Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Linda Ikeji Inside Her Mansion ( Today's New Photo ) - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Inside Her Mansion ( Today's New Photo ) (81943 Views)

Linda Ikeji Rocks Swimsuit As She Swims In Her Mansion (Photos, Video) / Daniella Okeke Flaunts Her Mansion, G-Wagon / Linda Ikeji's Evening Photo Inside Her Mansion (lovely) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Mansion ( Today's New Photo ) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Oct 25, 2015
Yaba left is looking for their long lost psychiatric patient.
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Mansion ( Today's New Photo ) by Fearcom(m): 1:29pm On Oct 25, 2015
Philpham:

Stop what? Which of you Nigerian men are any different from women hating chavnistic mess, look at that silly moronic post by @papanamdi is getting nearly 300 likes while Linda's achievement post has not gotten up to 30 likes, and you are here talking about hardworking successful NIgerian men....... You lot are haters, only Intersted in seeing your women fail but at last they shine leaving you guys behind.
It's good you Nigerian men are displaying your true colours on this thread, so women will know who to avoid.
grin

And so what if @papanamdi's post is getting 300 likes Who gives a rat's arsee about that?? Oh! You do grin sowee. Anyway, you are entitled to your own wrong opinion because Linda herself is a product of Nigerian parents and her father is a Nigerian man. And whether she likes it or not, no matter who she marries, she will have children, including male children who will have Nigerian blood because of her. I don't need to argue with the senseless notion that ALL Nigerian men are Haters of their women's successes. What is senseless is senseless. However your posts indicate that you have deep seated hatred for the generality of Nigerian men.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Mansion ( Today's New Photo ) by prettyboi1(m): 1:47pm On Oct 25, 2015
PapaNnamdi:
Useless girl
No husband
No pikin

No mother inlaw
No sister inlaw

No husband brother to trouble u

Only u just de the house,

Bia dis girl,
Enter inside
It's sad some people think like you. SMH.
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Mansion ( Today's New Photo ) by annice2014: 1:53pm On Oct 25, 2015
She'll a dozen of maids to help her keep d place neat. Happy 4 her, hardwork pays
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Mansion ( Today's New Photo ) by laytoshtwo: 2:05pm On Oct 25, 2015
[quote author=PapaNnamdi post=39327754]Useless girl
No husband
No pikin

No mother inlaw
No sister inlaw

Bad belle

Bia dis girl,
Enter inside[/quot

Bad beleeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Mansion ( Today's New Photo ) by markwealth: 2:12pm On Oct 25, 2015
PapaNnamdi:
Useless girl
No husband
No pikin

No mother inlaw
No sister inlaw

Bia dis girl,
Enter inside

Hater.
You that have: wife, pikin, father inlaw and the rest.
What have you achieved in Life?.
Haters like you will never amount to anything in life.
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Mansion ( Today's New Photo ) by Raylight2(m): 3:19pm On Oct 25, 2015
damiloladuke:
That's my FUTURE WIFE
...i hope u ready to prepare her breakfast
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Mansion ( Today's New Photo ) by Keepshining(f): 3:56pm On Oct 25, 2015
PapaNnamdi:
Useless girl No husband No pikin
No mother inlaw No sister inlaw

Bia dis girl, Enter inside
Bad mouth,Bad thought,remember you are not her creator.
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Mansion ( Today's New Photo ) by remiotega: 4:31pm On Oct 25, 2015
PapaNnamdi:
Useless girl
No husband
No pikin

No mother inlaw
No sister inlaw

Bia dis girl,
Enter inside
Useless boy,
No common sense,
No proper sense,
No shame,
No money,
Poverty in person,
Nobody bothering you to have sense cos they have given up on ur case...
Only u in ur great world of stupidity...

You don't have and u wil never have...
You are already down, and u will go soooo down dat u mite even discover oil...
Bia gerrout and go and die.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Mansion ( Today's New Photo ) by goldstarpamela(f): 5:02pm On Oct 25, 2015
damiloladuke:
That's my FUTURE WIFE
The future is here bro, grab it with both hands..
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Mansion ( Today's New Photo ) by semochendo1(m): 6:02pm On Oct 25, 2015
PapaNnamdi:

Bad belle.
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Mansion ( Today's New Photo ) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Oct 25, 2015
damiloladuke:
That's my FUTURE WIFE

Golddigger
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Mansion ( Today's New Photo ) by IYANGBALI: 6:14pm On Oct 25, 2015
PapaNnamdi:
Useless girl
No husband
No pikin

No mother inlaw
No sister inlaw

Bia dis girl,
Enter inside
hahahhahahahahahahaha cheesy
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Mansion ( Today's New Photo ) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Oct 25, 2015
rozayx5:

broke nccca spotted

in Nigeria we emphasize on so many unimportant things

Nd that guy is earning 20000k where he is working o,very broke frustrated tyn
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Mansion ( Today's New Photo ) by IYANGBALI: 6:16pm On Oct 25, 2015
Keepshining:
Bad mouth,Bad thought,remember you are not her creator.
what happened to your sense of humour?the dude was only joking
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Mansion ( Today's New Photo ) by IYANGBALI: 6:18pm On Oct 25, 2015
[quote author=PapaNnamdi post=39344199][/quote]seconded
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Mansion ( Today's New Photo ) by Dotmanroy(m): 7:18pm On Oct 25, 2015
PapaNnamdi:
Useless girl
No husband
No pikin

No mother inlaw
No sister inlaw

Bia dis girl,
Enter inside
broke people think they have an opinion... Smh
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Mansion ( Today's New Photo ) by chidiswt: 8:32pm On Oct 25, 2015
PapaNnamdi:
Useless girl
No husband
No pikin

No mother inlaw
No sister inlaw

Bia dis girl,
Enter inside
Woman will b waiting for an already made man- okwu
Woman will b working hard to support ha man- carrier women have wahala
Woman will b willing to marry a poor man- she's lost all d good men she's b rejecting
Woman decides to live with no man- she's tagged useless like PapaNnamdi
In my conclusion, only men like PapaNnamdi is a real definition of a useless and a lazy man

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Mansion ( Today's New Photo ) by chidiswt: 8:45pm On Oct 25, 2015
[quote author=PapaNnamdi post=39344199][/quote]
Did u propose to ha and she said she won't marry u? Come on, marriage isn't d ultimate achievement in life. I guess u aint expecting ha to jus fold ha hands and sit ha ass in ha father's haus and b eating mma thank ma. Pls step up in your way of reasoning. U reason like a man who doesn't like it wn a woman is progressing but like it wen she's treated like a piece of rag or like a slave. Sadist should give way to people's progress joor. O chi ya nyelu ya
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Mansion ( Today's New Photo ) by Westrnzdbyd4lt(m): 8:59pm On Oct 25, 2015
Nice one Miss Ikeji.
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Mansion ( Today's New Photo ) by cabaliciouscabal: 9:07pm On Oct 25, 2015
PapaNnamdi:
Useless girl
No husband
No pikin

No mother inlaw
No sister inlaw

Bia dis girl,
Enter inside

Which One Come Dey Pepper U?

All Those Dat Has All U Typed Above And Ar Still Languishing In Abject Poverty Nko.

At Least She Has Achieved Something In Life.

I Beg Pack Well.
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Mansion ( Today's New Photo ) by damiloladuke: 9:16pm On Oct 25, 2015
maiahsaiah:

Golddigger
Really, like one can't crack a joke anymore?
Step up bae
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Mansion ( Today's New Photo ) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 25, 2015
damiloladuke:

Really, like one can't crack a joke anymore?

Step up bae

Nd ure d only 1 dat knws hw 2 crack jokes?
Get real dude
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Mansion ( Today's New Photo ) by Tonicbaby(f): 10:18pm On Oct 25, 2015
PapaNnamdi:

Jealous mind ranting. pls get a life nd leave Linda alone.
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Mansion ( Today's New Photo ) by damiloladuke: 10:35pm On Oct 25, 2015
maiahsaiah:

Nd ure d only 1 dat knws hw 2 crack jokes?
Get real dude

Like being real? and not able to infuse amusement into the realness. Well, it just your word... It does not count in my realm, cuz I seek no other peoples wealth. I am not rich but am far from being poor
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Mansion ( Today's New Photo ) by Yehman(m): 11:07pm On Oct 25, 2015
viviangist5:
Caption

Today's look! #Sandropdress. #Pradasandals. Hope y'all are doing ok!

source https://instagram.com/p/9Ospz8hASA/?taken-by=officiallindaikeji
Mortgage house.
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Mansion ( Today's New Photo ) by malele(m): 6:15pm On Oct 26, 2015
PapaNnamdi:
Lol

Lwtmbs

[size=37pt]This is naira land where 98% of the members have pseudo personality, and u pple are flogging my manhood because I say make she enter house, Linda is like my daughter and this is exactly what I will tell her[/size][font color=red] I yam papa

nnamdi[/font color]

U are a fool
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Mansion ( Today's New Photo ) by pussyeater(m): 12:45am On Oct 27, 2015
PapaNnamdi:
Lol

Lwtmbs

[size=37pt]This is naira land where 98% of the members have pseudo personality, and u pple are flogging my manhood because I say make she enter house, Linda is like my daughter and this is exactly what I will tell her[/size][font color=red] I yam papa nnamdi[/font color]
In Korede Bello's voice***

PapaNnamdi wahali you nor geti sense, na GODWIN
Re: Linda Ikeji Inside Her Mansion ( Today's New Photo ) by PapaNnamdi: 12:42pm On Oct 27, 2015
malele:

U are a fool

[size=38pt]ur fada[/size]

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Shola Ogudugu Soliciting For Their Son's Lesson Money (Photos) / “I Was Nearly Eaten By Cannibals” – Mr Ibu Narrates Horrific Experience / Mr. Macaroni Reacts To Peter Obi Defeating Bola Tinubu In Lagos; Gets Threatened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.