Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,804 members, 7,810,096 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 - Fashion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 (70499 Views)

Ugochi Ihezue Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria MBGN 2017 (Photos) / Unoaku Anyadike Represents Nigeria At Miss Universe Pageant / Yetunde Barnabas Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja Pageant (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by LaRochelle(f): 3:05pm On Oct 25, 2015
Mrford:

why are you indirectly telling us your age? and again who made you her defence counsel? jiriya nwayo

That wasn't my intention concerning my age, Mr. If you call this defence, I wonder what you will call my real defence smiley. A ga m ejiri nwayo.
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by LaRochelle(f): 3:07pm On Oct 25, 2015
Abimloaded:

Well said.... judging from this your comment, I'm rooster sure your intelligence is superb.

And to the UI hailing; I'll applaud you for that even tho m not a student of the school but m an admirer of the greatest school in Nig.

Good morning, & How you ?

Good afternoon. I'm very well, thank you.
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by SHOCK7(m): 3:26pm On Oct 25, 2015
vonn:
Anambra always repping
when it comes 2 kidnapping u'll not say"anambra always repping"
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by Abimloaded(m): 3:29pm On Oct 25, 2015
LaRochelle:

Good afternoon. I'm very well, thank you.
You're welcome. pardon; Christianity or Islam ?
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by SHOCK7(m): 3:31pm On Oct 25, 2015
vivianblog1:
Eat shit ..... Busssssuuuuuuu
why d bad-belle!
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by salveoP(m): 3:45pm On Oct 25, 2015
vanvick247:

Lolz. Dis ur post gat me laughing real hard. Guy u wicked eh!! Flavour go just dey exercise him waist dey wait d next prey. grin
i dey tell u. anoda baby mama in d making...
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by Mrford(m): 5:48pm On Oct 25, 2015
LaRochelle:

That wasn't my intention concerning my age, Mr. If you call this defence, I wonder what you will call my real defence smiley. A ga m ejiri nwayo.
lol! Dont mind me just tried to get on your nerves. it seems i failed
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by Nobody: 6:02pm On Oct 25, 2015
I honestly don't see why you guys are bragging over this overhyped circus called MBGN. This competition doesn't prove anything in terms of beauty, so you guys shouldn't be beating your chest as if you have world class beauties.
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by Bimbomartins(m): 6:03pm On Oct 25, 2015
missdebs:
igbo kwwweennuu!
Nne u shuld have tried o. Am sure u would have gotton a better chance.
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by Songitto(m): 6:53pm On Oct 25, 2015
so tell me what happened to that miss ogun
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by Tashaamania(f): 10:32pm On Oct 25, 2015
Defcon1:

Nne so ibu onye Aguata??
Yes ooo grin
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by Defcon1(m): 11:03pm On Oct 25, 2015
Tashaamania:
Yes ooo grin
Nne obodo ebee na Aguata? A bu m onye Ekwulobia.
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by Tashaamania(f): 11:08pm On Oct 25, 2015
Defcon1:

Nne obodo ebee na Aguata?
A bu m onye Ekwulobia.
Really? My step grandma is from Ekwulobia.. well sorry, I can't say mine here, we are too rich..scared of armed robbers grin

2 Likes

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by AlienStar: 11:27pm On Oct 25, 2015
Ewoo
Tashaamania:

Really? My step grandma is from Ekwulobia.. well sorry, I can't say mine here, we are too rich..scared of armed robbers grin
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by Nobody: 4:58am On Oct 26, 2015
its cos of this

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by Defcon1(m): 6:00am On Oct 26, 2015
Tashaamania:

All right
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by SHOCK7(m): 7:20am On Oct 26, 2015
LaRochelle:
People can badmouth sha. It's true that she has prominent forehead, but who doesn't have that one flaw in physical appearance? The folks saying she's not pretty, you don't know what's up. I think she's even prettier in real life than in pictures; even without makeup, she's attractive to the sight. And by the way, she was really born in 1994. She's almost a year older than I am. She's also smart. Let the hating stop. Ejoo.

PS: I'm not famzing her. Of the Greatest UITES! Great! Ever Conscious UITES! Great! Greatest Gbogbo! Greatest Gbagba! Greatest Shinwon! Great!
wait o,do u know her personally or 've u seen her birth certificate, whatz with d advocating?
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by simpleseyi: 8:21am On Oct 26, 2015
AraduF90:
igbo's are repping yorobastards are doubting

The ex-president of Oloshos is from Biafruad land, the Secretary General that issued a statement announcing her death is also from Biafruad land, why then do you wonder why 95% of so-called Models and Beauty Queens are from Baifraud land? Only oloshos wear pants and bras to dance on the stage while irresponsible men lust after their worthless bodies.

Why then do you wonder why hotels and brothels in Lagos are occupied by Oloshos from Biafruad land. This is what Biafra contribute to Nigeria.
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by Nobody: 2:35pm On Oct 26, 2015
Pity your self advert is yet to yield result hence the hate.
Enahi:

Sweets she is ok, her forehead though I could use it to break coconut grin

2 Likes

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by vonn(f): 2:53pm On Oct 26, 2015
SHOCK7:
when it comes 2 kidnapping u'll not say"anambra always repping"
Lame. Wetin concern positive achievements concern kidnapping?

1 Like

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by Nobody: 3:00pm On Oct 26, 2015
You don't need to reply the attention seeker. She has created threads to say she can't find love,thereby advertising her single status .. Next she created a thread to tell the guys she's got big butts and the next to ask them to stop sending her pms meanwhile she is sending to those who don't want her and had the guts to call Igbo women prostitutes. Imagine coming from a wh0re who advertises herself on a faceless forum.Went on a particular thread to call a certain yoruba lady who didn't insult her,she went straight to the lady's profile,came back to the thread and called her ugly. Doesn't that tell you she is an attention seeking desperate lonely woman!
belzabull:
look at this edo monkey hating on someone that towers above her in everything. Why not show us your ugly face lets see?

At least she is far prettier and intelligent than miss edo with her fake 'phone', abi she think say she dey italy?

2 Likes

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by LaRochelle(f): 3:28pm On Oct 26, 2015
SHOCK7:

wait o,do u know her personally or 've u seen her birth certificate, whatz with d advocating?

If I reply in the positive to either, you or others may say I'm famzing. So, pick one for yourself or ignore them both.
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by belzabull(f): 3:40pm On Oct 26, 2015
peppyluv02:
You don't need to reply the attention seeker. She has created threads to say she can't find love,thereby advertising her single status .. Next she created a thread to tell the guys she's got big butts and the next to ask them to stop sending her pms meanwhile she is sending to too and had the guts to call Igbo women prostitutes. Imagine coming from a wh0re who advertises herself on a faceless forum.Went on a particular thread to call a certain yoruba lady who didn't insult her,she went straight to the lady's profile,came back to the thread and called her ugly. Doesn't that tell you she is an attention seeking desperate lonely woman!
Really? so the biatch is that hopeless? i didn't even bother going through the profile of the idiatta, i should have known

1 Like

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by Nobody: 7:09pm On Oct 26, 2015
Very hopeless desperado
belzabull:
Really? so the biatch is that hopeless? i didn't even bother going through the profile of the idiatta, i should have known
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by SHOCK7(m): 7:10pm On Oct 26, 2015
LaRochelle:

If I reply in the positive to either, you or others may say I'm famzing. So, pick one for yourself or ignore them both.
Datz not an answer?
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by Enahi(f): 10:10pm On Oct 26, 2015
peppyluv02:
Pity your self advert is yet to yield result hence the hate.

Don't be jealous. Besides I got too many pms that I didn't even reply, perhaps you need them. undecided
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by Enahi(f): 10:14pm On Oct 26, 2015
[quote author=peppyluv02 post=39388566]Very hopeless desperado

grin ugly bitches be hating always. Stop hating that's why no man wants none of ya.

Bleep off my moniker will ya, ugly ducklings everywhere.
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by Nobody: 10:23pm On Oct 26, 2015
Eyaaaaa every man wants you but you cry they are after your body and not loving you that you even created a thread on it.......funny....who wants to love a Shameless wh0re? keep running after men that don't want you and rejecting the pms of the ones that want to manage you....as usual you will be used and dumped then you come back here to cry about not finding love. And you have guts to call people prostitutes meanwhile you are washing your dirty linen in public. Shameless attention seeking dumb ugly old fool....

Enahi:

Don't be jealous. Besides I got too many pms that I didn't even reply, perhaps you need them. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 by Enahi(f): 10:26pm On Oct 26, 2015
peppyluv02:
You don't need to reply the attention seeker. She has created threads to say she can't find love,thereby advertising her single status .. Next she created a thread to tell the guys she's got big butts and the next to ask them to stop sending her pms meanwhile she is sending to those who don't want her and had the guts to call Igbo women prostitutes. Imagine coming from a wh0re who advertises herself on a faceless forum.Went on a particular thread to call a certain yoruba lady who didn't insult her,she went straight to the lady's profile,came back to the thread and called her ugly. Doesn't that tell you she is an attention seeking desperate
lonely woman!

Me desperate, you must be on Igbo weed. Didn't even know some Igbo women are also daft. Baby girl go through my threads, you will die of envy a million times. I guess no man has ever asked you out because u are too ugly and frustrated or don't tell me you are so cheap that you agree for every tom, dick and harry?

Oh yeah did you hear about the igbo prostitute that died in Enugu State? I thought u Igbo ladies are saints and don't prostitute?

And again have you heard about the ugly igbo lady with so much hair all over her body? Guess what She is Igbo, I thought igbos don't have ugly women.

Some of your ladies are not only ugly but have the worst shapes in Nigeria, shape of Amoeba.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

A Bride Goes Viral Because Of Her Stunning Look / "This Is Fraud" - Media React To Lady's Make Up Transformation Photo / That's Sew Naija! - Fashion Designers,tailors,accessory/jewelry Makers, Join In!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.