Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,769 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Job Vacancies In Abia State Traffic Management Agency - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Vacancies In Abia State Traffic Management Agency (18027 Views)

Check Out The Newly Built N-power Build Training Center In Abia State / List Of Successful Candidates For Traffic Management Agency Of Abia State / Massive Job Recruitment At Kaduna State Traffic And Environmental Law Enforcemen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Job Vacancies In Abia State Traffic Management Agency by ucyoma(m): 5:37pm On Nov 16, 2015
The interview is tomorrow by 9am at Abia State secretariat

Please if you don't have an "insider" please don't bother wasting your money (on tfare) and time to come for the interview

Yes if you must know, I didn't apply for this job like many did but my name came out. My uncle who is helping categorically told me not to waste my time coming for the interview that it would be a mere formality (They already have the names of those they want)

The fact that I'm going to be a beneficiary of the "system" won't make me not to say the truth. The system here I'm Nigeria is so messed up that mediocrity and nepotism reign supreme over meritocracy and competence.

MAY GOD HELP US IN NAIJA!
Re: Job Vacancies In Abia State Traffic Management Agency by Sampi4me(m): 6:17pm On Nov 16, 2015
ucyoma:

Eaya, this came late. I have left the venue. The interview is tomorrow by 9am.
is there no way you could help
Re: Job Vacancies In Abia State Traffic Management Agency by ucyoma(m): 6:35pm On Nov 16, 2015
Sampi4me:
is there no way you could help

Honestly I really wish I could, I'm in Aba right now while the list was pasted in umuahia. Sorry bro.
Re: Job Vacancies In Abia State Traffic Management Agency by kayce911(f): 6:50pm On Nov 16, 2015
Sampi4me:
pls can you check for me. ASHEDAGHO ESEOGHENE(ADMIN)
not der
Re: Job Vacancies In Abia State Traffic Management Agency by Ponponkon: 7:28pm On Nov 16, 2015
ucyoma:

Please if you don't have an "insider" please don't bother wasting your money (on tfare) and time to come for the interview

Yes if you must know, I didn't apply for this job like many did but my name came out. My uncle who is helping categorically told me not to waste my time coming for the interview that it would be a mere formality (They already have the names of those they want)

The fact that I'm going to be a beneficiary of the "system" won't make me not to say the truth. The system here I'm Nigeria is so messed up that mediocrity and nepotism reign supreme over meritocracy and competence.

why are you trying to deceive others? This job is purely on merit,stop the lies

1 Like

Re: Job Vacancies In Abia State Traffic Management Agency by stlarry001(m): 8:18pm On Nov 16, 2015
ucyoma:

You did not apply but asking if the list is out even when you know that your uncle is doing it for you.

deceive those you can

1 Like

Re: Job Vacancies In Abia State Traffic Management Agency by Akpetek: 8:25pm On Nov 16, 2015
pls nairalanders i need yoiur urgent advice and help, i just received a job interview message today by abia state transport service.. Traffic Management Agency of Abia State(TMAAS) and the interview is tomorrow . pls i need the necessary information about them and your advice.
THANKS,
Re: Job Vacancies In Abia State Traffic Management Agency by kayce911(f): 8:32pm On Nov 16, 2015
ucyoma:

see you talking as if Vivian Uma and Eme Okoro are your parents.... Abi Okezie Ikpeazu na ur uncle.......

stop claiming what you are not.wait till appointment letters start rolling out.

1 Like

Re: Job Vacancies In Abia State Traffic Management Agency by kayce911(f): 8:37pm On Nov 16, 2015
Akpetek:
pls nairalanders i need yoiur urgent advice and help, i just received a job interview message today by abia state transport service.. Traffic Management Agency of Abia State(TMAAS) and the interview is tomorrow . pls i need the necessary information about them and your advice.
THANKS,
you got text message or you saw ur name on that list ?
Re: Job Vacancies In Abia State Traffic Management Agency by urchrlex: 8:44pm On Nov 16, 2015
kayce911:
you got text message or you saw ur name on that list ?

Got the same text message too.
Re: Job Vacancies In Abia State Traffic Management Agency by Ponponkon: 9:01pm On Nov 16, 2015
Akpetek:
THANKS,
lol,u dey luk 4 xpo? Mastery safety and traffic signs could help,other civil rules go help too lalasticlala I hope I no aid xpo. Nna I don't know what they will ask but just know civic rule and traffic stuffs.
Re: Job Vacancies In Abia State Traffic Management Agency by stlarry001(m): 9:03pm On Nov 16, 2015
Ponponkon:
lol,u dey luk 4 xpo? Mastery safety and traffic signs could help,other civil rules go help too lalasticlala I hope I no aid xpo. Nna I don't know what they will ask but just know civic rule and traffic stuffs.

what are civil service rules, I don't even have idea of that stuff
Re: Job Vacancies In Abia State Traffic Management Agency by kayce911(f): 9:22pm On Nov 16, 2015
stlarry001:

what are civil service rules, I don't even have idea of that stuff
guy don't panic,govt interview isn't a serious one..last Thursday I had interview with abia state judicial service commission and all they did was to inspect our credentials.
Re: Job Vacancies In Abia State Traffic Management Agency by ucyoma(m): 9:28pm On Nov 16, 2015
kayce911:
see you talking as if Vivian Uma and Eme Okoro are your parents.... Abi Okezie Ikpeazu na ur uncle.......

stop claiming what you are not.wait till appointment letters start rolling out.

Lol, chill bro! Do you even know me to conclude that non of the above mentioned names is my uncle?
Well, they may not be my parents or uncles, but one thing I know is that by the special grace of God I'm covered by "the powers that be" regarding this job.

I may not know Eme Okoro, but I surely know him far more than you

Like you said, let's just wait till the appointment letters start rolling out.
Re: Job Vacancies In Abia State Traffic Management Agency by ucyoma(m): 9:40pm On Nov 16, 2015
Ponponkon:
why are you trying to deceive others? This job is purely on merit,stop the lies
Well bro, I'm not deceiving you oooo just posted what I felt was an advice cos I learnt some people may consider traveling down to Umuahia for the interview

Please define merit? If you like believe or not, I didn't apply for this job and was shortlisted and was told not to bother leaving what I'm doing for the interview tomorrow. Is that how merits works?
Re: Job Vacancies In Abia State Traffic Management Agency by Ponponkon: 9:44pm On Nov 16, 2015
ucyoma:

Well bro, I'm not deceiving you oooo just posted what I felt was an advice cos I learnt some people may consider traveling down to Umuahia for the interview

Please define merit? If you like believe or not, I didn't apply for this job and was shortlisted and was told not to bother leaving what I'm doing for the interview tomorrow. Is that how merits works?

As a good citizen reject the offer and report the issue to ICPC so that those involved would be prosecuted
Re: Job Vacancies In Abia State Traffic Management Agency by ucyoma(m): 10:08pm On Nov 16, 2015
Ponponkon:
As a good citizen reject the offer and report the issue to ICPC so that those involved would be prosecuted

Lol! I will do just that. I will reject the offer and even report it directly to Buhari ( the principal corruption-fighter) so he will give it to his northern brother like he's been doing
Re: Job Vacancies In Abia State Traffic Management Agency by kayce911(f): 6:33am On Nov 17, 2015
ucyoma:

Lol, chill bro! Do you even know me to conclude that non of the above mentioned names is my uncle?
Well, they may not be my parents or uncles, but one thing I know is that by the special grace of God I'm covered by "the powers that be" regarding this job.

I may not know Eme Okoro, but I surely know him far more than you

Like you said, let's just wait till the appointment letters start rolling out.

I hate guys that make mouth a lot...I wish you could be courageous enough to meet me at the interview hall...I don't boast with politicians cos they can so disappoint. with if I tell you that I was in an event last weekend that brought together Eme Okoro,Vivian Uma,udo oko chukwu,commissioner of transport(Nnenna obewu) and other bigwig but that would not make me to come online and blab....plz don't always come online to spew thrash..

2 Likes

Re: Job Vacancies In Abia State Traffic Management Agency by ucyoma(m): 7:21pm On Nov 17, 2015
kayce911:
I hate guys that make mouth a lot...I wish you could be courageous enough to meet me at the interview hall...I don't boast with politicians cos they can so disappoint. with if I tell you that I was in an event last weekend that brought together Eme Okoro,Vivian Uma,udo oko chukwu,commissioner of transport(Nnenna obewu) and other bigwig but that would not make me to come online and blab....plz don't always come online to spew thrash..

Guy I'm not cut out for any kind of e-fight with anybody.
Please let's just end this rubbish/fuss and wait till the offer letters start rolling out as you suggested.
I no know you and you no know me either
Thanks!
Re: Job Vacancies In Abia State Traffic Management Agency by stlarry001(m): 5:27pm On Nov 26, 2015
hello house a friend just mailed me now that she saw my name and that the list is out and on the post we are starting the training on the 28th of this month and its for 3 weeks, who else got this information.
Re: Job Vacancies In Abia State Traffic Management Agency by kayce911(f): 5:31pm On Nov 26, 2015
stlarry001:
hello house a friend just mailed me now that she saw my name and that the list is out and on the post we are starting the training on the 28th of this month and its for 3 weeks, who else got this information.
was it posted at the ministry of transport?
Re: Job Vacancies In Abia State Traffic Management Agency by stlarry001(m): 5:33pm On Nov 26, 2015
Here's an important announcement: Successful candidates for assignment with the Traffic Management Agency of Abia State (TMAAS) are requested to report to the FRSC Academy Udi, Enugu State on Saturday 28th November 2015. The names have been displayed at: Ministry of Works Aba Ministry of Transport, State’s secretariat Umuahia Abia State Government official website: www.abiastate.gov.ng Training will be for 3 weeks and the candidates are to come with the following items for the training. 2 pairs of black trousers 4 White T-shirt 1 pair of black shoe 1 pair of white canvas 1 track suit 2 white bedsheets White/black socks (2 pairs each) Cutleries Blanket Writing materials 2 white shorts Medical Certificate of Fitness from a Government hospital is mandatory Signed: Dr. Eme Okoro Secretary to the State Government, Abia State
Re: Job Vacancies In Abia State Traffic Management Agency by NaijainTexas: 8:52pm On Nov 26, 2015
For all those looking for the list, I don't believe the list above is easy to read, it is linked here: http://www.abiastate.gov.ng/news/successful-candidates-for-the-traffic-management-agency-of-abia-state-tmaas/
Re: Job Vacancies In Abia State Traffic Management Agency by ucyoma(m): 9:14pm On Nov 26, 2015
I got this message earlier in the day

This is to inform you that you have been shortlisted for recruitment into the traffic management agency of Abia state (TMAAS) and will be required to report to camp as below
Date: Saturday 28th Nov; 2015
Venue: FRSC Academy, Udi Enugu state.
For more info, check the Abia state official website.

Meanwhile, I was called much earlier on Sunday by the recruitment team; and was told that the salary is N30,000 without pension.

I'm not accepting the offer. The salary is poor to a graduate, and above all, I don't like the nature of the job.

I Wish those who will attend the training the very best of luck.
Re: Job Vacancies In Abia State Traffic Management Agency by stlarry001(m): 9:31pm On Nov 26, 2015
ucyoma:
I got this message earlier in the day

This is to inform you that you have been shortlisted for recruitment into the traffic management agency of Abia state (TMAAS) and will be required to report to camp as below
Date: Saturday 28th Nov; 2015
Venue: FRSC Academy, Udi Enugu state.
For more info, check the Abia state official website.

Meanwhile, I was called much earlier on Sunday by the recruitment team; and was told that the salary is N30,000 without pension.

I'm not accepting the offer. The salary is poor to a graduate, and above all, I don't like the nature of the job.

I Wish those who will attend the training the very best of luck.

what is really the nature of the work for graduates.
please fill me in to know if I should go
Re: Job Vacancies In Abia State Traffic Management Agency by ucyoma(m): 8:32am On Nov 27, 2015
stlarry001:

what is really the nature of the work for graduates.
please fill me in to know if I should go

Enforcement of traffic laws in Aba. Catching vehicles that disobey traffic laws.
Do you know LASTMA in Lagos? That's exactly what the job is all about
Re: Job Vacancies In Abia State Traffic Management Agency by chachabae(f): 12:16am On Feb 11, 2017
Oriflame Cosmetics in Nigeria are looking for serious minded people who are ready to distribute their products. They will register and serve as their Consultant in all the state of Nigeria. Benefits attached are limitless. Qualification not necessary because periodic online training will be given. We will support and guide you all through when you register. www.oriflame.com.ng For more information, call/ whatsapp 08037749796.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Certification Vs Masters: Which Is Hotter In Nigerian Labour Market? / Vacancies At Covenant University Construction Agency / As A Graduate What Position Can I Apply For INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.