Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:18 AM

Shola Ogudugu Soliciting For Their Son's Lesson Money (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shola Ogudugu Soliciting For Their Son's Lesson Money (Photos) (81934 Views)

Boma Akpore Meets With Tega's Husband, AJ Money (Photos, Video) / Shola Ogudugu Shows 'Yummy Mummy' Dubai Look / Shola Ogudugu Leaks Her Chat With Wizkid And Jada Pollock, 3rd Baby Mama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shola Ogudugu Soliciting For Their Son's Lesson Money (Photos) by GistMore8: 7:47am On Oct 24, 2019
Tife's result showed that he flunked two subjects in school and his mum Shola Ogudugu has taken it upon herself to change that.

She has acquired a new musical instrument and has been on the lookout for funds to get a private French tutor. These recent clamor for lesson fees is coming days after her baby daddy, Wizkid shut down London during the first leg of his UK tour.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3-B7doAz2i/?igshid=137tc1hhm74vt

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shola Ogudugu Soliciting For Their Son's Lesson Money (Photos) by GistMore8: 7:48am On Oct 24, 2019

1 Like

Re: Shola Ogudugu Soliciting For Their Son's Lesson Money (Photos) by Bluezy13(m): 7:53am On Oct 24, 2019
Now...

How is her family financial responsibility my business

264 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Shola Ogudugu Soliciting For Their Son's Lesson Money (Photos) by sunnychibs(m): 7:53am On Oct 24, 2019
Nawa

So Babanla of all people can't pay his son's school fees.
One the reasons Davido is better than him.

260 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Shola Ogudugu Soliciting For Their Son's Lesson Money (Photos) by Olalan(m): 7:54am On Oct 24, 2019
Seems Davido is a better baby daddy

253 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Shola Ogudugu Soliciting For Their Son's Lesson Money (Photos) by Bluezy13(m): 7:57am On Oct 24, 2019
Olalan:
Seems Davido is a better baby daddy

And you must involve Davido

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shola Ogudugu Soliciting For Their Son's Lesson Money (Photos) by Bluezy13(m): 7:58am On Oct 24, 2019
Ops...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shola Ogudugu Soliciting For Their Son's Lesson Money (Photos) by Tallesty1(m): 8:05am On Oct 24, 2019
And who is she praying for? Abi nah only her needs prayers and support?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shola Ogudugu Soliciting For Their Son's Lesson Money (Photos) by Threebear(m): 8:09am On Oct 24, 2019
This is disgraceful no matter how you look at it .

Men should stop sparging their seeds around if they have no desire to be responsible .

How can a multi millionaire and one of the biggest celebrities in Africa let the mother of his child cry out desperately like this .

Some will say blame the woman for spreading her legs , forgetting it takes two to tango .

Latex condom is cheap , strap it on if you are not ready to take on the responsibility of fatherhood .

I have utmost respect for Wizkid as an artist , performer and a certified legend ...but as an individual , based on everything we've heard so far , his personality leaves a lot to be desired .

321 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Shola Ogudugu Soliciting For Their Son's Lesson Money (Photos) by Onyi22(f): 8:10am On Oct 24, 2019
grin grin grin
Re: Shola Ogudugu Soliciting For Their Son's Lesson Money (Photos) by Nobody: 8:16am On Oct 24, 2019
The plights of a single mom embarassed

86 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Shola Ogudugu Soliciting For Their Son's Lesson Money (Photos) by RiyaGoddess(f): 8:20am On Oct 24, 2019
God will help you Shola. Single parenting is not easy but the Parents of all Parents will see you through Amin.

Read my signature and patronize me too.

You maintain a spirit filled life by speaking in tongues. You refuel through prayers and worship. The fastest way to refuel is through speaking in tongue.
Good Morning FAM.

102 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shola Ogudugu Soliciting For Their Son's Lesson Money (Photos) by cdqyehyeh(m): 9:04am On Oct 24, 2019
Abeg, Whats our own, as in I dont get it, is that a news, this Nigeria seff yaff tire Musa

3 Likes

Re: Shola Ogudugu Soliciting For Their Son's Lesson Money (Photos) by shopify(f): 9:18am On Oct 24, 2019
baby mama palava if she knew wizkid will show her his other side she for no carry belle dis is a lesson for future baby mama

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shola Ogudugu Soliciting For Their Son's Lesson Money (Photos) by TechExpert(m): 9:19am On Oct 24, 2019
make we pray for you? when did you become our responsibility?? are you the first slowpoke baby mama to train a child? when you opened your legs for him, and probably screaming "baby harder, harder, jesus, uch uch uch!!!" were we there? now will should pray for you, my friend "local man can cant", take your responsibility yourself, do your job as a responsible mother

Meanwhile, Is your laptop faulty, slow, non functioning or needs upgrade? Do you need I.T Support? dont worry check my signature

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Shola Ogudugu Soliciting For Their Son's Lesson Money (Photos) by Nobody: 10:14am On Oct 24, 2019
Leave celebrities alone these Nigerian girls won't listen, they all want to be associated with high-social status guys. They end up being dump after having a child; with wizkid baby-mamas complaining all the time, girls will still queue up for him, that's how dumb most girls are; money and social status has beclouded their reasoning.

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shola Ogudugu Soliciting For Their Son's Lesson Money (Photos) by solmusdesigns: 10:51am On Oct 24, 2019
Wiz _ Man should just grow up

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shola Ogudugu Soliciting For Their Son's Lesson Money (Photos) by Nobody: 10:52am On Oct 24, 2019
Lazy new generation women.
80% of the women in my village are widows. Ordinary one pikin you cannot take care of. Rubbish

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Shola Ogudugu Soliciting For Their Son's Lesson Money (Photos) by 0gaGist: 11:07am On Oct 24, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Shola Ogudugu Soliciting For Their Son's Lesson Money (Photos) by generationz(f): 11:35am On Oct 24, 2019
If wizkid is sure he is taking care of his Sons let him show receipts and bank payment details.

Wicked soul.

He only pets Jadas son because he is benefitting from the mother. The woman should better be wise and secure her sons future.

No matter how you hate your children mom they should not pay for their sins.

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shola Ogudugu Soliciting For Their Son's Lesson Money (Photos) by OgwuEgo1: 11:58am On Oct 24, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
Wiz _ Man should just grow up
[/s]
Re: Shola Ogudugu Soliciting For Their Son's Lesson Money (Photos) by GistMore8: 12:33pm On Oct 24, 2019
Re: Shola Ogudugu Soliciting For Their Son's Lesson Money (Photos) by ctleurocollege: 12:36pm On Oct 24, 2019
Deadbeat father

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shola Ogudugu Soliciting For Their Son's Lesson Money (Photos) by fireback: 12:53pm On Oct 24, 2019
Wizkid why naa?. Even the child looks so hungry.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shola Ogudugu Soliciting For Their Son's Lesson Money (Photos) by dominique(f): 1:00pm On Oct 24, 2019
Lilbest3:
Lazy new generation women.
80% of the women in my village are widows. Ordinary one pikin you cannot take care of. Rubbish

But what exactly is killing the husbands and sparing the wives? Men should flee from that village if they value their lives

108 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shola Ogudugu Soliciting For Their Son's Lesson Money (Photos) by Tonyprisca: 1:09pm On Oct 24, 2019
If na to sing daddy yoo!, daddy yoo!!! Now he go dey sing, but to do Wetin daddy yoo suppose do em children him no go do. Rubbish

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shola Ogudugu Soliciting For Their Son's Lesson Money (Photos) by Maryclaire1(f): 1:15pm On Oct 24, 2019
How much is the money sef that he can't afford baba nla for that matter undecided.... take care of your responsibility if this boy should lay a curse on you lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed you'll reap it like suspense film

4 Likes

Re: Shola Ogudugu Soliciting For Their Son's Lesson Money (Photos) by RenHub: 1:24pm On Oct 24, 2019
This is so bad! Wizzy of all people.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

“I Was Nearly Eaten By Cannibals” – Mr Ibu Narrates Horrific Experience / Linda Ikeji Inside Her Mansion ( Today's New Photo ) / Mr. Macaroni Reacts To Peter Obi Defeating Bola Tinubu In Lagos; Gets Threatened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.