Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,736 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:19 PM

Your Makeup And You - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Your Makeup And You (1764 Views)

Social Media Slay Queen Shows Off Her Makeup, And It’s On “fleek”! (photos) / How To Avoid Pimples By Easily Cleaning Your Makeup Brushes And Foams / Free Online Makeup And Gele Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Makeup And You by olufeyi: 12:30am On Oct 25, 2015
Hello Nairalanders........ lets discuss Make up Ladies .....please drop all your make up questions here and we would find a solution together......ive been into this for over 4yrs and I want to know you views and share mine....... Dr.Makeup
Re: Your Makeup And You by Elegantdiva: 12:27pm On Oct 25, 2015
Pls i bought color 018 of eyepencil..it seem deep black...its not natural at all. more like black wen i use it. recommend any natural color nd make for me
Re: Your Makeup And You by olufeyi: 3:38pm On Oct 25, 2015
[quote author=Elegantdiva post=39342640]Pls i bought color 018 of eyepencil..it seem deep black...its not natural at all. more like black wen i use it. recommend any natural color nd make

@elegant diva this is very possible but I cant recommend what colour for you to use except I know ur skin and hair colour but what I can say is you brow pencil colour should be 2shades lighter than your hair colour. This may help you pick a colour for your eyebrow pencil, or add me on bbm 56548BD6 to be more helpful rather than general. .... I hope I have been helpful..............Dr make up
Re: Your Makeup And You by olufeyi: 7:55pm On Oct 25, 2015
it has been realised that so many nigerian women put make up on there faces; but have no idea about the rudiment of its application; hence this thread is to help give an insight that is a step by step approach to looking flawless with make up regardless of how little or how much you use......... Dr Make up
Re: Your Makeup And You by Elegantdiva: 9:30am On Oct 26, 2015
@,Olu...i sent u bbm invite...pls acpt nd help me
Re: Your Makeup And You by olufeyi: 10:47am On Oct 26, 2015
Before any make up application. ... pls pls pls...... takia of your face,
A beautiful smooth/ clear face allows for flawless effortless make up.......
How do you achieve this?
1)Wash your face twice a day with a scrub / cleanser....
2)Apply natural product to your face for 15 mins every day e.g Honey........
3)Never sleep with make up on........
4)Always moisturise your face, after every wash........
5) Mask your face atleast once a month at most 2ice a month........
Re: Your Makeup And You by Pamelayoung: 6:36pm On Oct 26, 2015
I want to learn make up myself. Take me step by step wit pics.
Re: Your Makeup And You by olufeyi: 9:30pm On Oct 26, 2015
@pamelayoung thanks for your interest I can tell you sincerely that if you ff this thread you will be able to do your own make up application the right way but professionally is a different ballgame .... add me on bbm..... read the comments above for pin..... thank you......Dr makeup
Re: Your Makeup And You by nifdem: 4:59pm On Oct 29, 2015
Good day, pls kindly advice me on the best face powder I can use. I v a combination face(just d d T-zones unusually oily) to d extent that when i rub powder,it's back to my oily face in less dn 10 mins...I just bought one maybelline oil control powder someone suggested for me but it didn't work for me....kindly help...thanks
Re: Your Makeup And You by olufeyi: 7:09am On Oct 31, 2015
@ nifdem ..... this is a very common problem and the bad news is most times its unavoidable but the good news is it is controllable.
pls include a primer in your day to day make up routine....
And also get blotting paper .....
the primer will help you control your facial oil coming to the surface for hours....... but after about 6 hours if it shows up use
the blotting paper to dap this will make ur face look as good as new without more powder application. ...... I hope ive been of help
Re: Your Makeup And You by olufeyi: 7:13am On Oct 31, 2015
there is nothing sexier than sexy lips...... so please ladies exfoliate your lips atleast twice a week.
this is very easy.....
.....get a or 2 cube of sugar .....
..... moisten your lips with your tongue., cos you dont want it too wet
..... scrub lips with sugar to remove as much dead cells as possible. ........
.............Dr make up
Re: Your Makeup And You by olufeyi: 7:17am On Oct 31, 2015
due to popular demand im going to give pictorial tips on how to draw flawless brows...... stay tuned. ...... Dr make up
Re: Your Makeup And You by nifdem: 5:40pm On Oct 31, 2015
Thanks so much... I will appreciate if u can recommend a good primer for me, I am chocolate in colour...tanks
olufeyi:
@ nifdem ..... this is a very common problem and the bad news is most times its unavoidable but the good news is it is controllable.
pls include a primer in your day to day make up routine....
And also get blotting paper .....
the primer will help you control your facial oil coming to the surface for hours....... but after about 6 hours if it shows up use
the blotting paper to dap this will make ur face look as good as new without more powder application. ...... I hope ive been of help

(1) (Reply)

Empowerment (Online Training) / Retin A Gel Back In Stock / Miss England Beauty Queen Targeted For Being Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.