Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

I Want To Save My Relations With HIM. - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Want To Save My Relations With HIM. (6012 Views)

MMM Cros, Pls Save My Dying Husband. / Crazy Things Women Do To Save Their Marriages / See What This Man Did To Save His Mum's Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Save My Relations With HIM. by EfemenaXY: 7:34am On Oct 31, 2015
Mindfulness:

I am EXTREMELY happy with myself and so I have a lot of support to offer, tell me when you need it. wink

You are such a naughty stirrer. Good morning. kiss kiss kiss
Re: I Want To Save My Relations With HIM. by Nobody: 7:39am On Oct 31, 2015
EfemenaXY:

You are such a naughty stirrer. Good morning. kiss kiss kiss

It is fun to be naughty. Join me. wink

Good morning and a blessed weekend sunshine. kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Save My Relations With HIM. by bellong: 7:40am On Oct 31, 2015
EfemenaXY:

[size=1pt]Pls, when you do find Ileobatojo, give me a shout. I miss her like crazy.[/size]

[size=1pt]okie dokie... cheesy[/size]
Re: I Want To Save My Relations With HIM. by EfemenaXY: 7:44am On Oct 31, 2015
babygirlfl:

grin grin grin coco read between the lines. Same old trick to teach married women how to take care of the man or someone else comes and does the job the wife refused to do.

Lmao!!

Yeah, we already knew that from the beginning. Just going with the flow.

It's an enjoyable story na,innit? I don't think Hints! was ever this good. Not by a long shot.

@op: ignore all dem haters on this thread. May the force be with you.
Re: I Want To Save My Relations With HIM. by babygirlfl: 8:55am On Oct 31, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Lmao!!

Yeah, we already knew that from the beginning. Just going with the flow.

It's an enjoyable story na,innit? I don't think Hints! was ever this good. Not by a long shot.

@op: ignore all dem haters on this thread. May the force be with you.

Lol. Why buy hints when you can read it free on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Save My Relations With HIM. by byvan03: 9:04am On Oct 31, 2015
It sucks to be you doesn't it? grin

Please kindly update from time to time on this tale of woe undecided.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Save My Relations With HIM. by bukatyne(f): 12:23pm On Oct 31, 2015
Mindfulness:

[size=3pt]Bukatyne and Bellong, kontinu! I like this kind of gossip.[/size] grin

grin smiley

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Save My Relations With HIM. by Nobody: 4:46pm On Oct 31, 2015
EfemenaXY:

grin grin grin

"Revenge" eh, Lofty? cheesy cheesy
cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Want To Save My Relations With HIM. by cococandy(f): 6:22pm On Oct 31, 2015
babygirlfl:

grin grin grin coco read between the lines. Same old trick to teach married women how to take care of the man or someone else comes and does the job the wife refused to do.
Probably.
I guess that's why she's focusing on why should a happily married man be having an affair. Slyly Implying it's the wife's fault

1 Like

Re: I Want To Save My Relations With HIM. by EfemenaXY: 8:05pm On Oct 31, 2015
cococandy:

Probably.
I guess that's why she's focusing on why should a happily married man be having an affair. Slyly Implying it's the wife's fault

So, who then is the old handle (male) pretending to be a she? cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

All Women Deserve Cheating Husbands [my Opinion] / Photo: Husband & Wife Pray Over Each Other's Private Parts During Wedding / TV, Printer, Hand Dryer , Gen , Computer For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.