Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,431 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:29 AM

What do you know about Graphic Design? - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / What do you know about Graphic Design? (1534 Views)

My Nairaland Graphic Design Portfolio / Learn More About Graphic Design / Stylix Media at your service! Logos, Flyers, Videos & All Graphics…My portfolio! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What do you know about Graphic Design? by BLPaulsen: 10:05pm On Oct 24, 2015
Most people have a vague idea of what graphic design means or does. Creating logos for businesses? Working with images? Making magazine ads? If that's all what you know about graphic design, you are right but really they’re just little elements of a much bigger picture.

You can know what graphic design entails and get the necessary skills needed to be a graphic designer at a very affordable price. We will train you with CorelDRAW, Photoshop and other popular graphic design software.

Contact us today to get started.

OFFICE ADDRESS: BL-Paulsen Resources, storey building opposite First bank, Olororo bus stop, Ojoo, Ibadan.

TELEPHONE: 07055247562 or 07034576065

E-MAIL: paulsenresource@gmail.com

Re: What do you know about Graphic Design? by Stemkay: 12:27pm On Oct 29, 2015
INTERESTED but am in Ilorin.
Re: What do you know about Graphic Design? by willbob(m): 11:41pm On Oct 29, 2015
BLPaulsen:
Most people have a vague idea of what graphic design means or does. Creating logos for businesses? Working with images? Making magazine ads? If that's all what you know about graphic design, you are right but really they’re just little elements of a much bigger picture.

You can know what graphic design entails and get the necessary skills needed to be a graphic designer at a very affordable price. We will train you with CorelDRAW, Photoshop and other popular graphic design software.

Contact us today to get started.

OFFICE ADDRESS: BL-Paulsen Resources, storey building opposite First bank, Olororo bus stop, Ojoo, Ibadan.

TELEPHONE: 07055247562 or 07034576065

E-MAIL: paulsenresource@gmail.com

first, no. 1 pic... you downloaded some cool pics from the Internet to make your design look good
you are using another person's creativity

2. Not good colour usage

you drag typeface. please don't.

quote for more criticism
Re: What do you know about Graphic Design? by datkoded(m): 1:09pm On Oct 31, 2015
learn your skill properly and do self improvement before training people...... Come onnn, my 9 year old niece will do an advert design beta than this naw
Re: What do you know about Graphic Design? by willbob(m): 10:15am On Nov 01, 2015
datkoded:
learn your skill properly and do self improvement before training people...... Come onnn, my 9 year old niece will do an advert design beta than this naw
abeg, help me tell am. These designs are to amateurish and wack.

(1) (Reply)

One Word For This Creativity / I Need Video Editing Or Motion Graphics Training In Abuja / Wacom Intous Tablet For Sale 40,000 Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.