Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,691 members, 7,955,595 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:10 AM

A Chelsea Fan Writes A Touching Poem For Mourinho - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Chelsea Fan Writes A Touching Poem For Mourinho (1029 Views)

Touching Poem About Fulani Herdmen #worldpoetryday / Azubuike's Mother: A Touching Story On Domestic Violence / A Touching Story Of A School Boy . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Chelsea Fan Writes A Touching Poem For Mourinho by colossus12: 2:58pm On Oct 25, 2015
I hope Mourinho gets this
IT AIN'T THE END OF THE WORLD
Endless rain of defeats threatens to cloud your feats questionable circumstances,controversial decisions by referee clear your mind, set your thoughts free it's not the end of the world
they say good things must end what does a bad moment portend? even the cloud has a silver lining it hurts to see you whining such is life, its still not the end
the FA, referees may be plotting your fall but I know you'll rise tall the rebel fans maybe flashing their serpent tongue but I know tough times do not last long bad moments 'll soon end
every word you spoke and the ones left unsaid every tears you hid, that could not be shed every words you quoted and the ones they misconstrue may sound conspiring but are true Keep calm boss, you'll soon rise above their storm
its when the sun goes down that stars come out to light the town you have faced the darkest night and at the end of these comes the light don't stop fighting, life's best lesson tends to hurt
the darkest part of the night comes before dawn thereafter comes the shining sun I pray the chapters of bad results come to an end and also the insults life is rustic, you gotta move on
I can feel your innermost pain what can I do to make you sane? I'm just a devoted fan millions of miles away I hope it won't stay that way cheer up mentor, there is still time to make it right
It's been long I've seen that glowing smile the electrifying jubilations that comes in awhile the actions, inactions that set the media on fire and makes the rebels go haywire will soon return, because you are the special one COLOSSUS
cc: Ishilove, Lalastica Mods push this to FP

1 Like

Re: A Chelsea Fan Writes A Touching Poem For Mourinho by divinehand2003(m): 3:03pm On Oct 25, 2015
Jose Mourinho,
There's light at the end of the tunnel, this darkness is only for the moment , this cloud is just for now, for joy cometh in the morning.
Thumbs up to all chelsea fans in the house. We will rise again. We shall have the last laugh.

Nice piece dear OP
Re: A Chelsea Fan Writes A Touching Poem For Mourinho by kilode100(f): 3:05pm On Oct 25, 2015
There was a time I used to masturbate to mourinho posters.

He is now yesterday's Man. cry cry

18 Likes

Re: A Chelsea Fan Writes A Touching Poem For Mourinho by Khd95(m): 3:09pm On Oct 25, 2015
Op u forgot to tell mourinho/management to recall dos correct players on laons all over d globe nd retire old terry nd mikel,sell falcow to eyimba fc,
Re: A Chelsea Fan Writes A Touching Poem For Mourinho by Dayo4real12: 7:08am On Oct 26, 2015
Hmmmmmmm

(1) (Reply)

Help A Brother. What Can I Do With These Writings? / Nairaland Humor Writer, Classcaptain Drops New Book " Facebook To Yabaleft" / "Monkey Of Different Colour" A Poem From Wurastories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.