Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,735 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Who Is Obeying God Christians Or Muslims - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is Obeying God Christians Or Muslims (1687 Views)

Our Problem With GOD (christians) / How Can I Be Closer To God,christians In The House Pls Advice / The Other Side Of God. (christians Make Your Contributions So That We Can Learn) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Obeying God Christians Or Muslims by Nobody: 2:22am On May 05, 2009
If we could read deutoronomy chapter 6 verse 4-9, we all know is the muslims that obeyed this command from GOD, i wanna know why the christians don't obey it, later they will say o we are not bind by the law because they are under his GRACE, why don't they then leave all the ten commandment and be under the grace, am sure most of them don't even obey the ten commandment since they are under GRACE.Please could a Muslim write it in arabic and translate it to english for us to see, thanks.
Re: Who Is Obeying God Christians Or Muslims by sosisi(f): 2:27am On May 05, 2009
why can't you bunch read your koran and leave the "corrupted bible" alone?
How stupid can you folks get?
You claim the bible is no good yet you quote it to authenticate the fraud called Islam
isn't that madness?
Is there Deuteronomy in the Koran?
why should it bother you?
when some of us open up the can of Islam you folks would start crying to the moderators and declaring jihad on Seun.
Is your alhaji beating you the wrong way or what? grin
Re: Who Is Obeying God Christians Or Muslims by Nobody: 2:28am On May 05, 2009
uplawal:

If we could read deutoronomy chapter 6 verse 4-9, we all know is the muslims that obeyed this command from GOD, i wanna know why the christians don't obey it, later they will say o we are not bind by the law because they are under his GRACE, why don't they then leave all the ten commandment and be under the grace, am sure most of them don't even obey the ten commandment since they are under GRACE.Please could a Muslim write it  in arabic and translate it to english for us to see, thanks.

why are you so interested in Deuteronomy 6? Have you finished with your quran and hadiths?

Why is the fraudulent muslim OVERLY interested in the bible way more than the quran?

Have you seen christians bothered about the quran? Is this not one more pointer that even muslims take the bible way way more seriously than the quran?
Re: Who Is Obeying God Christians Or Muslims by sosisi(f): 2:30am On May 05, 2009
Don't mind them,It looks like this is a new almajiress that was "revealed" during my hiatus.
she''ll soon be scourged like little aisha
Re: Who Is Obeying God Christians Or Muslims by Nobody: 2:31am On May 05, 2009
Thou fool . . . lets read Deuteronomy 6 together . . .

Deuteronomy 6

1Now these are the commandments, the statutes, and the judgments, which the LORD your God commanded to teach you, that ye might do them in the land whither ye go to possess it:

2That thou mightest fear the LORD thy God, to keep all his statutes and his commandments, which I command thee, thou, and thy son, and thy son's son, all the days of thy life; and that thy days may be prolonged.

3[b]Hear therefore, O Israel[/b], and observe to do it; that it may be well with thee, and that ye may increase mightily, as the LORD God of thy fathers hath promised thee, in the land that floweth with milk and honey.

When did Deuteronomy 6 start applying to arabians and slaves of allah? Are ye now the sons of Israel? The same Israel that ye all hate and who's destruction your "prophet" prophesied would signal the end of the world?

thou art indeed confused.
Re: Who Is Obeying God Christians Or Muslims by sosisi(f): 2:35am On May 05, 2009
so the slaves of allah are now the biblical Israel ?
let Osama bin laden and al zawahiri hear it from uplawal
they'll use her  own hijab to strangle her in Islamabad
Re: Who Is Obeying God Christians Or Muslims by REALTRUTH1: 3:22am On May 05, 2009
@uplawal: I pity you cos you don't read ur Quaran! The tells you in Surah Chapter 3 verses 43 to 65 that if you do not believe in Jesus you won't go to Heaven,,,so why don't you all muslims for once accept Jesus as ur lord and personal saviour?
It amazes how you chose to believe in a prophet who gets his inspiration from ALLAH(Muslims God) only when he makes love with a 9year old girl.
Re: Who Is Obeying God Christians Or Muslims by Nobody: 4:31am On May 05, 2009
Real truth,
belief in him in the Islamic sense implies believing in him as a prophet of Allah, not believing in him as a god or God's son.
Uplawal, u didn't have to start this thread. If you've been on NL long enough, u'd have known it was not going to lead anywhere. And if u ask anything about why the laws in the old testament are not being followed, u'd be told that the old things/laws passed away when Jesus came. Just in case of next time.
Re: Who Is Obeying God Christians Or Muslims by Badriyyah(f): 5:29am On May 05, 2009
You know when you asked that question you wanted to start a fight, because you already have an opinion that will not change. So why don't you continue reading your koran and don't bother yourself with what Christians do. When the time comes you will know who is obeying God.
Re: Who Is Obeying God Christians Or Muslims by Nobody: 1:20pm On May 05, 2009
*Dumb thread*
Re: Who Is Obeying God Christians Or Muslims by Nobody: 3:45pm On May 05, 2009
fellis:

Real truth,
belief in him in the Islamic sense implies believing in him as a prophet of Allah, not believing in him as a god or God's son.
Uplawal, u didn't have to start this thread. If you've been on NL long enough, u'd have known it was not going to lead anywhere. And if u ask anything about why the laws in the old testament are not being followed, u'd be told that the old things/laws passed away when Jesus came. Just in case of next time.

the law in Deut 6:4-6 is being followed to the letter by christians . . . you simply dont understand what it says.
Re: Who Is Obeying God Christians Or Muslims by deebrain(m): 1:59am On May 06, 2009
Why is there so much hate amongst the two religions? Even the thread itself show that hatred. We as christains and muslims serve the same God {Allah} and there should be no doubt about that!

I will only encourage the muslims to research and know the truth about the personality of Jesus Christ then the truth will be settled in their hearts. I have read the quran but there are some missing facts about Jesus.

Nairalanders! Quit all this personal attacks mostly on religious issues! We should be more interested in enlightening our selves and Christains, be more matured when opposing a view!
Re: Who Is Obeying God Christians Or Muslims by Nobody: 2:19am On May 06, 2009
deebrain:

Why is there so much hate amongst the two religions? Even the thread itself show that hatred. We as christains and muslims serve the same God {Allah} and there should be no doubt about that!

I will only encourage the muslims to research and know the truth about the personality of Jesus Christ then the truth will be settled in their hearts. I have read the quran but there are some missing facts about Jesus.

Nairalanders! Quit all this personal attacks mostly on religious issues! We should be more interested in enlightening our selves and Christains, be more matured when opposing a view!

I'm not sure you understand what you talk about.
Re: Who Is Obeying God Christians Or Muslims by deebrain(m): 12:52am On May 07, 2009
davidylan:

I'm not sure you understand what you talk about.

Thanks for your reply.

I want to know what "you are not sure i dont understand what i mean"

Is it about the One God, the person of Jesus or the personal attacks on religious issues on Nairaland?.

please reply, i want to hear from you.
Re: Who Is Obeying God Christians Or Muslims by las240s(m): 2:15am On May 07, 2009
baseless topic
Re: Who Is Obeying God Christians Or Muslims by Nobody: 5:36am On May 07, 2009
Abeg, all this post about dumb thread, baseless topic, etc, don do. No one is perfect.
Re: Who Is Obeying God Christians Or Muslims by Nobody: 7:33pm On May 07, 2009
Dont mind them baseless or baseful na you know, if at all is in deutoronomy the christians are supposed to obey it, atleast the muslim write what is similar on their doorpost and also on the tablet of their heart, later they will be shouting the muslims are plariagrising.
Re: Who Is Obeying God Christians Or Muslims by babs787(m): 9:44pm On May 07, 2009
@Davidylan

This happened to be your first post:

the law in Deut 6:4-6 is being followed to the letter by christians . . . you simply dont understand what it says.

You claimed that you follow the law and could you please explain them to me?I also read in your posts again that the law was probably for the sons of israel and if that is the case, how does it affects you being a christian because just like tithe is not for you Christians.

Deuteronomy 6

1Now these are the commandments, the statutes, and the judgments, which the LORD your God commanded to teach you, that ye might do them in the land whither ye go to possess it:

2That thou mightest fear the LORD thy God, to keep all his statutes and his commandments, which I command thee, thou, and thy son, and thy son's son, all the days of thy life; and that thy days may be prolonged.

3Hear therefore, O Israel, and observe to do it; that it may be well with thee, and that ye may increase mightily, as the LORD God of thy fathers hath promised thee, in the land that floweth with milk and honey.

When did Deuteronomy 6 start applying to arabians and slaves of allah? Are ye now the sons of Israel? The same Israel that ye all hate and who's destruction your "prophet" prophesied would signal the end of the world?

thou art indeed confused.

Do you care to share the law with me and when did Christian turn to sons of Israel?
Re: Who Is Obeying God Christians Or Muslims by babs787(m): 9:52pm On May 07, 2009
@Deebrain

Stop deceiving yourself. I have tasted christianity, so you cannot befool me with that and my posts tells more. Do you care to tell me the missing facts and we look into the two books for facts?

@Realtruth

@uplawal: I pity you cos you don't read ur Quaran! The tells you in Surah Chapter 3 verses 43 to 65 that if you do not believe in Jesus you won't go to Heaven,,,so why don't you all muslims for once accept Jesus as ur lord and personal saviour?

LIAR shocked

Here are the verses, so do tell me where we should accept him as personal Lord and Savior.

3.43": O Marium! keep to obedience to your Lord and humble yourself, and bow down with those who bow.

"3.44": This is of the announcements relating to the unseen which We reveal to you; and you were not with them when they cast their pens (to decide) which of them should have Marium in his charge, and you were not with them when they contended one with another.

"3.45": When the angels said: O Marium, surely Allah gives you good news with a Word from Him (of one) whose name is the '. Messiah, Isa son of Marium, worthy of regard in this world and the hereafter and of those who are made near (to Allah).

"3.46": And he shall speak to the people when in the cradle and when of old age, and (he shall be) one of the good ones.

"3.47": She said: My Lord! when shall there be a son (born) to I me, and man has not touched me? He said: Even so, Allah creates what He pleases; when He has decreed a matter, He only says to it, Be, and it is.

"3.48": And He will teach him the Book and the wisdom and the Tavrat and the Injeel.

"3.49": And (make him) an apostle to the children of Israel: That I have come to you with a sign from your Lord, that I determine for you out of dust like the form of a bird, then I breathe into it and it becomes a bird with Allah's permission and I heal the blind and the leprous, and bring the dead to life with Allah's permission and I inform you of what you should eat and what you should store in your houses; most surely there is a sign in this for you, if you are believers.

"3.50": And a verifier of that which is before me of the Taurat and that I may allow you part of that which has been forbidden t you, and I have come to you with a sign from your Lord therefore be careful of (your duty to) Allah and obey me.

"3.51": Surely Allah is my Lord and your Lord, therefore serve Him; this is the right path.

"3.52": But when Isa perceived unbelief on their part, he said Who will be my helpers in Allah's way? The disciples said: We are helpers (in the way) of Allah: We believe in Allah and bear witness that we are submitting ones.

"3.53": Our Lord! we believe in what Thou hast revealed and we follow the apostle, so write us down with those who bear witness.

"3.54": And they planned and Allah (also) planned, and Allah is the best of planners.

"3.55": And when Allah said: O Isa, I am going to terminate the period of your stay (on earth) and cause you to ascend unto Me and purify you of those who disbelieve and make those who follow you above those who disbelieve to the day of resurrection; then to Me shall be your return, so l will decide between you concerning that in which you differed.

"3.56": Then as to those who disbelieve, I will chastise them with severe chastisement in this world and the hereafter, and they shall have no helpers.

"3.57": And as to those who believe and do good deeds, He will pay them fully their rewards; and Allah does not love the unjust.

"3.58": This We recite to you of the communications and the wise reminder.

"3.59": Surely the likeness of Isa is with Allah as the likeness of Adam; He created him from dust, then said to him, Be, and he was.

"3.60": (This is) the truth from your Lord, so be not of the disputers.

"3.61": But whoever disputes with you in this matter after what has come to you of knowledge, then say: Come let us call our sons and your sons and our women and your women and our near people and your near people, then let us be earnest in prayer, and pray for the curse of Allah on the liars.

"3.62": Most surely this is the true explanation, and there is no god but Allah; and most surely Allah -- He is the Mighty, the Wise.

"3.63": But if they turn back, then surely Allah knows the mischief-makers.

"3.64": Say: O followers of the Book! come to an equitable proposition between us and you that we shall not serve any but Allah and (that) we shall not associate aught with Him, and (that) some of us shall not take others for lords besides Allah; but if they turn back, then say: Bear witness that we are Muslims.

"3.65": O followers of the Book! why do you dispute about Ibrahim, when the Taurat and the Injeel were not revealed till after him; do you not then understand?

So please show me where we should accept him as Lord and Personal savior
I would even appreciate if you can show me from the bible as well as said by Jesus.

Thanks
Re: Who Is Obeying God Christians Or Muslims by Badriyyah(f): 10:23pm On May 07, 2009
Geeez, Ok, you believe you're obeying God!!!! Great news!!! Have fun with it.
Re: Who Is Obeying God Christians Or Muslims by Abuzola(m): 1:43am On May 08, 2009
Nice thread, they themselves know the answer, in brothel na xtrian, female wearing jeans majority na xtrian etc
Re: Who Is Obeying God Christians Or Muslims by Abuzola(m): 1:49am On May 08, 2009
Mathew 5:17-18 'I ve not come to abolish d law & d prophet but to fulfill' who re those sayin old testament is old skul
Re: Who Is Obeying God Christians Or Muslims by Abuzola(m): 2:01am On May 08, 2009
Matthew 5:29-30 'if ur right hand makes u sin cut it off, likewise eyes for it is beneficiary 2u , '
Re: Who Is Obeying God Christians Or Muslims by Abuzola(m): 2:03am On May 08, 2009
What a shame, uplawal u can now see that it is the muslim that abide
Re: Who Is Obeying God Christians Or Muslims by jpworld(m): 3:16am On May 08, 2009
Muslim and Christians Owner's are struggling to be the number 1, all this problem started with those Jews and Arab who sit down to write stories,
yes they are both great stories, but unfortunately they are struggling to be number 1, which is baseless, Jews and Arab are the richest people on earth, so naija don't be fool by this people, they have fool our grand fathers by coming in to sell this conflict stories to Nigerians in the past, use your head our great grand parent, have a good life before this useless people came to Nigeria, and took our main culture away claiming our culture is evil,
they could do all this thing because they have money, money detects people's mind, and is the mistake our great grand father made, we are suffering from, wake up Nigerians!
Re: Who Is Obeying God Christians Or Muslims by Badriyyah(f): 7:38am On May 08, 2009
Abuzola:

Nice thread, they themselves know the answer, in brothel na xtrian, female wearing jeans majority na xtrian etc

And how do you know this? Guess you were in the brothel with them. Female wearing jeans, Ok, we have a Muslim female here. Uplawal, do you wear jeans?
Re: Who Is Obeying God Christians Or Muslims by Abuzola(m): 12:15pm On May 08, 2009
Do i need to go to church to know what is in there ? badriyyah where did u get dis name ? an arab name
Re: Who Is Obeying God Christians Or Muslims by Badriyyah(f): 12:42pm On May 08, 2009
Abuzola:

Do i need to go to church to know what is in there ? badriyyah where did u get dis name ? an arab name

Now you're insulting the church. Pathetic, what do you wish to gain from this?? Grow up.
Re: Who Is Obeying God Christians Or Muslims by PastorAIO: 12:50pm On May 08, 2009
Who is obeying God is obeying God, whether or not they are muslim or christian. It is not what you call yourself that will determine whether you are obeying God or not.
Re: Who Is Obeying God Christians Or Muslims by mnwankwo(m): 12:59pm On May 08, 2009
Pastor AIO:

Who is obeying God is obeying God, whether or not they are muslim or christian. It is not what you call yourself that will determine whether you are obeying God or not.

I absolutely agree with your statement Pastor!!!

1 Like

Re: Who Is Obeying God Christians Or Muslims by Abuzola(m): 2:54pm On May 08, 2009
Sorry badriyyah i neva mean to insult church
Re: Who Is Obeying God Christians Or Muslims by Abuzola(m): 2:57pm On May 08, 2009
Now tell me, have any xtrian cut off his hand in regard to matthew 5:29-30?

(1) (2) (Reply)

As A Christian What Can You Do When You Are Hot? / Contradiction In Proverbs? Answering Fools / Happy Birthday Muskeeto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.