Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,676 members, 7,813,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:38 AM

Juliet Ibrahim And Nkechi Blessing Sunday Continue To Drag Each Other - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Ibrahim And Nkechi Blessing Sunday Continue To Drag Each Other (34394 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim And VJ Adams Wedding Photoshoot Causes Stir On Social Media / Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim's Look To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding / Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim As Kids (Throwback Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Juliet Ibrahim And Nkechi Blessing Sunday Continue To Drag Each Other by made4naijamusic: 12:31pm On Jun 15, 2018
The drama continues between Juliet Ibrahim & Nkechi Blessing Sunday on social media.

It all started when Nkechi Blessing called Juliet Ibrahim an idiot for commenting on her post.

Juliet Ibrahim reacted to this by admonishing her that she should have continued with the scene as a professional this apparently struck a nerve as Blessing replied Juliet and called her an idiot in the process.

Juliet Ibrahim then replied to the insult.

Their ‘cat fight’ has now continued on social media:

source : https://www.made4naija.com/2018/06/juliet-ibrahim-and-nkechi-blessing-sunday-continue-to-drag-each-other-on-social-media/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Nkechi Blessing Sunday Continue To Drag Each Other by Thegeneralqueen(f): 12:32pm On Jun 15, 2018
Two grown women ranting like kids sad

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Nkechi Blessing Sunday Continue To Drag Each Other by chriskosherbal(m): 12:34pm On Jun 15, 2018
Babes can quarrel for a very little thing for 5yrs ...they won't settle..

Women !!!

Guys rock cheesy

Na during futbol match dem go forget say them they quarrel hug each other if thier team score grin

82 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Nkechi Blessing Sunday Continue To Drag Each Other by vizkiz: 12:34pm On Jun 15, 2018
Two olosho fighting dirty over the internet.

This Nkechi girl types like a nitwit though. Probably an effect of too many dick punching through to the back of her head thereby affecting her brain. The reply whey Juliet gave her was too epic she has to reply several times with low IQ composed sentences

They should entertain us by taking this to the street. It's been a while I saw cat fights and torn bras cheesy

100 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Nkechi Blessing Sunday Continue To Drag Each Other by Obainoneandonly(m): 12:35pm On Jun 15, 2018
that's d problem most ladies, always acting like kids,or maybe they are

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Nkechi Blessing Sunday Continue To Drag Each Other by Munzy14(m): 12:37pm On Jun 15, 2018
Permit me to give the World savage cup to Juliet!. lmaooooo
Let me take cover, it seems vizkid and thegeneralqueen are taking theirs here. Up. and below.

6 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Nkechi Blessing Sunday Continue To Drag Each Other by Thegeneralqueen(f): 12:39pm On Jun 15, 2018
vizkiz:
Two olosho fighting dirty over the internet.

They should entertain us by taking this to the street. It's been a while I saw cat fights and torn bras cheesy
Here comes the hateration holleration in this dancery comment

9 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Nkechi Blessing Sunday Continue To Drag Each Other by vizkiz: 12:42pm On Jun 15, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Get over them scum and becoming irrelevant

This one is always trying to seek my attentionas usual cheesy

I am sorry I don't like you... I like classy women not Jobless nairaland trolls. Get a job and maybe I will reply your advances. wink

Thegeneralqueen:
Here comes the hateration holleration in this dancery comment

You had to change your comment just to sound like someone with class after I showed you how classless you are. Still your comment is flawed in so many ways grin

Chai.... Sorry I still don't like you. grin

69 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Nkechi Blessing Sunday Continue To Drag Each Other by Olalan(m): 12:45pm On Jun 15, 2018
Really a shame on both of them, throwing decorum to the wind

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Nkechi Blessing Sunday Continue To Drag Each Other by Thegeneralqueen(f): 12:48pm On Jun 15, 2018
vizkiz:
[sup][/sup]

I am sorry I don't like you... You are too dirty and ratchet for my liking. I like classy women not Jobless nairaland trolls. Get a job and maybe I will reply your advances. wink
Just take a look at yourself cheesy with your smelling armpit you had the guts to call someone dirty cheesy Aren't you ashamed of yourself you're already a Bleep up individual go deal with it......

14 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Nkechi Blessing Sunday Continue To Drag Each Other by AloyalNigerian(m): 12:48pm On Jun 15, 2018
These folks need to learn from Wizkid.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Nkechi Blessing Sunday Continue To Drag Each Other by BluntBoy(m): 12:49pm On Jun 15, 2018
This Nkechi is rude and mannerless and very classless and must surely be brainless too.

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Nkechi Blessing Sunday Continue To Drag Each Other by vizkiz: 12:50pm On Jun 15, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Just take a look at yourself cheesy with your smelling hand pit you had the guts to call someone dirty cheesy Aren't you ashamed of yourself you're already a Bleep up individual go deal with it......

See Nkechi family member.

Hand pit.... Dies
grin

143 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Nkechi Blessing Sunday Continue To Drag Each Other by Thegeneralqueen(f): 1:02pm On Jun 15, 2018
vizkiz:

I am sorry I don't like you... I like classy women not Jobless nairaland trolls. Get a job and maybe I will reply your advances. wink

You had to change your comment just to sound like someone with class after I showed you how classless you are.

Chai.... Sorry I still don't like you. grin
What the rainbow colours is happening here shocked You that's working your ass out just for 60k monthly is talking about class cheesy cheesy

12 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Nkechi Blessing Sunday Continue To Drag Each Other by vizkiz: 1:09pm On Jun 15, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
What the rainbow colours is happening here shocked You that's working your ass out just for 60k monthly is talking about class cheesy cheesy

60k monthly?

Where did you get this fact from? Your unwashed anus?

Even in some part of Nigeria, people earn below 60k monthly. Respect their hustle... Prostitution is not a hustle to be proud of even if you earn 3m per sex.

I am certain someone who thinks with her brain will at least type appropriately. Please don't give me cancer in my eyes with this incoherent poohpooh cheesy

90 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Nkechi Blessing Sunday Continue To Drag Each Other by Thegeneralqueen(f): 1:13pm On Jun 15, 2018
vizkiz:

See Nkechi family member.

Hand pit.... Dies
grin
Family? boy you don't have a family to start with cheesy so don't vent out your frustration on this forum

9 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Nkechi Blessing Sunday Continue To Drag Each Other by Thegeneralqueen(f): 1:23pm On Jun 15, 2018
vizkiz:

60k monthly?

Where did you get this fact from? Your unwashed anus?

Even in some part of Nigeria, people earn below 60k monthly. Respect their hustle... Prostitution is not a hustle to be proud of even if you earn 3m per sex.

I am certain someone who thinks with her brain will at least type appropriately. Please don't give me cancer in my eyes with this incoherent poohpooh cheesy
I guess your bar head is making you to jerk your brains out cheesy cheesy

Here rottweiler clean those silent tears cheesy cheesy cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Nkechi Blessing Sunday Continue To Drag Each Other by apcmustwin(f): 3:26pm On Jun 15, 2018
Thegeneralqueen and vizkiz.. U too jobless kids should get a room or stfu!

24 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Nkechi Blessing Sunday Continue To Drag Each Other by mostHandsome01: 3:27pm On Jun 15, 2018
truth be told, the Nkechi lady was wrong, but I am so pissed at how some people reason, everyone can clearly see juliet meant no harm from her first post, But ur hatred for juliet won't let u all speak the truth. God will help some Nigerians and unnecessary bitterness.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Nkechi Blessing Sunday Continue To Drag Each Other by Boyooosa(m): 3:27pm On Jun 15, 2018
Drama or real..
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Nkechi Blessing Sunday Continue To Drag Each Other by Zanas: 3:27pm On Jun 15, 2018
Women can be very petty, small issue weh dem go settle dem wan use am fight world war 3

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Nkechi Blessing Sunday Continue To Drag Each Other by babasolami: 3:29pm On Jun 15, 2018
happy sallah
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Nkechi Blessing Sunday Continue To Drag Each Other by LazyNairalander(m): 3:29pm On Jun 15, 2018
This trash has gotten to lawma? irrelevancy and it occupants.
CHECK MY SIGNATURE joor
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Nkechi Blessing Sunday Continue To Drag Each Other by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jun 15, 2018
They both do not know how to spell. Bad role models for upcoming females.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Nkechi Blessing Sunday Continue To Drag Each Other by elgramz: 3:31pm On Jun 15, 2018
Who be dis nkechi blessing sef and which movie she don act? I never hear her name before this nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Nkechi Blessing Sunday Continue To Drag Each Other by Tonimordred(m): 3:31pm On Jun 15, 2018
Hot and wet pussy pimples
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Nkechi Blessing Sunday Continue To Drag Each Other by DIYhackers: 3:31pm On Jun 15, 2018
This hot slap go trend well
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Nkechi Blessing Sunday Continue To Drag Each Other by OboOlora(f): 3:31pm On Jun 15, 2018
Those two idiots fighting up there aren’t better than the two oloshos fighting.

People take social media wayyyyyyyy too serious, fighting faceless trolls U might never meet in ur life!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Nkechi Blessing Sunday Continue To Drag Each Other by wristbangle: 3:32pm On Jun 15, 2018
Lol attention has been shifted to another cat-fight happening in this thread. tongue

As for both celebrity exchanging verbal war should note that their statements are filled with grammatical blunders, especially Nkechi. The lady grammatical expression connotes that of someone with first school leaving certificate.

13 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Nkechi Blessing Sunday Continue To Drag Each Other by blowjob: 3:33pm On Jun 15, 2018
HOESS NEVER FAIL TO AMUSE ME.... grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Don’t Disrespect Wizkid, If You Mess With Starboy You Mess With Me” Girl Vows / "Are You Pregnant?" - Fan Asks Sylvia Nduka After She Shared This Photo / Kunle Afolayan Shows All His Awards (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.