Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

Job Vacancies In Abia State Traffic Management Agency - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Vacancies In Abia State Traffic Management Agency (18006 Views)

Check Out The Newly Built N-power Build Training Center In Abia State / List Of Successful Candidates For Traffic Management Agency Of Abia State / Massive Job Recruitment At Kaduna State Traffic And Environmental Law Enforcemen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Job Vacancies In Abia State Traffic Management Agency by dunkem21(m): 5:36pm On Oct 25, 2015
ReachRich:
if u don't have long legs in govt house then forget it

Another lie ..
Re: Job Vacancies In Abia State Traffic Management Agency by dunkem21(m): 5:37pm On Oct 25, 2015
bulldoza:
The truth is bitter...
Yeah ..
..and lies are sweet grin
Re: Job Vacancies In Abia State Traffic Management Agency by Icon4s(m): 5:39pm On Oct 25, 2015
Ponponkon:
Every good Nigerian resident in Abia State is eligible to apply lalasticlala take note bro

Do u see non-indegenes as LASTMA officials in Lagos?

Sorry this is strickly for Abia state indegenes.
Re: Job Vacancies In Abia State Traffic Management Agency by eazydon(m): 5:41pm On Oct 25, 2015
Wow. it seems institutions which were dead before now in Abia State are gradually springing back to life

1 Like

Re: Job Vacancies In Abia State Traffic Management Agency by dunkem21(m): 5:44pm On Oct 25, 2015
Icon4s:

I don't know about LASTMA but this offer is for anyone with ideas to ease the traffic in Abia and is open to all and sundry ..

I think I should handle this without salary to prove a point ..
Re: Job Vacancies In Abia State Traffic Management Agency by Icon4s(m): 5:54pm On Oct 25, 2015
dunkem21:

I don't know about LASTMA but this offer is for anyone with ideas to ease the traffic in Abia and is open to all and sundry ..

I think I should handle this without salary to prove a point ..

Mayb after all d jobless Abia youths have been employed.
Re: Job Vacancies In Abia State Traffic Management Agency by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 25, 2015
bulldoza:
I will advice anyone not yiibo not to apply
You will only waste your time and money even when they call you for interview
Flattez are very sentimental. A non indigene can never even dream of becoming chairman of a small market of 20 shops in their state and they will come to Lagos and start saying Lagos is no man's land.
May thunder strike any bastąrd that will say that. Make dem all drown inside lagoon angry

O ye quoters,
I refer you all to the picture below
little wonder a lot of Yoruba youths are lazy.Looking for excuse not to compete with others...continue collecting rental fees from hardworking people.Amala eating rascals.

2 Likes

Re: Job Vacancies In Abia State Traffic Management Agency by Ponponkon: 5:56pm On Oct 25, 2015
Icon4s:

You got it wrong bro
Re: Job Vacancies In Abia State Traffic Management Agency by dunkem21(m): 6:00pm On Oct 25, 2015
Icon4s:

Mayb after all d jobless Abia youths have been employed.

Stop misinforming people ..

Apply, you no go gree ..If Abians apply for a position in Lagos and excel, you wail ..

Na wa o ..

1 Like

Re: Job Vacancies In Abia State Traffic Management Agency by Khez: 6:02pm On Oct 25, 2015
Nice one by the present administration

The former was from hell

The youths driving his taxi for him should go and take a job o....

Nice one

Nice one

1 Like

Re: Job Vacancies In Abia State Traffic Management Agency by Dahveydson(m): 6:18pm On Oct 25, 2015
bulldoza:
Flattez are very sentimental. A non indigene can never even dream of becoming chairman of a small market of 20 shops in their state and they will come to Lagos and start saying Lagos is no man's land.
May thunder strike any bastąrd that will say that. Make dem all drown inside lagoon angry

O ye quoters,

This stupidity must stop!!! You stay in your ignorant temple in south west and spill trash while hard working and opening minded yourbas are making money in South east. Do you know a yoruba man has an hotel in Enugu? Yoruba men too own couple of hotels in Asaba. But you people that have never crossed Benin in your life will stay all day spewing ignorant views all over the place.
Re: Job Vacancies In Abia State Traffic Management Agency by jamesrichard(m): 6:20pm On Oct 25, 2015
bulldoza:

O ye quoters,

This guy is absolutely right! I am very sure you have stayed in the east before.
Very hostile people! Don't quote me too oooh.or wanna try say rubish...if you know abia very well am posting from world Bank H.E...Don'ttryit!

2 Likes

Re: Job Vacancies In Abia State Traffic Management Agency by Sylver247: 6:21pm On Oct 25, 2015
Ponponkon:
GOVERNMENT ANNOUNCEMENT!
The Traffic Management Agency of Abia State (TMAAS) responsible for ensuring sanity on Abia roads has vacancies for employment in the following cadre:

1. Principal Road Traffic Officers
2. Senior Road Traffic Officers
3. Administrative Officers
4. Traffic Officers

Applicants must possess any of the following qualifications respectively SSCE, OND, HND or BSc.
Furthermore, applicants must be 1.67m for males and 1.62m for females and must not be above 32 years of age.

All applications and CVs should be forwarded to abeat@abiastate.gov.ng. All applications must be submitted on or before 5pm on Friday, October 30, 2015.

Signed:
Dr. Eme Okoro
Secretary to Abia State Government

That mail is not correct. Pls check it
Re: Job Vacancies In Abia State Traffic Management Agency by Alpacino85(m): 6:28pm On Oct 25, 2015
Ponponkon:
Every good Nigerian resident in Abia State is eligible to apply lalasticlala take note bro
jst checked the site,didn't see any recruitment dia
Re: Job Vacancies In Abia State Traffic Management Agency by Nobody: 6:37pm On Oct 25, 2015
Ponponkon:

Lalasticlala is bigger than this my friend, please next time there is an opportunity for governor of the state, don't hesistate to holla him grin
Re: Job Vacancies In Abia State Traffic Management Agency by Nobody: 7:12pm On Oct 25, 2015
Dahveydson:

This stupidity must stop!!! You stay in your ignorant temple in south west and spill trash while hard working and opening minded yourbas are making money in South east. Do you know a yoruba man has an hotel in Enugu? Yoruba men too own couple of hotels in Asaba. But you people that have never crossed Benin in your life will stay all day spewing ignorant views all over the place.
Dear Mumu,
I have traveled and lived in about 30 States out of the 36 states of the country. I'm presently in Port-Harcourt. You people are very sentimental.
Re: Job Vacancies In Abia State Traffic Management Agency by gog4life(m): 7:13pm On Oct 25, 2015
....but y na..dis Abia government bad oh!!!! shoo because ngwa people short na em make dem give dis kind height!!!!

too baaaaddd
Re: Job Vacancies In Abia State Traffic Management Agency by Nobody: 7:15pm On Oct 25, 2015
Eugenedimgba:
little wonder a lot of Yoruba youths are lazy.Looking for excuse not to compete with others...continue collecting rental fees from hardworking people.Amala eating rascals.
Oloriburuku Agbari Ojukwu
I own 2 supermarkets in Asaba
Re: Job Vacancies In Abia State Traffic Management Agency by joshuajunior(m): 7:17pm On Oct 25, 2015
please which position is for b.sc? have anyone bn able to apply successfully?
Re: Job Vacancies In Abia State Traffic Management Agency by Nobody: 7:44pm On Oct 25, 2015
ukeme200:
Tchidi, come and see ooo. Vacancy don show for ur state

Guy, I no de apply!! Before tribunal go sack governor and the new one go sack me! undecided embarassed
Re: Job Vacancies In Abia State Traffic Management Agency by kayce911(f): 7:54pm On Oct 25, 2015
tchidi:

Guy, I no de apply!! Before tribunal go sack governor and the new one go sack me! undecided embarassed
fear not
Ikpeazu has come to stay

haters can go and die...

1 Like

Re: Job Vacancies In Abia State Traffic Management Agency by debbie(f): 8:48pm On Oct 25, 2015
I just came here to sing abia songs oya.
Abia state oma ka anyi nwere out obi mee abia state k'owere onodu ya ka nke mbu,na ezi okwu.
Abians listen well ,keep ur enviroment clean,cleanliness is next to godliness,so make it a habit today, remember abia is Gods own state,so keep it clean make Abia a cleaner state,a better place to stay,Abia is Gods own state......unu anugo.
If you know this songs just smile along.

To ndi abia niile site na ukwa ngwa,umuahia niile-olokoro,afara,ibeku,item,isuochi,umunnaochi,isiukwuato,bende side-igbere,ohafia,Aro,abiriba na ndi niile.
Ya gazie nu ooo.

3 Likes

Re: Job Vacancies In Abia State Traffic Management Agency by ojay72(m): 9:03pm On Oct 25, 2015
Yes oooo... I Don apply... I hope this works out. Though I still make my cash. Check my signature. No dulling. #runsOffWithMyPrayerBooklet#
Re: Job Vacancies In Abia State Traffic Management Agency by basilo101: 9:09pm On Oct 25, 2015
jamesrichard:

This guy is absolutely right! I am very sure you have stayed in the east before.
Very hostile people! Don't quote me too oooh.or wanna try say rubish...if you know abia very well am posting from world Bank H.E...Don'ttryit!
whether in Abia or kano or Lagos or Akure, all igbos want is equal ryts and level playground 4 competition. u jst dnt hv a Deji or Oba in Abia to giv u undue advantage ova igbos
Re: Job Vacancies In Abia State Traffic Management Agency by ukeme200(m): 9:13pm On Oct 25, 2015
tchidi:

Now wey we get governor wey dey perform u no want apply. Biko, apply so dat we go work for same station dey impound Porsche vehicles
Re: Job Vacancies In Abia State Traffic Management Agency by 123456abc: 10:03pm On Oct 25, 2015
OK.....

Re: Job Vacancies In Abia State Traffic Management Agency by Dahveydson(m): 10:21pm On Oct 25, 2015
bulldoza:

Dear Mumu,
I have traveled and lived in about 30 States out of the 36 states of the country. I'm presently in Port-Harcourt. You people are very sentimental.
Learn how to lie.
Re: Job Vacancies In Abia State Traffic Management Agency by timothyuche1(m): 10:55pm On Oct 25, 2015
Ponponkon:
Link to advertisement @op
Re: Job Vacancies In Abia State Traffic Management Agency by yemmybx(m): 5:13am On Oct 26, 2015
Igbo should just stop complaining about the Yorubas not traveling to another state for a greener pasture. if the Yorubas travel like u, so wat are u planning to do? Yoruba state are calm, progressive and accommodating for you and your businesses, igbo state are kuku referred to as VILLAGE. Yorubas stayed in their states to improve and develop her state. Igbos should learn to stay in their states for the purpose of development, thanks.

1 Like

Re: Job Vacancies In Abia State Traffic Management Agency by NaijainTexas: 5:35am On Oct 26, 2015
That Abia State SSG, he's a good man. I know for a fact. cool

Also, This new administration is changing the whole State; everyone should sit and watch. The old days of past administration and failures are gone. South East states are making a come-back.

I'm forwarding to friends to apply, and I suggest you all do the same too. Get on this boat before it sails off without you, jor.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Certification Vs Masters: Which Is Hotter In Nigerian Labour Market? / Coscharis Group Latest Job Recruitment (6 Positions) / Npower, What is Happening To January 2018 Stipend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.