Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,208 members, 7,832,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 19 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

DJBIGGY And Nkechi's Love Turn Sour - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJBIGGY And Nkechi's Love Turn Sour (380 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim And Nkechi Blessing Sunday Continue To Drag Each Other / Nkechi Sunday: "Thank God For This Bum Bum The Lord Gave Me Free Of Charge'' / Empress Njamah And Nkechi Okocha Hang Out (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

DJBIGGY And Nkechi's Love Turn Sour by DJBIGGY(m): 10:05pm On Oct 25, 2015
DJBIGGY calls his girlfriend Nkechi…
Nkechi: “Baby do you still luv me like before?”
DJBIGGY: “Ofcourse Yes, my luv for you will never change and is never ending.”
Nkechi: “Dats my babyyyy, I want you to buy me something.”
DJBIGGY: “Just name it, I am more than capable, you know me now, Nky bebe m”.
Nkechi: “Its just one BB porsche sha…”
DJBIGGY: “No problem. Just find out the price and let me know”
Nkechi: “Its 450,000 naira.”
DJBIGGY: “Is it manual or automatic? Is it still in good shape, as in, the engine. Have you checked the fuel consumption too?” How many kilometers has it done?
Nkechi: “Honey, its not a car ooo… its a phone.”
DJBIGGY: “Phone? Oh! does it come with a plasma tv, wardrobe and generator?”
Nkechi: “Please be serious, are you buying it or not? ”
DJBIGGY sadin a whisper) “Ewo!”
Nkechi: “Helloooooo! are you still there?”
DJBIGGY: “Hiiiiiiiii!”
Nkechi : “What is this, I thought you love me, infact, don’t even bother again. I will call Alhaji to get it for me this evening.”
DJBIGGY: “God punish ya life , na so your tin sweet reach, not only Allhaji, better still, call Atiku he will be faster”
Nkechi: “Am going to delete you”
DJBIGGY: “Is your fone hanging? Cos I have deleted you since you mentioned porsche. ! Thief, how much is bride price even in ya village sef

http://www.olamzy.com/2015/10/jokes-olamz-and-nkechis-love-turn-sour.html
Re: DJBIGGY And Nkechi's Love Turn Sour by chocolateme(f): 10:06pm On Oct 25, 2015
Ndi mgbu!!

(1) (Reply)

Tennessee Courts Reverse Ban On ‘mother’ And ‘father’ / Katy Perry Is Officially Forbe’s Highest-paid Woman In Music For 2015 / (PHOTO) 2face Idibia Joined A Growing List Of Nigerian Celebrities With A Chie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.