Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,392 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Demons Are Real - My Encounter With A Demon! Real Life! No Vision! My Story - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Demons Are Real - My Encounter With A Demon! Real Life! No Vision! My Story (2680 Views)

Pandemonium As Masquerades And Lord's Chosen Mopols Encounter In Public. Photos / Jeremiah Omoto-Fufeyin Punches A Demon Spiritually At Christ MercyLand, Warri / Ghosts, Devil, Demons Are Negative Energy: See How Your Are Affected. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Demons Are Real - My Encounter With A Demon! Real Life! No Vision! My Story by manojin: 5:13pm On Oct 24, 2015
Re: Demons Are Real - My Encounter With A Demon! Real Life! No Vision! My Story by maxti: 5:13pm On Oct 24, 2015
Bbbn
Re: Demons Are Real - My Encounter With A Demon! Real Life! No Vision! My Story by winetapper: 5:14pm On Oct 24, 2015
Ok
Re: Demons Are Real - My Encounter With A Demon! Real Life! No Vision! My Story by dazzlingd(m): 5:22pm On Oct 24, 2015
hmmm. lemme buy my plot of land first
Re: Demons Are Real - My Encounter With A Demon! Real Life! No Vision! My Story by honeygirl17: 5:23pm On Oct 24, 2015
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Demons Are Real - My Encounter With A Demon! Real Life! No Vision! My Story by menesheh(m): 5:27pm On Oct 24, 2015
How is the devil like?

Is it a monster like?

How did it look like?

Did it have hands and legs?

Dark or fare in complexion

Make sure you recall whether you took alcohol or any substance that distorts cognitive reasoning.

It may be hallucinations.

Or an optical illusion with an echo.

Lastly, it may be a prank by a friend with the intention to frighten you.

Stop referring to phenomena you don't understand that happened in a physical realm to some sort of known unknowns. Such thinking will deter you from investigating what actually happened.
Re: Demons Are Real - My Encounter With A Demon! Real Life! No Vision! My Story by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 24, 2015
Demons are what we imagine them to be. Demons are imaginations
Re: Demons Are Real - My Encounter With A Demon! Real Life! No Vision! My Story by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 24, 2015
Demons are real..may God almighty save us all from them.

1 Like

Re: Demons Are Real - My Encounter With A Demon! Real Life! No Vision! My Story by manojin: 5:29pm On Oct 24, 2015
menesheh:
How is the devil like?

Is it a monster like object?

How did it look like?

Did it have hands and legs?

Does it eat food?

Just explain that in a layman format.

I did not ask that specifically. Please read the post before commenting
Re: Demons Are Real - My Encounter With A Demon! Real Life! No Vision! My Story by Nobody: 5:30pm On Oct 24, 2015
This land is not for sale..

Comment Loading...
Re: Demons Are Real - My Encounter With A Demon! Real Life! No Vision! My Story by paulGrundy(m): 5:33pm On Oct 24, 2015
The OP is trying to make a mockery of christain beliefs, his post should not be taken seriously.
Re: Demons Are Real - My Encounter With A Demon! Real Life! No Vision! My Story by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 24, 2015
How is your account true seeing as the demons are imprisoned and tortured?
And concerning the Bible counters, do you take the word of the demon to be true seeing as it stands for evil?
And why will a demon bpreaching to you about heaven and hell?
Re: Demons Are Real - My Encounter With A Demon! Real Life! No Vision! My Story by Nobody: 5:42pm On Oct 24, 2015
Na so religion take start...yep demons are very real,seen several instances myself
Re: Demons Are Real - My Encounter With A Demon! Real Life! No Vision! My Story by Paulscholari(m): 5:46pm On Oct 24, 2015
Gosh! so ayamantanga are reals...yes they are, i av heard such juicy offers too thou they only comes to me in dreams and visions.. But i reject them. I dnt knw whether i did the right thing but well thats all.. grin
www.divinerevelationsstream..com
Re: Demons Are Real - My Encounter With A Demon! Real Life! No Vision! My Story by kevoh(m): 5:48pm On Oct 24, 2015
OP,are you H.C.Paul tongue ? This thread has characteristics of H.C.Paul's kind of silly thread written all over it, coupled with the fact that the account was opened today, OP's claim of an alternate I.D and H.C.Paul's claim of taking over Nairaland Religion sectiongrin Funny dude! If you are there, I hail oo!
Re: Demons Are Real - My Encounter With A Demon! Real Life! No Vision! My Story by vooks: 6:03pm On Oct 24, 2015
manojin:
I had to open a special account for this. Over the years I spent in growing up in a family where nobody believes in anything written in a book. I had the idea that demons or angels are fake! That there is no such thing.

Many years passed and I had that ideology that religion is nothing. That people are just killing their self on top nothing. Not until last week!

I was at work up until 7:30pm doing some file arrangement for my boss as she promised to grant me the next day off so I had to close late. It was just me and the factory men on night duty that were at work. On finishing the work I stepped out and walked to my car before entering the car, I had a very distant voice calling aloud in a foreign language I did not understand. I thought it was the little hausa children in the area playing around so I ignored.

I entered my car and was driving home. I was hearing the same voice! Saying the same thing! I did not understand it. I almost hit another car because I was going crazy. I parked in a small bar to take a drink and clear my head. On reaching the attendant of the bar I noticed he smiled when he saw me. I asked if he knows me from somewhere and he was like "I have been calling you"

Immediately I froze for about 5 seconds in fear. Because my mind went straight to the voice I was hearing. I asked him what he wanted and he said he had an offer for me that he would make me rich and get me a wife unless I trade in myself and do his works. Immediately I said NO! That I am not interested. My salary at my place of work is quite OK for myself and my lovely wife I need no riches. He did not force me or argue. He said "OK! Your choice".

I went home planning to tell my wife about my encounter only for her to say the same thing to me. Then I realized that whatever spirit or demon that was in the Bar Tender was in my wife. And He/She continued the offer of wealth. He said he/she is rich in his/her town that my case is small. I asked his/her name, he said the name is Haborym. That he is the demon behind 75% of wealth/riches I see with people around me. I was shocked! And I began asking questions:

Nairaland this is not a script or a movie! This is not a dream or a vision one pastor said somewhere.. thus is my real life encounter. My wife is in the hospital now because of this. She suffered a cardiac arrest after the demon left her.

I asked the popular question! IS HEAVEN AND HELL REAL? Can you guess his answer?

He told me that heaven and hell is what we want it to be. He gave me an example of a person who is in love with golf. He said shall the person be righteous and make the big place, he might just be playing that golf for the rest of his life In peace. And he gave another example of a serial killer who kills people saying that shall the person sell his soul for the world, when he comes home, he would be killed for the rest of his life.

I asked a lot of questions and got shocking answers and in the end he made me know that we humans are sheep and we are only following what they want us to follow. There is more to this world. The other planets and many more. He even said it wasn't really Eve that gave Adam the Apple according to bible. He said the opposite. He said that Adam actually collected it from eve and the story was bent to blame the woman. He even said their names were not really Adam and Eve. He also made me know that lucifer was not really cast away because he tried to overthrow God (Christian Myth) he said there was another reason.

He even said that the end of the world is not really one day that a trumpet sound according to Christian myth. He said it's the day the civil war for freedom starts. He said those in the otherside (whom we call demons) are also imprisoned and tortured that when they all break out free that is when it comes to an end that the trumpet that sound is actually the trumpet of war. And where two elephants fight the grass suffers. Humans are the grass in this case. He said although, that it won't be happening anytime soon(human calendar) but very very very very very soon (demon calendar)

To cut the story short... I rejected his offer of riches and he left in peace though my wife who was his vessel was hurt. This past Sunday my wife and I went to a redeem church for prayers. But the effect is still on her. She is in a hospital now recovering.

Demons are real! And they can come in different ways . Some come in visions or dreams and some come physically possessing someone.

I shared my encounter with the redeem church pastor and he was the one who told me the person was a demon. I did not know he was a demon at first. I just don't know how to explain. And the pastor explained why my wife was hurt..he said the demon might have been too big to sit in my wife or her body was not qualifying for him to stay in that long and after leaving she felt the damage. He also made me know that all those money ritualists we see in the movies are real and there is one demon behind it all. Only with different names. The pastor also made me know that all those false gods people worship are just demons that we human beings gave names. And truly man is sheep and all we know is what we are told or what's in the books in the name of faith.

I pray that the grace of God will be with all of us. Amen

Low iq Neanderthals should abstain from weed and psychedelic murshrooms
Re: Demons Are Real - My Encounter With A Demon! Real Life! No Vision! My Story by laserjet: 6:03pm On Oct 24, 2015
Wetin demon de find for bar?? Oh..i get it, he sef wan clear hin head as a bartender grin

Thank God for wife's deliverance!
Re: Demons Are Real - My Encounter With A Demon! Real Life! No Vision! My Story by Nobody: 6:28pm On Oct 24, 2015
blublahd:
How is your account true seeing as the demons are imprisoned and tortured?
And concerning the Bible counters, do you take the word of the demon to be true seeing as it stands for evil?
And why will a demon bpreaching to you about heaven and hell?

He said he asked and the demon answered. Perhaps he answered all his questions so he can accept his offer for riches.. grin hehehe

Op: I don't know if this is true or fake but I have also heard testimonies from other people too. We should just pray for God's mercy that's all. No one knows what's true or fake. He may be right he may be wrong. Who knows? God Only

1 Like

Re: Demons Are Real - My Encounter With A Demon! Real Life! No Vision! My Story by Nobody: 6:30pm On Oct 24, 2015
laserjet:
Wetin demon de find for bar?? Oh..i get it, he sef wan clear hin head as a bartender grin

Thank God for wife's deliverance!

He already knew he was coming to the bar and he possessed the bar tender. The post dey one kind sef grin

1 Like

Re: Demons Are Real - My Encounter With A Demon! Real Life! No Vision! My Story by Ganjafama(m): 8:09pm On Oct 24, 2015
@op why did you delete ur post?
Re: Demons Are Real - My Encounter With A Demon! Real Life! No Vision! My Story by Swagahyk(m): 10:42am On Oct 25, 2015
vooks:

Low iq Neanderthals should abstain from weed and psychedelic murshrooms

Vooks the IMEI guy on Melin's thread, here you are again, looking for all these religious folks to put on lapses
Re: Demons Are Real - My Encounter With A Demon! Real Life! No Vision! My Story by vooks: 11:14am On Oct 25, 2015
Swagahyk:

Vooks the IMEI guy on Melin's thread, here you are again, looking for all these religious folks to put on lapses

They are hilarious
Re: Demons Are Real - My Encounter With A Demon! Real Life! No Vision! My Story by waldigit: 4:50pm On Oct 25, 2015
manojin:
bros, few things to note from ur experience:
1. Its time get on to the side of the Lord now and stop sitting on the fence.
2. Dont believe Demons when they speak for they are great LIARS like their master LUCIFER. They can play the old trick of twisting the word of God to get you like they did on Adama, Eve, and Jesus.
3. That Demon can come back to threaten you into working for him, hence you need to be fortified with Blood of Jesus.

Thank God you beleive because you saw, but blessed are those who do not see yet believe.
Re: Demons Are Real - My Encounter With A Demon! Real Life! No Vision! My Story by trapQ: 7:44pm On Oct 25, 2015
Some people are just too stup!d. I weep when people don't believe these things. I personally have seen a lot of demons and I know they're real. But then you don't go believing all they tell you because they are liars (Satan their father is the father of lies). Demons are very real. This isn't some fairytale. Believe it or not, you'll encounter them sooner or later. They are as real as you and I.
Re: Demons Are Real - My Encounter With A Demon! Real Life! No Vision! My Story by mrZENographer: 11:46pm On Oct 25, 2015
manojin:

Where is the post, you removed it?
Who did>

(1) (Reply)

why anything God Does Or Commanded Morally Good; Can We Be Justified To Do Same / What Is The Meaning Of Church? / Is Pastoring Supposed To Be Full-Time Or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.