Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,540 members, 7,816,313 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

MY Sad Stories While Schooling - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / MY Sad Stories While Schooling (987 Views)

It's Time For You To Let Go (a Short Sad Story) / See Reasons Why Professor Wole Soyinka Needs Social Media Schooling / A Tint Of White In The Dark [an Anthology Of Happy And Sad Short Stories] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MY Sad Stories While Schooling by Nobody: 11:00pm On Oct 24, 2015
cryI remember when I was in secondary School I was a humble,calm and quiet person.I don't really interact with people due to the way I was boughtup I was the only boy in my family others are Female all my life was Boring I don't do things the way I like later, on people started calling me soup in school some say am Slow but I don't k lam some say am very quiet. I was a vey shy person people pick on me a lot which frustrate me like why am the one to be blamed later on , on my way to uni I did predegree to enter uni some guys in my room don't like me they are mean to me always backbitting .they call me bollo some bollosky I was so sad and depressed life was not that sweet I regreted I came to earth when ever am alone I just remember this bad memory I can't forget its like an eternal pain in my heart

(1) (Reply)

7 Words Nigerians Use Often Which Don't Exist In The Dictionary / Bismarks Cave / Poem: Naija Economy Recession

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.