidence is actually pointing to that assertion.

That's the problem with you, "the bible is the only certified link you can post and visit" is that a silly assertion? i never know yet until you provide good reasons and justifications for such assertion,. i pray you suspend your bible's comfort zone and expand your horizon for good.

Devil and hell, two amongst the most unproven postulations of the ancient era. The main different between me and you is that am changeable/bendable by evidence and prove while you thrive in stuffs with zero proof and still obstinate. I admitted that i can change my mind if there is any evidence of a god but you cant even if there are these more apparent evidence to the contrary.

god bless you. we are not fighting. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Clergy Project: Godless Pastors by menesheh(m): 3:57pm On Oct 24, 2015
winner01:
Im on this section because i believe in God, to share my belief in God
Why are you hereundecided

Are you disturbedundecided?

Because i wasn't raised a muslim, can you understand now.
Re: The Clergy Project: Godless Pastors by winner01(m): 4:05pm On Oct 24, 2015
hahn:

You are desperately convinced of your delusion. It's understandable grin
Dont worry man, you'll be ok.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Clergy Project: Godless Pastors by winner01(m): 4:12pm On Oct 24, 2015
menesheh:

Because i wasn't raised a muslim, can you understand now.
You are here because u were raised a christian?. What sort of fu*kery is this? angry. You really are mentally incapable of answering questions intelligently.

It must be that You havent let go of your past, you are angry with your past.

So what exactly do you wantundecided
To share your disbeliefundecided
To tell me how "you dont know" about anythingundecided

Your obsession is clear.
No one cares about your atheistic opinions in the real world and that the only reason why you are here. This is the only avenue were you can convince us not to know with you.

Look at the pic below,
Share your belief, not disbelief, not criticism

You need urgent help ape.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Clergy Project: Godless Pastors by hahn(m): 4:32pm On Oct 24, 2015
winner01:

I doubt it grin
Re: The Clergy Project: Godless Pastors by winner01(m): 4:33pm On Oct 24, 2015
menesheh:

you've been told severally that atheism is not a religion and you still dont understand. why not check the meaning of religion in the dictionary. while atheists may share some similar judgement on certain concepts but dont actually worship any myth or base their life on a particular subjective and irrational ancient superstition.

If your god is really there, why the hell couldn't he rescue and protect the the world against such rebellious insanity.

Am a godless ape and so do you whether you like or not. we all are animal of the same linage with other primates. mountains of evidence is actually pointing to that assertion.

That's the problem with you, "the bible is the only certified link you can post and visit" is that a silly assertion? i never know yet until you provide good reasons and justifications for such assertion,. i pray you suspend your bible's comfort zone and expand your Verizon for good.

Devil and hell, two amongst the most unproven postulations of the ancient era. The main different between me and you is that am changeable/bendable by evidence and prove while you thrive in stuffs with zero proof and still obstinate. I admitted that i can change my mind if there is any evidence of a god but you cant even if there are these more apparent evidence to the contrary.

god bless you. we are not fighting. grin
Atheism is a religion associated with so much bigotry, obsession, hate, agony, disturbance and evils against The Christian God.

http://creation.mobi/atheism

The earlier you come to this understanding, the better for your life.
A kingdom cannot be divided against itself.
Forget the term christian atheist or muslim atheist, there aint no gaddamn christ-like atheist. Its part of the devils deceit.

Evil will run its course, its the only way to ensure it never rises again.

Im not an animal, you are. Theres no need to drag me down that mud with you. You lose alone man, You choose that path.

I bet ive read more books than y'all, conducted more research than y'all. Its the reason im who i am, the Bible is Gods word. Take it or leave it, your wailing wont change that

You are one hardy animal, if you werent so stubborn, the truth is right before your eyes. And please stop calling yourself an ape, a goat would be much better. Hardy and stubborn describes you. You may have evolved from goats angry, start your research along this line, you might find something.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Clergy Project: Godless Pastors by winner01(m): 4:38pm On Oct 24, 2015
hahn:

I doubt it grin
You will man, Just give sanity a chance. wink
Re: The Clergy Project: Godless Pastors by menesheh(m): 4:40pm On Oct 24, 2015
winner01:
You are here because u were raised a christian?. What sort of fu*kery is this? angry. You really are mentally incapable of answering questions intelligently.

Waw. How. Hope don't prefer long post in order to drive my point down, that's the reason for the brief answer.

Here is a thing, there are various beliefs and gods claims around us human stucked in this only planet. Each and every one of us was raised and indoctrinated by our parent's version of faith; as far as i can tell, both of us are evidence to that, i was raised a Christian before by father find out the silly idea of christainity then turn to Judaism. I know much about the bible to the best i can know and also read and study the Torah every morning throughout every week.

Am here to refute your claims and put you down on your plight to propagating myth as fact. All these faith based ideas can't be true but all can be false.

it must be that You havent let go of your past, you are angry with your past.
So what exactly do you wantundecided
To share your disbeliefundecided
To tell me how "you dont know" about anythingundecided

Your obsession is clear.
No one cares about your atheistic opinions in the real world and that the only reason why you are here. This is the only avenue were you can convince us not to know with you.

Correct! Majority of Nigerians can't reason well because we are still on the "unreasoning stage" of believing in superstitious nonsense. Whitemen brought same fairies to us, we couldn't ask questions but retroactively left ours and embrace theirs.

But afterall, we must start somewhere to raising consciousness about the inhuman penetration of fairly-tales to our daily life.

Look at the pic below,
Share your belief, not disbelief, not criticism

You need urgent help ape.

Is it not ridiculous that you can't understand.
Re: The Clergy Project: Godless Pastors by menesheh(m): 4:50pm On Oct 24, 2015
winner01:

Atheism is a religion associated with so much bigotry, obsession, hate, agony, disturbance and evils against The Christian God.

Creation.mobi/atheism

The earlier you come to this understanding, the better for your life.
A kingdom cannot be divided against itself.
Forget the term christian atheist or muslim atheist, there aint no gaddamn christ-like atheist. Its part of the devils deceit.

Evil will run its course, its the only way to ensure it never rises again.

Im not an animal, you are. Theres no need to drag me down that mud with you. You lose alone man, You choose that path.

I bet ive read more books than y'all, conducted more research than y'all. Its the reason im who i am, the Bible is Gods word. Take it or leave it, your wailing wont change that

You are one hardy animal, if you werent so stubborn, the truth is right before your eyes. And please stop calling yourself an ape, a goat would be much better. Hardy and stubborn describes you. You may have evolved from goats angry, start your research along this line, you might find something.

I've been into same nonsense you are thriving in now and had said alot of same stuffs you are saying now but the thing is that you are still under the iron fetter of religious indoctrination. I don't blame you for a second but the Whitemen that brought this to us and your parents who helped to drive such idea down your throat and still you can't excrete it.
Re: The Clergy Project: Godless Pastors by menesheh(m): 4:57pm On Oct 24, 2015
winner01:

And still, mind you that you've never said anything about atleast 600 clergy men amongst thousands that are seriously faking and deceiving their subjects till now in the clergyproject.com.

If you care visit the website and youtube to see more anonymous interviews of such persons.
Re: The Clergy Project: Godless Pastors by winner01(m): 4:59pm On Oct 24, 2015
menesheh:

Waw. How. Hope don't prefer long post in order to drive my point down, that's the reason for the brief answer.
Here is a thing, there are various beliefs and gods claims around us human stucked in this only planet. Each and every one of us was raised and indoctrinated by our parent's version of faith; as far as i can tell, both of us are evidence to that, i was raised a Christian before by father find out the silly idea of christainity then turn to Judaism. I know much about the bible to the best i can know and also read and study the Torah every morning throughout every week.
Am here to refute your claims and put you down on your plight to propagating myth as fact. All these faith based ideas can't be true but all can be false.
Correct! Majority of Nigerians can't reason well because we are still on the "unreasoning stage" of believing in superstitious nonsense. Whitemen brought same fairies to us, we couldn't ask questions but retroactively left ours and embrace theirs.
But afterall, we must start somewhere to raising consciousness about the inhuman penetration of fairly-tales to our daily life.
Is it not ridiculous that you can't understand.
The devil was cast out of heaven with a third of the angels and so i expect several god claims.

The same way some people were born into other "god claims" is the same way some people were born into poverty, prostitution and all sorts.
Be thankful you were born into a responsible home, its time to help people around you. Thats the same with christianity.
You were born into it, but you never too time to find out the truth before giving in to the evils of the enemy.

You are not here to refute beliefs, rather you are here to share your belief, to spread atheism, to spread religion. You need to open your eyes and see that.

Atheism is a religion, a demonic religion, you are working for the devil but cant help it. You need urgent help

1 Like

Re: The Clergy Project: Godless Pastors by winner01(m): 5:01pm On Oct 24, 2015
menesheh:

I've been into same nonsense you are thriving in now and had said alot of same stuffs you are saying now but the thing is that you are still under the iron fetter of religious indoctrination. I don't blame you for a second but the Whitemen that brought this to us and your parents who helped to drive such idea down your throat and still you can't excrete it.
Maybe you really were into nonsense, cos what people cal christianity this days ehn undecided
You should have sought for the truth befor allowing the devil to hijack you.

1 Like

Re: The Clergy Project: Godless Pastors by winner01(m): 5:05pm On Oct 24, 2015
menesheh:

And still, mind you that you've never said anything about atleast 600 clergy men amongst thousands that are seriously faking and deceiving their subjects till now in the clergyproject.com.

If you care visit the website and youtube to see more anonymous interviews of such persons.
Guy, you go come carry my hand press that link? angry
I read your topic and your initial quote, dont sweat it, i know better than feed myself with the pranks of the devil.
The Bread of life is enough for me smiley
Re: The Clergy Project: Godless Pastors by menesheh(m): 5:18pm On Oct 24, 2015
winner01:
The devil was cast out of heaven with a third of the angels and so i expect several god claims.

The same way some people were born into other "god claims" is the same way some people were born into poverty, prostitution and all sorts.
Be thankful you were born into a responsible home, its time to help people around you. Thats the same with christianity.
You were born into it, but you never too time to find out the truth before giving in to the evils of the enemy.

You are not here to refute beliefs, rather you are here to share your belief, to spread atheism, to spread religion. You need to open your eyes and see that.

Atheism is a religion, a demonic religion, you are working for the devil but cant help it. You need urgent help

Ok, do you see a muslems and other religious believers as true worshippers and true representatives of a true god?
Re: The Clergy Project: Godless Pastors by menesheh(m): 5:23pm On Oct 24, 2015
winner01:
Maybe you really were into nonsense, cos what people cal christianity this days ehn undecided
You should have sought for the truth befor allowing the devil to hijack you.

Where is the devil?

Is it a monster or something?

How does it look like?

Did it have hands and legs?

Does it eat food?

Just explain that in a layman format.
Re: The Clergy Project: Godless Pastors by menesheh(m): 5:24pm On Oct 24, 2015
winner01:
Guy, you go come carry my hand press that link? angry
I read your topic and your initial quote, dont sweat it, i know better than feed myself with the pranks of the devil.
The Bread of life is enough for me smiley

Devil Devil devil Devil Devil. Waw amazingly crazy. grin
Re: The Clergy Project: Godless Pastors by paulGrundy(m): 5:29pm On Oct 24, 2015
menesheh:

The forces (if you care to call them devils) pooling down the crane of religion is immensely staggering in this 21ST century, your god is so feeble that he can't do anything about that.

How do you mean? Is that wishful thinking? Provide evidence to substantiate your claim.

Non-responding god in your imagination

Re: The Clergy Project: Godless Pastors by menesheh(m): 5:44pm On Oct 24, 2015
paulGrundy:

How do you mean? Is that wishful thinking? Provide evidence to substantiate your claim.

Not actually not referring to Africa but in Europe, America and Japan, the pull is getting crazy. People are leaving religion like never b4.
Re: The Clergy Project: Godless Pastors by winner01(m): 6:42pm On Oct 24, 2015
menesheh:

Ok, do you see a muslems and other religious believers as true worshippers and true representatives of a true god?
Haha, simple logic, and you still dont understand undecided
Ok, Do i see poor people as rich people, of course not.
They didnt choose to be poor, but thats where the rich can be helpful. To help them into wealth.
Re: The Clergy Project: Godless Pastors by winner01(m): 6:49pm On Oct 24, 2015
menesheh:

Where is the devil?

Is it a monster or something?

How does it look like?

Did it have hands and legs?

Does it eat food?

Just explain that in a layman format.
Usain bolt has the power to fun faster than any other human.

Now where is the power?

Is it like a network reception or something?

How does it look like?

Does it ooze out of the body of the bearer?

Is it transmittable?

Thats your layman format.

Answer that, then you'll know that your being here aint ordinary, its more of a mind control by the devil.

You need to open your eyes.
Re: The Clergy Project: Godless Pastors by winner01(m): 6:50pm On Oct 24, 2015
menesheh:

Devil Devil devil Devil Devil. Waw amazingly crazy. grin
Sorry man, I pray you find help.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What's The Meaning Of 'God's Grace Is Sufficient for us?' / Its Sunday: What Are You Asking God For? / Pastor Chris Throws More Light On Masturbation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.