Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,970 members, 7,825,034 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / . (1427 Views)

Why God Allows Bad Things To Happen To Good People / What Will Happen To Those Who Have No Knowledge Of The Gospel ? / If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Superstar007(m): 10:11am On Oct 25, 2015
Re: . by Beesluv: 10:13am On Oct 25, 2015
The decision is in God's hands
Re: . by menesheh(m): 10:15am On Oct 25, 2015
Beesluv:
The decision is in God's hands

Is that an answer?

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 10:27am On Oct 25, 2015
No one knows..........
Re: . by hahn(m): 10:30am On Oct 25, 2015
They are the founding fathers of hell fire.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by menesheh(m): 10:38am On Oct 25, 2015
hahn:
They are the founding fathers of hell fire.

grin grin grin grin

funny
Re: . by adorablepepple(f): 10:51am On Oct 25, 2015
Ma bi mi ni jamb question
Re: . by agohmamuda(m): 10:51am On Oct 25, 2015
Lol. Your question should take this form: What will happen to all those that died before Jesus Christmas came??

Answer :
Jesus went to the grave to preach to them about himself. Those who believed are saved. Those who didn't. God knows.

1 Pet 3:18 For Christ also hath once suffered
for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might
bring us to God, being put to death in the
flesh, but quickened by the Spirit:
1 Pet 3:19 By which also he went and
preached unto the spirits in prison;
1 Pet 3:20 Which sometime were disobedient,
when once the longsuffering of God waited in
the days of Noah, while the ark was a
preparing, wherein few, that is, eight souls
were saved by water.
There is a popular interpretation of this passage, in
conjunction with the Apostles' Creed, that Jesus,
after His death on the cross, descended into Hades/
Hell/prison to preach to spirits there.
(The Roman Catholics call this place that Jesus
supposedly visited after His death "limbus patrum",
or limbo of the fathers.
Re: . by chrixus(m): 10:52am On Oct 25, 2015
They are in heaven; founding fathers of heaven, since they ( christians) tells us that ignorance is an excuse in christianity... So we assume they didn't hear about him grin
Re: . by Superstar007(m): 11:05am On Oct 25, 2015
agohmamuda:
Lol. Your question should take this form: What will happen to all those that died before Jesus Christmas came??

Answer :
Jesus went to the grave to preach to them about himself. Those who believed are saved. Those who didn't. God knows.

1 Pet 3:18 For Christ also hath once suffered
for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might
bring us to God, being put to death in the
flesh, but quickened by the Spirit:
1 Pet 3:19 By which also he went and
preached unto the spirits in prison;
1 Pet 3:20 Which sometime were disobedient,
when once the longsuffering of God waited in
the days of Noah, while the ark was a
preparing, wherein few, that is, eight souls
were saved by water.
There is a popular interpretation of this passage, in
conjunction with the Apostles' Creed, that Jesus,
after His death on the cross, descended into Hades/
Hell/prison to preach to spirits there.
(The Roman Catholics call this place that Jesus
supposedly visited after His death "limbus patrum",
or limbo of the fathers.

That is not my question. Bro
Jesus christ had departed from Earth long before these people existed.
Remember the Bible says there is no repentance in the grave and also after death comes judgment so isn't this contradictory to your post?
Re: . by agohmamuda(m): 12:07pm On Oct 25, 2015
Superstar007:

That is not my question. Bro
Jesus christ had departed from Earth long before these people existed.
Remember the Bible says there is no repentance in the grave and also after death comes judgment so isn't this contradictory to your post?

In that case. It's simple. Everyone who was born after Jesus. Does not have an excuse. U believe, you are saved. You don't, God knows. As per the repentance in the grave part. U don't expect God to condem them, God doesn't want them to say stuffs like We died before Christ was born that was why Jesus had to introduce Himself to them in the grave.
I have given scriptural back up to my point. Read more or consult ur Pastor if you aren't clear or convinced.
Happy Sunday.
Re: . by Highcuerayte: 12:16pm On Oct 25, 2015
agohmamuda:

In that case. It's simple. Everyone who was born after Jesus. Does not have an excuse. U believe, you are saved. You don't, God knows. As per the repentance in the grave part. U don't expect God to condem them, God doesn't want them to say stuffs like We died before Christ was born that was why Jesus had to introduce Himself to them in the grave.
I have given scriptural back up to my point. Read more or consult ur Pastor if you aren't clear or convinced.
Happy Sunday.
I support you on this.
Re: . by Superstar007(m): 12:26pm On Oct 25, 2015
agohmamuda:

Happy Sunday.

You haven't answered my question.
So, In essence, people that die without hearing of the Gospel are preached to by Pastors that die. Don't forget that Ecclesiastics 9v10 says that there is no knowledge nor wisdom in the grave.
Anyway, Thanks for your contribution.
Re: . by Nobody: 12:31pm On Oct 25, 2015
Superstar007:

You haven't answered my question.
So, In essence, people that die without hearing of the Gospel are preached to by Pastors that die. Don't forget that Ecclesiastics 9v10 says that there is no knowledge nor wisdom in the grave.
Anyway, Thanks for your contribution.

(1) (Reply)

Muhammad And The Bible / Can Anyone Share An Experience Or Encouter With An Akudaya? / How To Get Rid Of Pimples Overnight, Naturally And Fast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.