Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,779 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Why You Need To Buy Smartphones From Good Brands. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why You Need To Buy Smartphones From Good Brands. (1065 Views)

Whatsapp Will Stop Working On Many Smartphones From Jan 1 / Whatsapp Group For Latest Cheats And Tweaks On Smartphones And PC / 19-year-old Young Girl With Half A Body Got Wheelchair From Good Samaritan(photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why You Need To Buy Smartphones From Good Brands. by giftedben: 11:13am On Oct 25, 2015
Why you need to buy smartphones from good brands like Apple, Samsung, Nokia, LG, Huawei, Lenovo, Gionee, Blackberry. Here are my reasons. 1. Good brands focus attentions on good hardwares because thats were they made their names. 2. If you watch closely Good brands only have software related problems which can be corrected with a software update. 3. Any mistakes made by Good brands is generally around that particular product and not associated with other products, which means the fault can easily be traced and resolved quickly. Lets take tecno C8 as a case study. Tecno C8 is a device with 13 mega pixels, android lollipop, 1GB ram, 16GB, 3000mah battery. In order terms this device is adore by many as money well spent but how come it is being given a bad name by some customers. let me give you a ""hint"". Any device can be packaged with sophisticated things like the ones inside Tecno C8 because android can be runned in almost any electronics. Some Camon C8 fans are smiling and suffering because tecno dont give a shit about what you think of their devices, they are only after their profit. Lets produce a phone to the customers half of the product will be good and the order half with half baked hardware and software issue's. Thats a marketing strategy. Remember is all about profit. Even Good Brands makes profit but their profit are earned with hardwork. Look at Apple and Samsung for example they are big Smartphone Company, they are big time Rival and they are expensive with durability. They always want to be the best. Ask their customers what they think about their devices and you will get different good opinions. they are even willing to sleep on the street to get their hands on the latest devices. low brands don't have good customer service, You buy their products, review it, you find a fault, you don't actually know how to go about it . They say ""you must learn to walk before you learn to run"". So if the brand is full faults please learn to jump ship. As for me Camon C8 is a failed project and i feel it was done deliberately.

1 Like

Re: Why You Need To Buy Smartphones From Good Brands. by papadjaji: 11:59am On Oct 25, 2015
I have an urge to read your post a second time but I'm afraid I could end up doing same 10 times and still not get the gist of your post.

Do you have a problem with tecno c8? Or is it the after sale services?

I am officially a non-samsung user if you may know.

I used the tab 2 & 3, note 3, a5 & s5. But I am happily using the infinix hot note. Why? Cos the beauty of the amala and ewedu is in the ...

Firstly, most users of big phones in this country do not have the money to get adequate data subscription that will allow for optimal usage of such phones.

Secondly, why waste money when the mid class phone can give you all you need? Please tell me, apart from calls, accessing the internet, FB, WhatsApp and like apps, occasional photos, moderate gaming, what else do you do on your phone?

Lastly, I want to encourage you to drop that "I must belong" mentality and be a real person. I personally don't like tecno, but this infinix hot note running on lollipop 5.1 is killing me with awesomeness. For the records, I am enjoying glo N1k 3gb on one sim and yellow unlimited N1.5k on the other sim. All monthly. What more can I ask for?

1 Like

Re: Why You Need To Buy Smartphones From Good Brands. by giftedben: 2:54pm On Dec 09, 2015
papadjaji:
I have an urge to read your post a second time but I'm afraid I could end up doing same 10 times and still not get the gist of your post.

Do you have a problem with tecno c8? Or is it the after sale services?

I am officially a non-samsung user if you may know.

I used the tab 2 & 3, note 3, a5 & s5. But I am happily using the infinix hot note. Why? Cos the beauty of the amala and ewedu is in the ...

Firstly, most users of big phones in this country do not have the money to get adequate data subscription that will allow for optimal usage of such phones.

Secondly, why waste money when the mid class phone can give you all you need? Please tell me, apart from calls, accessing the internet, FB, WhatsApp and like apps, occasional photos, moderate gaming, what else do you do on your phone?

Lastly, I want to encourage you to drop that "I must belong" mentality and be a real person. I personally don't like tecno, but this infinix hot note running on lollipop 5.1 is killing me with awesomeness. For the records, I am enjoying glo N1k 3gb on one sim and yellow unlimited N1.5k on the other sim. All monthly. What more can I ask for?

Your point is noted, but My topic was very clear "why you need to buy smartphones from top brands". There was notting like "i must belong mentality or expensive phone". If there was such you wont see Gionee in my post.
in order words yes I have problem with Tecno, itel, and gowin. These brands have no quality after sales service. If you knew infinix well you would also have known there was a particular year infinix couldn't sale their smartphones. Even slot had to pack everything connected with infinix out of their cold room. infinix had to go back to the drawing board and that was how the hote note was produced. look very closely to the phantom 5 manufacture by tecno. Did you think it was price that is scaring people from buying. The really thing is customers are scare to buy because it have no second hand value. in order words you might say customers dont trust the the brand. how many times did customers question the prices of Samsung Premium devices. Smartphones like the ones produced by tecno, itel and gowin products have common faults. first your charger gets burnt and then your charging point. you go to carl Care and you are told to change the mother board. That means they are basically telling you to buy a new phone.

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of This Scammer Posing As Pastor Adeboye (photo) / Is MTN This Nice? / This Is What Different Fingers Length Reveals About Your Personality! (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.