Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Nigeria Vs Australia: FIFA U-17 World Cup: (6 - 0) On 29th October 2015 - Sports (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Australia: FIFA U-17 World Cup: (6 - 0) On 29th October 2015 (99189 Views)

CHAN Qualifier: Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso (2 - 0) On 17th October 2015 / U-17 World Cup: Nigeria Vs USA (2 - 0) On 17th October 2015 / Nigeria Vs DR Congo (0 - 2): Int'l Friendly On 8th October 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Australia: FIFA U-17 World Cup: (6 - 0) On 29th October 2015 by nerilove(m): 5:34am On Oct 29, 2015
Real Madrid, Barca, Man City, Man Utd, Arsenal, B.Munich, PSG etc should be ready to sign up these youngsters after the tournament. Chelsea shouldn't come close. They will destroy their career.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Australia: FIFA U-17 World Cup: (6 - 0) On 29th October 2015 by kobonaire(m): 5:35am On Oct 29, 2015
nerilove:
Real Madrid, Barca, Man City, Man Utd, Arsenal, B.Munich, PSG etc should be ready to sign up these youngsters after the tournament. Chelsea shouldn't come close. They will destroy their career.
You must be a gunner .... LOL

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Australia: FIFA U-17 World Cup: (6 - 0) On 29th October 2015 by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:38am On Oct 29, 2015
u are sick for that statemet
nerilove:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Australia: FIFA U-17 World Cup: (6 - 0) On 29th October 2015 by Spidermon: 5:40am On Oct 29, 2015
We ought to be ashamed. We always excel in U-17 competitions because we take adults to compete against small children.
We face the same countries in the senior category where there is no age advantage and we all know how that ends.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Australia: FIFA U-17 World Cup: (6 - 0) On 29th October 2015 by TheSuperNerd(m): 5:47am On Oct 29, 2015
I'm sorry Sir but did u say Real Madrid??

*smiles*

Oh no..... The other clubs are ok.... But Madrid won't work. Real madrid may have a castilla academy but they don't really go on to be Regulars for Real Madrid's senior team. They don't have a culture of regularly grooming or producing top young talents.

Truth is Real Madrid buys "the best and established" players in the world hence their stars-studded name, "THE GALATICOS".

And uhmm.... Pls take it easy on Chelsea will you? **smiles** I think that's kinda harsh don't u think?.....*smiles*

nerilove:

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Australia: FIFA U-17 World Cup: (6 - 0) On 29th October 2015 by Kingmanny88(m): 5:55am On Oct 29, 2015
LeoFish92:
Wonderful match.. ..all thanks Goes to Etisalat social pack, my durable infinix hotnote battery and my mobile-better-than-dstv-streaming-Giant named KODI , I can barely keep my eyes open, good night under 17 enthusiasts
Hello. Pls, How does the Etisalat chat/social pack work? It requires a cheat, ba? Plus, which one is KODI?
Thanks.
Re: Nigeria Vs Australia: FIFA U-17 World Cup: (6 - 0) On 29th October 2015 by oloriooko(m): 6:00am On Oct 29, 2015
nwakali is a true captain doing the cover ups and screening the central defence
but I noticed that when essien and one other guy came in, nwakali went forward and for the first time in this competition I saw a little of his passing prowess
the guy is a very good ball distributor but the formation amuneke plays makes the guy a defensive midfielder to allow Michael play in front of him.
congrats boys!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Australia: FIFA U-17 World Cup: (6 - 0) On 29th October 2015 by mildflame: 6:00am On Oct 29, 2015
Spidermon:
We ought to be ashamed. We always excel in U-17 competitions because we take adults to compete against small children.
We face the same countries in the senior category where there is no age advantage and we all know how that ends.

Bro not just adults, GRAND PAPAS

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Australia: FIFA U-17 World Cup: (6 - 0) On 29th October 2015 by kayjasper(f): 6:09am On Oct 29, 2015
Spidermon:

mildflame:

Seems you guys are living in the past

Have you heard that in the past 2 world cups, Nigeria has fielded one of the youngest teams in the under-17 world cup competitions?

Have you guys heard about MRI scanning to determine the average age of players?

Age competition has evolved in Nigeria beyond the usual fielding of established Nigerian leaugue players who are almost 30 and still playing at age grade competitions.

If Nigeria don't perform well at the senior team, then its simply cos we don't have a consistent system to nuture the young talents into budding adults.

That's where the issue is....not because they are older than their current age.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria Vs Australia: FIFA U-17 World Cup: (6 - 0) On 29th October 2015 by Nobody: 6:12am On Oct 29, 2015
God of Nazareth
6-0 thats too brutal...
Re: Nigeria Vs Australia: FIFA U-17 World Cup: (6 - 0) On 29th October 2015 by mildflame: 6:18am On Oct 29, 2015
kayjasper:

Seems you guys are living in the past

Have you heard that in the past 2 world cups, Nigeria has fielded one of the youngest teams in the under-17 world cup competitions?

Have you guys heard about MRI scanning to determine the average age of players?

Age competition has evolved in Nigeria beyond the usual fielding of established Nigerian leaugue players who are almost 30 and still playing at age grade competitions.

If Nigeria don't perform well at the senior team, then its simply cos we don't have a consistent system to nuture the young talents into budding adults.

That's where the issue is....not because they are older than their current age.

So since 1985 that we won the MAIDEN tournament we have been inconsistent? The YEMI TELLA squad that also won, was MRI carried out on them? YES or NO
Re: Nigeria Vs Australia: FIFA U-17 World Cup: (6 - 0) On 29th October 2015 by kazmanbanjoko(m): 6:20am On Oct 29, 2015
Those boyz are good. If they catch chelsea, they go beat chelsea home and away.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Australia: FIFA U-17 World Cup: (6 - 0) On 29th October 2015 by Wisdomkosi(m): 6:21am On Oct 29, 2015
This thing na basket ball ooo

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Australia: FIFA U-17 World Cup: (6 - 0) On 29th October 2015 by jossyj: 6:21am On Oct 29, 2015
Nigh. Half dozen
Aus. 0

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Australia: FIFA U-17 World Cup: (6 - 0) On 29th October 2015 by Wisdomkosi(m): 6:22am On Oct 29, 2015
Let me call these guys unripe mangoes
Re: Nigeria Vs Australia: FIFA U-17 World Cup: (6 - 0) On 29th October 2015 by jossyj: 6:26am On Oct 29, 2015
mildflame:

At least that is the only area Nigeria excels
cheating and fraud everywhere in this yeye country
where almost everybody is a cheat
Re: Nigeria Vs Australia: FIFA U-17 World Cup: (6 - 0) On 29th October 2015 by Tweetbright(m): 6:29am On Oct 29, 2015
I know this young lads can trash chelsit after this tournament

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Australia: FIFA U-17 World Cup: (6 - 0) On 29th October 2015 by mildflame: 6:42am On Oct 29, 2015
jossyj:

Bro we'v got lot of EXCELLENT MEN/WOMEN in 9JA the problem is the LEADERSHIP, sincerely speaking I don't CHEAT and will NEVER CHEAT, LEGIT is my BIZNESS
Re: Nigeria Vs Australia: FIFA U-17 World Cup: (6 - 0) On 29th October 2015 by Kbs468(m): 6:45am On Oct 29, 2015
Moz22:
Its also nice to see iheanacho score for city today
1 goal plus 2 assist
Re: Nigeria Vs Australia: FIFA U-17 World Cup: (6 - 0) On 29th October 2015 by awesome11(m): 6:47am On Oct 29, 2015
I'm a year older today; and in line with our tradition on NL, I've come to get my Likes. 400 Likes wouldn't be a bad idea.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Australia: FIFA U-17 World Cup: (6 - 0) On 29th October 2015 by Ihuomadinihu: 6:51am On Oct 29, 2015
Spidermon:
That's a big lie,those boys are that young. Especially that Nwakali guy that i know his agemates even his brother,a former under 17 champion is a small boy. If they are not able to transfer their talents to the senior team, then it's a loophole and problem from the management team and not necessarily age factors.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Australia: FIFA U-17 World Cup: (6 - 0) On 29th October 2015 by bufness(m): 6:57am On Oct 29, 2015
Spidermon:
and how exactly dyu know its adult were taking undecided
Re: Nigeria Vs Australia: FIFA U-17 World Cup: (6 - 0) On 29th October 2015 by femi4: 7:00am On Oct 29, 2015
jossyj:

When we lost against Croatia, the thread was quiet.

Its only when we win, that you guys ll be shouting overage

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Australia: FIFA U-17 World Cup: (6 - 0) On 29th October 2015 by Kennywills7(m): 7:05am On Oct 29, 2015
yorex2011:
If this Australia try come out to try equalize for 2nd half, dem go just chop extra four
Guy u b prophet?

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Australia: FIFA U-17 World Cup: (6 - 0) On 29th October 2015 by signz: 7:15am On Oct 29, 2015
Spidermon:

No sir I beg to disagree. Since the NFF started this their U-13 national team, they've been respecting themselves.

Most of the players from the Iheanacho team graduated from the U-13 national team. Likewise this present U-17 team.

Our problem is seeing these boys progress. Seeing them work extra hard in their clubs and not taking their development for granted. Apart from bad management of the players, what kills our players more is that tend to relax and eat money once they make it to a European Team. Having that natural ability is not enough, they must learn to develop themselves because as we speak a Cristiano Ronaldo is still training harder than most of his team mates.
Re: Nigeria Vs Australia: FIFA U-17 World Cup: (6 - 0) On 29th October 2015 by marlockj: 7:16am On Oct 29, 2015
Spidermon:

Rest nothing Like age in football,you are good you are good.

If that was the case arsenal culd Hv bin at d bottom of the table.

And beside Wich adult r u seeing deir.

Our super eagles r Nt Gud I agree wit u on dis.

If football is abt age our u17 lost d last match,So it Mean d opponent Dat flog are now far older Dan us.

Guy pack u Dnt Hv a point.

Iheanacho scores while in man city pre season playing against older opponent.

If u Lik b 200yrs in a class a brilliant boy will always sweep the 1st position.

Guy pack well u Dnt Hv a point.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Australia: FIFA U-17 World Cup: (6 - 0) On 29th October 2015 by Nickymezor(f): 7:19am On Oct 29, 2015
Nice one guys.... wat a sweet victory
Re: Nigeria Vs Australia: FIFA U-17 World Cup: (6 - 0) On 29th October 2015 by femi4: 7:19am On Oct 29, 2015
awesome11:
I'm a year older today; and in line with our tradition on NL, I've come to get my Likes. 400 Likes wouldn't be a bad idea.

N.B: If you can't click Like, there is an alternative:

Bank details:
Bank: First Bank of Nigeria PLC
Account Number: 3059838873
Account name: Raji Ibrahim Olagoke
your ATM pin?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Australia: FIFA U-17 World Cup: (6 - 0) On 29th October 2015 by bugzbunny: 7:21am On Oct 29, 2015
OVER AGED PLAYERS
Una no dey shame
Senior world cup now... Una yansh go open
Those eaglets are old men
Its not good for Nigerian football
Re: Nigeria Vs Australia: FIFA U-17 World Cup: (6 - 0) On 29th October 2015 by Agimor(m): 7:24am On Oct 29, 2015
pretydiva:
hmmmm
I have change my mind.
Re: Nigeria Vs Australia: FIFA U-17 World Cup: (6 - 0) On 29th October 2015 by mars123(m): 7:25am On Oct 29, 2015
Nigerians will just be badmouthing themselves...who made you a judge as to how old these boys really are? FIFA has already certified them, but no, some people with drag him down mentality will still be spilling bullsht...some Nigerians really disgust me with this 'seem to know it all attitude', and it hasn't helped them once because they actually know nothing.
Re: Nigeria Vs Australia: FIFA U-17 World Cup: (6 - 0) On 29th October 2015 by Agimor(m): 7:25am On Oct 29, 2015
bugzbunny:
OVER AGED PLAYERS Una no dey shame Senior world cup now... Una yansh go open Those eaglets are old men Its not good for Nigerian football
shut up there wats ur prove

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply)

Meet Kaylin Swart, South African Women Team Goalkeeper That Got People Talking / Nigeria Vs Guinea-bissau: AFCON 2021 (2 - 0) On 19th January 2022 / Lionel Messi's New Look As He Resumes Training (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.