Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,150 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Is This Business Idea Workable? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is This Business Idea Workable? (649 Views)

I Have Workable Business Ideas To Share / This Business Idea Can Generate Btw N300K To N600K Monthly Profit / Get Commission For Getting Me Any Of This Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is This Business Idea Workable? by gr8tness(m): 1:48am On Oct 25, 2015
There are several factors which determine whether your business ideas will work or not. Yea, someone man say, ideas are all workable. Well, all ideas are workable centered on certain principles. If this factors are not in place, you either create it, postpone the idea or discard the ideas. Business ideas as any other idea is 'A SEED'. having a seed is not enough to have a bountiful harvest. the seed must have a fertile soil, water, air and recieve attention in the form of weeding before you can grow, produce and mature. so also, that Idea is useless except these factors correspond:

A. TIME
An idea may only work if the timing is right. for instance, starting a rice farm in a dry season where there is no rain fall is properly wrong. EXCEPT you can come up with a method of irrigation, the idea will be useless. so does the time favor the idea? if no! then that idea is not workable at that time. also, if there is a ban on the use of nylon bags in your country and you have an idea of producing excellently designed nylon bags, thats wrong timing because the legislation will not allow it. so when you get the idea, check the time. if its not doable now, then ask yourself if its doable in the future. if it will work in the future, you can start working on it for the future....

B. LOCATION
where do you want to launch that idea? if the location does not favor the idea, then it is not workable. except you can customise the location to suit the idea. for instance, you have the idea of farming a crop in Nigeria where the climate does not favor the crop, then you will be signing up for failure because the crop wouldnt grow and even if it is, it wouldnt do fine. or you planned setting up an ice block selling business in a country that is extremely cold with huge ice wall over the street, you will only be wasting your investment

C. TECHNOLOGY
do your idea require a special technology which is not existent? can you create or sponsor the technology at the time of startup? if you cannot provide the technology for the idea, then it is not workable at the time.

E. PROFESSIONAL AND TECHNICAL ABILITIES
do you have the professional requirement, experience or technical expertise for the idea you want to execute? if you dont have, can you hire someone to executute it? If no, then the idea is not workable until you take time to develop the professional and technical abilities for the idea.

......... I'd stop here for now. dont chase an idea when it is not workable..... an idea may not be possible now but it may be possible tomorrow or possible when you create the necessary factors....... wishing you a happy ideas day...

**** if you need more enquiry or like to talk with me personally, reach me via Brics Whatsapp platform: +2347068180074....
we are an innovative market research firm providing Business Plans for startup and expanding business as well as other innovative services you can find by visiting: bricsinternational..com and www.skynigeria.com

(1) (Reply)

What Business Can I Start With #500,000 Advice Please / Cocoa Business? Please Come In!!! / Things Nigerians Experience On Black Friday.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.