Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,619 members, 7,955,277 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:18 PM

Is Man City In Messi's League? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Is Man City In Messi's League? (508 Views)

Arsenal Finally Agree To Sell Sanchez To Man City Or Chelsea, But Only On One Co / Messi Rejects Barcelona’s New Contract, May Leave Soon – Man City Warms Up / Breaking News: Mourinho Is Man Utds New Manager (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Man City In Messi's League? by Beemhan(m): 5:19pm On Oct 25, 2015
A couple of days ago, as a result of the nil nil draw btwn PSG v Madrid, a British media outfit, goal.com published an article saying that PSG who are rumoured to be interested in Ronaldo, are not in Ronaldo's league, that Ronaldo is too big for them... bla bla (just becos PSG is not an English club). On the other hand, the same goal.com also published an article of how Manchester city are about to break the bank to sign messi and how messi could be on his way to the EPL and such like fantastical and wishful talk. now after diligently watching and analyzing the just concluded Manchester derby, and after remembering how messi has single handedly taken Man City apart in their previous meetings, I am forced to asked, is Man City in Messi's league How come Goal.com hasn't come up with an article saying how City is so not in Messi's league? I guess the answer is blatant enough; unlike PSG, Man City is an English club so they'll keep lying to themselves and every other EPL fan that Ronaldo is too good for PSG but Messi isn't too good for Man city. The last time I checked, The UEFA rankings showed me that PSG is better than City. English media should stop kiddin themselves abeg

(1) (Reply)

Tottenham Hotspur Vs Sunderland 1-1 live / Salford City's Goalkeeper Sent Off For Urinating On Pitch / Elclassico Madrid Vs Barcelona Saturday March 2, 2019 8:45Pm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.