Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,045 members, 7,838,637 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Life After Delivery - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Life After Delivery (1183 Views)

Joshua Iginla Visits Manger Where Jesus Was Wrapped & Kept After Delivery (Photo / God Raised My Dad Back To Life After Being Dead For 3 Hours / Apostle Suleman Donates N1m To A Baby Who Lost His Mother After Delivery(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Life After Delivery by Nobody: 10:39pm On Oct 25, 2015
Do you believe in life after delivery? The other replied, "why, of course. There has to be something after delivery. Maybe we are here to prepare ourselves for what we will be later."

"Nonsense" said the first. "There is no life after delivery. What kind of life would that be?"

The second said, "I don't know, but there will be more light than here.

Maybe we will walk with our legs and eat from our mouths. Maybe we will have other senses that we can't understand now."

The first replied, "That is absurd. Walking is impossible. And eating with our mouths? Ridiculous! The umbilical cord supplies nutrition and everything we need. But the umbilical cord is so short. Life after delivery is to be logically excluded."
The second insisted,

"Well I think there is something and maybe it's different than it is here. Maybe we won't need this physical cord anymore."

The first replied, "Nonsense. And moreover if there is life, then why has no one ever come back from there? Delivery is the end, and in the after-delivery there is nothing but darkness and silence and oblivion. It takes us nowhere."

"Well, I don't know," said the second, "but certainly we will meet mother and she will take care of us."

The first replied "Mother? You actually believe in Mother? That's laughable. If Mother exists then where is she now?"

The second said, "She is all around us. We are surrounded by Her. We are of Her. It is in Her that we live. Without Her this world would not and could not exist."

"Well I don't see Her its logical that She doesn't exist." Said the first.

To which the second replied, "Sometimes, when you're in silence and you focus and you really listen, you can hear Her heartbeat, perceive Her presence, and you can hear Her loving voice, calling down from above. I believe that the real life starts after delivery. Haven't you felt this all?".

The first answered, "I don't know. I feel good in here. If I only felt more comfortable that would be completely fine. And all this sound you have heard, these are only laws of this world. And all that you felt is only your fantasy"

The second disagreed, "But world can not sing all by himself. Listen carefully and you will hear kind words of this song, you will hear how Mother treats us with love"

The first said, "And what is love? I live here, we get along, and that is all. Don't put some stupid things in your head"

The second replied, "We of course can live here. One can crawl in darkness and doesn't feel physical pain. But I speak about the world, that we will see when time has come. When we will be delivered we will cry firstly because of the pain we brought to our Mother, but then we will be the part of this new world"

Said the first, "Ha! See, what Mother prepared for us - tears and pain. And you think I should thank Her for it? No, no, no, I will do everything to stay here for as much as possible. And if you disagree go there to your so-called "mother"

The second insisted, "But pain and cry would give us strength to live in the new world "

The first answered, "So if I need to survive for this world, so what do I need it for?"

The second said, "To live there for a long time, maybe infinitely and without death. Do you think that Mother cared for us only to see our death in the end? I firmly believe that real life will start after delivery".

1 Like

Re: Life After Delivery by Nobody: 10:44pm On Oct 25, 2015
Personification. Thats how we created Gods. We project our selves and thoughts on to objects/beings around us. That's why some worship cows, and others worship snakes.
Re: Life After Delivery by Nobody: 10:56pm On Oct 25, 2015
musKeeto:
Personification. Thats how we created Gods. We project our selves and thoughts on to objects/beings around us. That's why some worship cows, and others worship snakes.

Figure of speech, that's your excuse? Smh....

1 Like

Re: Life After Delivery by Nobody: 11:00pm On Oct 25, 2015
Thoniameek:

Figure of speech, that's your excuse? Smh....
I understand the analogy is to ridicule the atheist position that God doesn't exist. The babies represent us, humans. The womb represents our universe. The woman, God, our source and through whom we have life.

But that is all it is, an analogy and nothing more. For none of those babies can describe with certainty what their mom looks like. None can claim to have communicated with their mom while in the womb. And it would be a heartless mom who would kill one baby after delivery for claiming she never existed when there was absolutely no proof.

2 Likes

Re: Life After Delivery by Nobody: 11:03pm On Oct 25, 2015
Ok! Mr. Muskeeto. Fine! Alright?

Jeez! cry
Re: Life After Delivery by dalaman: 11:03pm On Oct 25, 2015
musKeeto:

I understand the analogy is to ridicule the atheist position that God doesn't exist. The babies represent us, humans. The womb represents our universe. The woman, God, our source and through whom we have life.

But that is all it is, an analogy and nothing more. For none of those babies can describe with certainty what their mom looks like. None can claim to have communicated with their mom while in the womb. And it would be a heartless mom who would kill one baby after delivery for claiming she never existed when there was absolutely no proof.

How and why they fail to understand this is what I fail to grasp most of the time.
Re: Life After Delivery by Nobody: 11:04pm On Oct 25, 2015
Thoniameek:
Ok! Mr. Muskeeto. Fine! Alright?

Jeez! cry
Lol. Im sonoflucifer. smiley
Re: Life After Delivery by Nobody: 11:08pm On Oct 25, 2015
dalaman:

How and why they fail to understand this is what I fail to grasp most of the time.

Maybe! Just maybe when you're able also to prove your existence, and that you're just not an illusion...... Then I'll be able to prove God to you.

1 Like

Re: Life After Delivery by Nobody: 11:09pm On Oct 25, 2015
musKeeto:

Lol. Im sonoflucifer. smiley

That's why I'm never able to take you serious undecided
Re: Life After Delivery by Nobody: 11:11pm On Oct 25, 2015
Thoniameek:

That's why I'm never able to take you serious undecided
Haha. Cool. Maybe, someday you will. smiley
Re: Life After Delivery by Nobody: 11:14pm On Oct 25, 2015
Thoniameek:

Maybe! Just maybe when you're able also to prove your existence, and that you're just not an illusion...... Then I'll be able to prove God to you.
If God was 'real: beyond the realms of your mind', you wouldn't need to 'prove' him. It would take a certain level of madness to argue the sun doesn't exist. I don't need to prove the 'sun' exists.
But God is like Naija police. Where there is need for evidence, he always comes up short; just throws in any and everything to get a conviction.
Re: Life After Delivery by Nobody: 11:16pm On Oct 25, 2015
musKeeto:

If God was 'real: beyond the realms of your mind', you wouldn't need to 'prove' him. It would take a certain level of madness to argue the sun doesn't exist. I don't need to prove the 'sun' exists.
But God is like Naija police. Where there is need for evidence, he always comes up short. Just throw in any and everything to get a conviction.

Just like you said; "I don't need to prove Him"
Re: Life After Delivery by Nobody: 11:17pm On Oct 25, 2015
Thoniameek:

Just like you said; "I don't need to prove Him"
Hey angry you know i didnt mean that.

Have a great week. Other account was banned because of a comment I made on your spirispiri thread.
Re: Life After Delivery by Nobody: 11:19pm On Oct 25, 2015
musKeeto:

Hey angry you know i didnt mean that.

Have a great week. Other account was banned because of a comment I made on your spirispiri thread.

Eyahh.... tongue
Re: Life After Delivery by Nobody: 11:20pm On Oct 25, 2015
Thoniameek:

Eyahh.... tongue
Be like all the curses wey christians don place for that account don work. Heheh.
Re: Life After Delivery by dalaman: 11:39pm On Oct 25, 2015
Thoniameek:

Maybe when you show me when I have ever stated that my existence is an illusion then I will believe you understand what you are talking about.
Re: Life After Delivery by Nobody: 11:42pm On Oct 25, 2015
dalaman:

Maybe when you show me when I have ever stated that my existence is an illusion then I will believe you understand what you are talking about.

You haven't said that. No! I'm the one saying it.

How are you sure you're not living an illusion?
Re: Life After Delivery by dalaman: 11:50pm On Oct 25, 2015
Thoniameek:

You haven't said that. No! I'm the saying it.

How are you sure you're not living an illusion?

Because I haven't gathered or had access to enough information to come to a conclusion one way or the other with regards to that.
Re: Life After Delivery by Nobody: 11:56pm On Oct 25, 2015
dalaman:

Because I haven't gathered or had access to enough information to come to a conclusion one way or the other with regards to that.

Ok then!

You would only see God when you're able to prove your own existence..... I guarantee you that.
Re: Life After Delivery by dalaman: 12:01am On Oct 26, 2015
Thoniameek:

Ok then!

You would only see God when you're able to prove your own existence..... I guarantee you that.

Why should it be so, we are told that God speaks to many people, just the other day I saw pastor Adeboye on Tv telling people about the conversation he had with God inside the airplane and what God told him to do when he gets to his destination, did he prove his own existence before God spoke to him? What about people inside the bible whom God appeared to according to the story? Which of them proved their existence first before God appeared to them? Was it Moses, Abraham or all the people that lived when Jesus(God) came and lived with me according to the biblical story?
Re: Life After Delivery by Nobody: 12:54am On Oct 26, 2015
dalaman:

Why should it be so, we are told that God speaks to many people, just the other day I saw pastor Adeboye on Tv telling people about the conversation he had with God inside the airplane and what God told him to do when he gets to his destination, did he prove his own existence before God spoke to him? What about people inside the bible whom God appeared to according to the story? Which of them proved their existence first before God appeared to them? Was it Moses, Abraham or all the people that lived when Jesus(God) came and lived with me according to the biblical story?

See, I don't understand which way you want.....

Well if you want the way of the people you just mentioned above - believe! Even when it doesn't make sense to you - yet.

But if can't do the believing part - I think you should stick to the initial way. Prove you exist then you'll see God....
Re: Life After Delivery by dalaman: 9:07am On Oct 26, 2015
Thoniameek:

See, I don't understand which way you want.....

Well if you want the way of the people you just mentioned above - believe! Even when it doesn't make sense to you - yet.

But if can't do the believing part - I think you should stick to the initial way. Prove you exist then you'll see God....

I have been a believer like you for over 12 years. I stopped believing because I realized I was just indoctrinated with the ideas, thoughts, mythology and cultures of other people which I fully accepted without questioning. You said I should believe even if it doesn't make any sense. Why should I accept something that doesn't make any sense to me? I exist, that I know for sure, if there is a God that wants people to know about his existence then he should let people know about it himself. According to stories written about him by other we were told that he used to address the all the people of Israel publicly.

(1) (Reply)

Another Hijabite Corper We All Need To See / See The 136 Christians Who CONVERTED To Islam In Kwara State (photos, Videos) / Somebody Should Interprete This Dream For Me!!!!!! Its Strange.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.