Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

MBGN2015: Nigerians React To Kiss Daniels Performance On Twitter - Video - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / MBGN2015: Nigerians React To Kiss Daniels Performance On Twitter - Video (53591 Views)

Braless Fan Gives Orezi Thrilling Performance On Stage [VIDEO] / Didi Ekanem: My Big Butt Doesn't Affect My Performance On The Bed / Kiss Daniels Involved In An Auto Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MBGN2015: Nigerians React To Kiss Daniels Performance On Twitter - Video by EmekaBlue(m): 8:35am On Oct 25, 2015
una bin xpect super dancing ladies ni...leave d guy alone jare

3 Likes

Re: MBGN2015: Nigerians React To Kiss Daniels Performance On Twitter - Video by siegfried99(m): 8:35am On Oct 25, 2015
Lwkm

Chai.. that guy that said they should have just played cd rather than invite him is wicked grin

3 Likes

Re: MBGN2015: Nigerians React To Kiss Daniels Performance On Twitter - Video by Nobody: 8:36am On Oct 25, 2015
angry angry
Re: MBGN2015: Nigerians React To Kiss Daniels Performance On Twitter - Video by kamez(m): 8:36am On Oct 25, 2015
u guys should take a chill pill abeg
Re: MBGN2015: Nigerians React To Kiss Daniels Performance On Twitter - Video by Nobody: 8:37am On Oct 25, 2015
Jackeeh:
Hmmmm...... People can be really mean with comments ! grin grin grin
grin grin
Re: MBGN2015: Nigerians React To Kiss Daniels Performance On Twitter - Video by itzWarner(m): 8:38am On Oct 25, 2015
There is God o
Re: MBGN2015: Nigerians React To Kiss Daniels Performance On Twitter - Video by BiggerBangs: 8:38am On Oct 25, 2015
Haters

The guy did his normal thing..just that the audience is indifferent

2 Likes

Re: MBGN2015: Nigerians React To Kiss Daniels Performance On Twitter - Video by Codyt(m): 8:38am On Oct 25, 2015
Hmmmm... Never did care about a MBGN tongue
Re: MBGN2015: Nigerians React To Kiss Daniels Performance On Twitter - Video by Smartresult(f): 8:40am On Oct 25, 2015
Good
Re: MBGN2015: Nigerians React To Kiss Daniels Performance On Twitter - Video by Nobody: 8:42am On Oct 25, 2015
Dynamitechick:
Lol grin
He just drove on the streets and asked random girls Shey u sabi dance and they replied yeollz

grin grin
Re: MBGN2015: Nigerians React To Kiss Daniels Performance On Twitter - Video by Legitbaba(m): 8:42am On Oct 25, 2015
Not even as bad as pple made it seem...

1 Like

Re: MBGN2015: Nigerians React To Kiss Daniels Performance On Twitter - Video by johnwizey: 8:42am On Oct 25, 2015
mejai:
she Na calabar ogbanje.
as for DAT boy kiss Daniel, he wasn't singing nor was he moving his lips. it was a scam from him and APC govt needs to investigate him. Na corruption .
grin grin ;DD na true
Re: MBGN2015: Nigerians React To Kiss Daniels Performance On Twitter - Video by modath(f): 8:43am On Oct 25, 2015
TrollTrap:
To the one who said Kiss Daniel "was just lip syncing".....
So you think naija artists have been giving us live performances all this while undecided undecided

I've watched Idibia & flavour do full band live performances & they killed it.. Way way better than their studio recordings...

They are not all mediocre on stage..

1 Like

Re: MBGN2015: Nigerians React To Kiss Daniels Performance On Twitter - Video by j4sure(m): 8:47am On Oct 25, 2015
ok ooooo
Olamitisoji:
Them don bad mouth this guy oh. I watched the performance too Kiss Daniels really did it bad on stage. Click the link below to watch his stage performance at the #MBGN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41jlL0nX2lI

Re: MBGN2015: Nigerians React To Kiss Daniels Performance On Twitter - Video by anigbajumo(m): 8:49am On Oct 25, 2015
Continue ther to type trash wen him don pocket his money,wen will dis nigga go release anoda single.

2 Likes

Re: MBGN2015: Nigerians React To Kiss Daniels Performance On Twitter - Video by Nobody: 8:49am On Oct 25, 2015
Kiss Daniel dissapointed them oooo,the performance was below what many people expected from him .....but the crowd sef did not turn up......

1 Like

Re: MBGN2015: Nigerians React To Kiss Daniels Performance On Twitter - Video by Nobody: 8:52am On Oct 25, 2015
Pls it's not as bad as they say oooo

1 Like

Re: MBGN2015: Nigerians React To Kiss Daniels Performance On Twitter - Video by gretblue: 8:52am On Oct 25, 2015
People have said it all.His performance wasn't too exceptionally,except for the 2 ojujus calabar masquerade that messed everything up.
Re: MBGN2015: Nigerians React To Kiss Daniels Performance On Twitter - Video by Nobody: 8:53am On Oct 25, 2015
But that is how every Nigerian artiste performs except flavor,p square and tuface.

1 Like

Re: MBGN2015: Nigerians React To Kiss Daniels Performance On Twitter - Video by danjaba(m): 8:55am On Oct 25, 2015
His magician hat looks so funny, especially when it fell off his head and he was scrambling to grab it. Honestly its a shame that a nigerian star artiste will perform shabbily on the stage in a great event as MBGN.
This Woju coroner guy really embarrassed himself yesterday. Abi na do dem do am for village.

1 Like

Re: MBGN2015: Nigerians React To Kiss Daniels Performance On Twitter - Video by danjaba(m): 8:57am On Oct 25, 2015
crisdaz:

Are you sure u watched that performance?
Re: MBGN2015: Nigerians React To Kiss Daniels Performance On Twitter - Video by Nobody: 9:01am On Oct 25, 2015
modath:

I've watched Idibia & flavour do full band live performances & they killed it.. Way way better than their studio recordings...

They are not all mediocre on stage..
yes yu are right
Re: MBGN2015: Nigerians React To Kiss Daniels Performance On Twitter - Video by Chinwem(f): 9:02am On Oct 25, 2015
crisdaz:

I agree

2 Likes

Re: MBGN2015: Nigerians React To Kiss Daniels Performance On Twitter - Video by Nobody: 9:06am On Oct 25, 2015
peppyluv02:
But that is how every Nigerian artiste performs except flavor and tuface.
"every" is a very strong word,we have thousands of Nigerian artiste,have u seen all of them on stage??
Re: MBGN2015: Nigerians React To Kiss Daniels Performance On Twitter - Video by sinizia: 9:07am On Oct 25, 2015
I'm not surprised, most Naija musicians lip-synch almost all their tracks on stage. undecided undecided
Re: MBGN2015: Nigerians React To Kiss Daniels Performance On Twitter - Video by Warlord3000(m): 9:07am On Oct 25, 2015
Just finished watching it and yes it ain't as bad on a Nigerian level cos we have seen worst from una A list artists

1 Like

Re: MBGN2015: Nigerians React To Kiss Daniels Performance On Twitter - Video by Nobody: 9:09am On Oct 25, 2015
anigbajumo:
Continue ther to type trash wen him don pocket his money,wen will dis nigga go release anoda single.
it should not be only about an artiste collecting money but also giving people value for their money,me and my twin brother do go to shows and despite collecting money for the show we still get dissapointed if will feel our performance was not good enough....we should not celebrate mediocrity and use money as an excuse...you were paid to perform and not dull their spirit...music is business and u should always treat the business the right way as an entertainer...

1 Like

Re: MBGN2015: Nigerians React To Kiss Daniels Performance On Twitter - Video by Joeace3000(m): 9:23am On Oct 25, 2015
That's why i say Nigerian artists are mostly wack. They just drink, jump in the studio, do some stuffs on a beat and everybody is dancing. Musically they've offered all they have. While in the developed worlds, the recording is just the first in a long list of many other things which include stage performance rehearsals.

If you are a student, young school leaver searching for jobs, or you are tired of switching jobs or have no skill at all and want to develop skills that can fetch you money today, then visit my my Nairaland fiverr free training thread where you can come in to learn how to join fiverr and offer 5 Hot, In-demand Services as well as developing the skills needed not only to make money monthly working online on fiverr but offline as a workplace skill you can start a business with or use to boost your resume and job chances. Ain't that cool?

The thread is a well explained step by step guide along with images to help you grasp what you need to do. to help you get started today

There are very easy ways of making it through the internet, you just have to find the safest and surest way, and this one beckons. follow me now...

The Nairaland Fiverr Free Training Thread
Re: MBGN2015: Nigerians React To Kiss Daniels Performance On Twitter - Video by AgbalagbaOle: 9:30am On Oct 25, 2015
This man be like.... s'ólóríburúkú ni é ni

4 Likes

Re: MBGN2015: Nigerians React To Kiss Daniels Performance On Twitter - Video by adorable29(f): 9:31am On Oct 25, 2015
Kiss Daniels was just okay.....

Its his dancers that were horrible with horrible outfits too.... They were an annoying distraction. Thereby making the whole performance seem annoying! Especially after watching those spectacular male dancer that came before them.

KD will have been far far better off yesterday without the girls.
Re: MBGN2015: Nigerians React To Kiss Daniels Performance On Twitter - Video by Yeyeosha: 9:41am On Oct 25, 2015
Y'all just envious ni. How many of you can sing nor stand on the stage to face the crowd?
With your croaky voice can you sing?
It takes a lot of courage to do that.
Let's encourage ourselves and stop bad mouthing.
The sisters jacket you are talking about is the fashion that is trending now.
Some of you still buy bend down select so you can't
Get it.
I remain a member of the school of thought that appreciates people's efforts. Not PHD (pull him down )
God bless and happy Sunday.

2 Likes

Re: MBGN2015: Nigerians React To Kiss Daniels Performance On Twitter - Video by Yeyeosha: 9:43am On Oct 25, 2015
Yeyeosha:
Y'all just envious ni. How many of you can sing nor stand on the stage to face the crowd?
With your croaky voice can you sing?
It takes a lot of courage to do that.
Let's encourage ourselves and stop bad mouthing.
The sisters jacket you are talking about is the fashion that is trending now.
Some of you still buy bend down select so you can't
Get it.
I remain a member of the school of thought that appreciates people's efforts. Not PHD (pull him down )
God bless and happy Sunday.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Mother Clashes With Her Uncle / Kate Henshaw Trains Hard At The Gym, Lifts Weight (Photos) / Dog Attends Davido's Show In Bayelsa. Singer Threatens To Leave The Stage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.