Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,998 members, 7,838,511 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

11-year-old Girl Impregnated By Three Teachers In Sokoto - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 11-year-old Girl Impregnated By Three Teachers In Sokoto (34491 Views)

15-Year-Old Girl Impregnated By Barber In Lagos After Leaving First Wife / Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Three Teachers In Edo State / My Father Must Go To Jail, 12-year-old Girl Impregnated By Her Own Dad Tells Pol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11-year-old Girl Impregnated By Three Teachers In Sokoto by Nobody: 9:00am On Oct 25, 2015
It's their tradition.Always fvcking little girls with their horse priick.

2 Likes

Re: 11-year-old Girl Impregnated By Three Teachers In Sokoto by JaypeeAnics(m): 9:00am On Oct 25, 2015
so it was a party...sorry foursome.....come to think of it.....y didn't they join book haram....bomb a market and 60 virgins(punana) will b all urs?
Re: 11-year-old Girl Impregnated By Three Teachers In Sokoto by Nobody: 9:00am On Oct 25, 2015
I don't know what the world is coming to
Re: 11-year-old Girl Impregnated By Three Teachers In Sokoto by Nobody: 9:03am On Oct 25, 2015
No Name of school and address.Some media just forge news to fillup the days edition.
Re: 11-year-old Girl Impregnated By Three Teachers In Sokoto by Rilwayne001: 9:06am On Oct 25, 2015
whirlwind7:
The report didn't even hint at jail time for the teachers!
Isn't this a crime? Sex with a minor? Thought by now, they should have been arrested and getting prepared for trial, not just DNA tests.

Exactly my thought.
Re: 11-year-old Girl Impregnated By Three Teachers In Sokoto by cirmuell(m): 9:06am On Oct 25, 2015
whirlwind7:
Isn't this a crime? Sex with a minor? Thought by now, they should have been arrested and getting prepared for trial, not just DNA tests.
You know North with their bullsh¡ts...that one don become wife be that. Those three idiots ought to be castrated. undecided
Re: 11-year-old Girl Impregnated By Three Teachers In Sokoto by free2ryhme: 9:09am On Oct 25, 2015
This is getting too much angry
Re: 11-year-old Girl Impregnated By Three Teachers In Sokoto by godoluwa(m): 9:12am On Oct 25, 2015
JaypeeAnics:
quote me....nothing good comes out of Northern state.
Northerners are child rapist e.g Sanusi Lamido Sanusi
Re: 11-year-old Girl Impregnated By Three Teachers In Sokoto by Beesluv: 9:12am On Oct 25, 2015
Hmmmmm, she be chilled cake be that.

"Their baby" so funny grin

1 Like

Re: 11-year-old Girl Impregnated By Three Teachers In Sokoto by jude33084(m): 9:16am On Oct 25, 2015
undecided
Re: 11-year-old Girl Impregnated By Three Teachers In Sokoto by vanvick247(m): 9:19am On Oct 25, 2015
Gosh!!! 11 years already eating different sizes of d*ck aka "Amu". Hmmmmm, May d gud lord deliver us and Woe to those teachers.
Re: 11-year-old Girl Impregnated By Three Teachers In Sokoto by jude33084(m): 9:21am On Oct 25, 2015
drsteves:
how come ?

My thought exactly

If the story is true then I suspect that the lil 11yrs old is NOT a muslim sad

I once lived in the north.
Re: 11-year-old Girl Impregnated By Three Teachers In Sokoto by GloryGloryRufus(m): 9:22am On Oct 25, 2015
HungerBAD:
Three teachers were early in the week sacked in Sokoto for impregnating a primary school pupil, whose age is put at about 11.

The three were said to have slept with her several times leading to her being pregnant with their baby.

The incident, which co-teachers described as embarrassing, irked the Sokoto State Primary Education Authority that ordered for immediate investigation of the matter.

According to some teachers, she was discovered pregnant by her female teachers who had observed her challenged disposition in the school before her class teacher decided to take her to the Headmaster for cross examination and later for medical examination.

Our Correspondent in Sokoto learnt that the pupil confessed that she had been sleeping with three different teachers. She admitted that they (teachers) slept with her severally until she became pregnant for them.

Nigerian Pilot Sunday learnt the girl, who has been delivered of a baby boy, narrated how she was lured into the act by the teachers.

One of the teachers, who spoke off camera, confirmed that he actually slept with the 11-year old girl but claimed he was not alone in the act as he was certain others must equally have had her.

Though he said it could not be established, he insisted that he alone could not have been responsible since he was sure others equally had sex with the street-wise pupil.

He disclosed that once the matter came to light they all reported the matter to the State Primary Education Authority, who subsequently cross examined her and she confessed that three of us repeatedly had sex with her.

In a swift reaction to the development, the Executive Secretary of State Universal Basic Education Board, Ibrahim Dingyadi, also confirmed the incident but was quick to state that the three teachers in question denied impregnating the girl.

At this juncture, he said the state government has opted to conduct a DNA test that will cost N400, 000 with the aim of putting to rest doubt over the biological father of the child. The test will be conducted in Ibadan and the amount includes transportation, feeding and accommodation for all of them.

“The bill is on the high side, we are waiting to get approval from the state government for the release of the fund to conduct the DNA test in Ibadan,” he said even as Nigerian Pilot Sunday learnt that one of the teachers has insisted that the baby belongs to him.

Dingyadi confirmed the teachers have been sacked by the state school board for their embarrassing immoral conduct, adding that the state government will not tolerate acts and conduct which are inimical to sound learning and morals.

He further said the HIV status of the girl and three teachers will also be confirmed.

http://nigerianpilot.com/11-year-old-girl-impregnated-by-three-teachers-in-sokoto/

. Some Men are just too useless and irresponsible, later they start blaming the devil, meanwhile some cute matured single ladies sometimes visits me in my apartment, I don't even engage in dirty and naughty discussions with them not to think of sexual intercouse, sometimes I begin to think if all men were like me, there will be no sexual attrocities though I'm not Mr. Saint.

3 Likes

Re: 11-year-old Girl Impregnated By Three Teachers In Sokoto by Originalsly: 9:28am On Oct 25, 2015
Hmmm....some news... 11 year old girl... who has already delivered a baby boy... was suspected of and later discovered to be pregnant by a teacher. Three teachers were accused and confessed to State Education officers of having carnal knowledge of the pupil . The State Board last week proudly took swift action by sacking the teachers and seeking funding to carry out a DNA test to determine the father of the baby boy. It seems the girl has no parents, guardian or family and for sure.... Carnal Knowledge is not a crime in the State. Some news.....just so hard to swallow.
Re: 11-year-old Girl Impregnated By Three Teachers In Sokoto by Nobody: 9:33am On Oct 25, 2015
DickDastardly:
Sharia should be applied angry

I agree!!!
Re: 11-year-old Girl Impregnated By Three Teachers In Sokoto by Nobody: 9:34am On Oct 25, 2015
Smh.
Some men eh?
Re: 11-year-old Girl Impregnated By Three Teachers In Sokoto by Khd95(m): 9:34am On Oct 25, 2015
JaypeeAnics:

ur president came out frm their,nd hes bettr dan ur formergrin

Aliko dangote is frm yheir nd hes richer dan all d rich men/women in ur region put togethergrin

jega is frm north,he displayed examplary conduct dat jegalised one certain orubebegrin

shey make i continue

1 Like

Re: 11-year-old Girl Impregnated By Three Teachers In Sokoto by Bamikay(m): 9:36am On Oct 25, 2015
I don't believe this. Iro nla.
Re: 11-year-old Girl Impregnated By Three Teachers In Sokoto by Nobody: 9:50am On Oct 25, 2015
HungerBAD:
Three teachers were early in the week sacked in Sokoto for impregnating a primary school pupil, whose age is put at about 11.

The three were said to have slept with her several times leading to her being pregnant with their baby.

The incident, which co-teachers described as embarrassing, irked the Sokoto State Primary Education Authority that ordered for immediate investigation of the matter.

According to some teachers, she was discovered pregnant by her female teachers who had observed her challenged disposition in the school before her class teacher decided to take her to the Headmaster for cross examination and later for medical examination.

Our Correspondent in Sokoto learnt that the pupil confessed that she had been sleeping with three different teachers. She admitted that they (teachers) slept with her severally until she became pregnant for them.

Nigerian Pilot Sunday learnt the girl, who has been delivered of a baby boy, narrated how she was lured into the act by the teachers.

One of the teachers, who spoke off camera, confirmed that he actually slept with the 11-year old girl but claimed he was not alone in the act as he was certain others must equally have had her.

Though he said it could not be established, he insisted that he alone could not have been responsible since he was sure others equally had sex with the street-wise pupil.

He disclosed that once the matter came to light they all reported the matter to the State Primary Education Authority, who subsequently cross examined her and she confessed that three of us repeatedly had sex with her.

In a swift reaction to the development, the Executive Secretary of State Universal Basic Education Board, Ibrahim Dingyadi, also confirmed the incident but was quick to state that the three teachers in question denied impregnating the girl.

At this juncture, he said the state government has opted to conduct a DNA test that will cost N400, 000 with the aim of putting to rest doubt over the biological father of the child. The test will be conducted in Ibadan and the amount includes transportation, feeding and accommodation for all of them.

“The bill is on the high side, we are waiting to get approval from the state government for the release of the fund to conduct the DNA test in Ibadan,” he said even as Nigerian Pilot Sunday learnt that one of the teachers has insisted that the baby belongs to him.

Dingyadi confirmed the teachers have been sacked by the state school board for their embarrassing immoral conduct, adding that the state government will not tolerate acts and conduct which are inimical to sound learning and morals.

He further said the HIV status of the girl and three teachers will also be confirmed.

http://nigerianpilot.com/11-year-old-girl-impregnated-by-three-teachers-in-sokoto/

I smell lied! Which local govt or area in Sokoto?
Re: 11-year-old Girl Impregnated By Three Teachers In Sokoto by aydot34: 9:51am On Oct 25, 2015
HungerBAD:

just imagine d decision taken by d subeb financing d DNA test, waiting for d state approval ahahahahahaha northerner won't stop amazing me. Those dat were supose to rot in jail. Encouraging rape in north.
Re: 11-year-old Girl Impregnated By Three Teachers In Sokoto by Nobody: 9:53am On Oct 25, 2015
Hw can three pole impregnate a lil girl..
Re: 11-year-old Girl Impregnated By Three Teachers In Sokoto by Funjosh(m): 9:53am On Oct 25, 2015
Hmmm sad sad sad
Re: 11-year-old Girl Impregnated By Three Teachers In Sokoto by ifizi(m): 9:54am On Oct 25, 2015
Almost half a million for a Dna test, na wa o
Re: 11-year-old Girl Impregnated By Three Teachers In Sokoto by Anasko(m): 9:56am On Oct 25, 2015
JaypeeAnics:
see this slowpoke. where u dey when ur so called southern monarch impregnated his grand daugther?
Re: 11-year-old Girl Impregnated By Three Teachers In Sokoto by deo24128: 10:01am On Oct 25, 2015
"Though he said it could not be established, he insisted that he alone could not have been responsible since he was sure others equally had sex with the _street-wise pupil._"

Please what is the "Street wise" tag doing in paragraph eight.

Is it supposed to be another word for WAYWARD- like in trying to justify why the girl 'deserved what she got?'
Re: 11-year-old Girl Impregnated By Three Teachers In Sokoto by datrailblazer(m): 10:02am On Oct 25, 2015
This ur topic tho....how can 3people impregnate a girl.
they all abused her but certainly one of them impregnated her...all the same its so sad

1 Like

Re: 11-year-old Girl Impregnated By Three Teachers In Sokoto by Kingbilo(m): 10:10am On Oct 25, 2015
Wait o.. So no criminal prosecution? angry

Instead of you ppl to arrest the 3 of them you are giving them all expense paid trip to see who is the father Smh.. What does it matter at this point? In which realm of the law is this legal?

Re: 11-year-old Girl Impregnated By Three Teachers In Sokoto by chigoizie7(m): 10:10am On Oct 25, 2015
whirlwind7:

Well, this is sokoto state, a state in a part of naija region where marrying kids and de-filling them is a norm. I smh for the authorities, instead of thinking on how to make those bastards pay for their crime, they are busy talking about DNA test to be funded by the state govt. Its really absurd.
Re: 11-year-old Girl Impregnated By Three Teachers In Sokoto by justmenoni: 10:27am On Oct 25, 2015
Rubbish, why do they hv to feed the foolish teacher's during the test period in ibadan, I usually hv this feeling that our northern brother's get fair judgement and treatment all over...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Crimea Attack: A Student Kills 17 Students, Injures 40 More And Kills Himself / Anambra Man Battered, Robbed, After Okada Man Diverted Him To Kidnappers' Den / Five Suspects Arrested Over Kano ‘blasphemy’ Killing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.