Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,045 members, 7,856,172 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 02:54 PM

Watch Kiss Daniel’s MBGN 2015 Performance Fans Are Blasting Him For - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Watch Kiss Daniel’s MBGN 2015 Performance Fans Are Blasting Him For (721 Views)

Adesua React To The Statement Banky W Gave Ladies Blasting Him For Using old ca / Nicki Minaj Comments On Wizkid DC Stage Performance, Fans Go Gaga - Photos / Beyoncé Injured During Performance, Fans Cut Themselves In Show Of Support (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Watch Kiss Daniel’s MBGN 2015 Performance Fans Are Blasting Him For by nairacobra: 12:12pm On Oct 25, 2015
Uneasy lies the head that wears the crown, and power comes greater responsibility, i think someone needs to pass KIss Daniel this memo.

As the Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria held last night in Calabar, one of the high-points of the evening was the performance of Kiss Daniel.

He performed just moments before the winner was announced, however it turned awry as the singer failed to impress. Kiss Daniel performed his two popular tracks, ‘Laye‘ and ‘Woju‘ which has made him a subject of attack on social media.

Fans are blasting the singer for performing below par and he is currently a trending topic on Twitter.

Here is the performance video:

http://entadaplace. com/2015/10/25/watch-kiss-daniels-mbgn-2015-performance-fans-are-blasting-him-for/
Re: Watch Kiss Daniel’s MBGN 2015 Performance Fans Are Blasting Him For by pet4ril(f): 12:21pm On Oct 25, 2015
Na wa oooo cheesy

(1) (Reply)

I’ll Kill Somebody If My Hubby Marries A 2nd Wife – Actress Favour / You Won't Believe What Genevieve's Co-star In 'road To Yesterday' Said About Her / Annie Idibia Pens Down Emotional Words For Her Daughter As She Turns 7 Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.