Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,900 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:50 PM

Meet Kaylin Swart, South African Women Team Goalkeeper That Got People Talking - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Meet Kaylin Swart, South African Women Team Goalkeeper That Got People Talking (99262 Views)

Morocco's National Women's Team Qualifies For The Knock Out Stages / England Women Team Win Euro 2022 / Benfica Women Team Sores 293 Goals And Concedes 0 after playing 16 Matches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Kaylin Swart, South African Women Team Goalkeeper That Got People Talking by Samakus(m): 10:05am On Dec 02, 2018
Her name is Kaylin Swart!. Born, 30 September 1994 (age 24 years), Port Elizabeth, South Africa.
Height: 1.65 m
Weight: 70 kg.

The Bayana Bayana goalkeeper caught the eyes with her amazing physical features as South Africa lost AWCON final to the Super Falcons of Nigeria.

See Twitter reactions

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Kaylin Swart, South African Women Team Goalkeeper That Got People Talking by Samakus(m): 10:06am On Dec 02, 2018
More reactions

2 Shares

Re: Meet Kaylin Swart, South African Women Team Goalkeeper That Got People Talking by Kalashnikov102(m): 10:07am On Dec 02, 2018
All I can say that she's hot!!

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Kaylin Swart, South African Women Team Goalkeeper That Got People Talking by Perience(m): 10:08am On Dec 02, 2018
Hot lady.... Sweet stew

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Meet Kaylin Swart, South African Women Team Goalkeeper That Got People Talking by Mutemenot(m): 10:16am On Dec 02, 2018
Hot lady with wet kpekus

75 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Kaylin Swart, South African Women Team Goalkeeper That Got People Talking by Topmaike007(m): 10:31am On Dec 02, 2018
her yansh na ebano

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Kaylin Swart, South African Women Team Goalkeeper That Got People Talking by softwerk(f): 10:38am On Dec 02, 2018
angry

I still can't find the nyash everyone is talking about!?

91 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Meet Kaylin Swart, South African Women Team Goalkeeper That Got People Talking by neonly: 10:49am On Dec 02, 2018
Mutemenot:
Hot lady with wet kpekus

18 Likes

Re: Meet Kaylin Swart, South African Women Team Goalkeeper That Got People Talking by MJBOLT: 11:03am On Dec 02, 2018
since you cannot find her yansh kindly show us a photo of your own

softwerk:
angry

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Kaylin Swart, South African Women Team Goalkeeper That Got People Talking by Patrickker(m): 11:59am On Dec 02, 2018
Nothing really spectacular about her. Maybe cos i have seen more, or perhaps different strokes for different folks. I will pick her team mate, Jersey number 12 (cant place her name), over her any day.

10 Likes

Re: Meet Kaylin Swart, South African Women Team Goalkeeper That Got People Talking by Uglymugg: 1:16pm On Dec 02, 2018
It would be a nice feeling for her to hold my balls wink

7 Likes

Re: Meet Kaylin Swart, South African Women Team Goalkeeper That Got People Talking by Nobody: 1:18pm On Dec 02, 2018
Where is the Nyash undecided

4 Likes

Re: Meet Kaylin Swart, South African Women Team Goalkeeper That Got People Talking by Emily22(m): 1:18pm On Dec 02, 2018
The best achievement of our youths since 2012 till date is to give a meaning to something meaningless...

May God help us

91 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Meet Kaylin Swart, South African Women Team Goalkeeper That Got People Talking by nwamabo247(m): 1:19pm On Dec 02, 2018
HI nairalanders sorry for disturbing you,please i need your help. For almost 12yrs now i have been down with spinal cord injure.no source of income i hav been living on family support but right now things are very very difficut for me.expecially feeding an title medications.please i need ur finnacial help and prayer. no matter how small it will make differance thank and GOD BLESS YOU)09027837654
Re: Meet Kaylin Swart, South African Women Team Goalkeeper That Got People Talking by pawesome(m): 1:19pm On Dec 02, 2018
That goal keeper got it grin...whenever she is bout taking a goal kick, d way she bounces is something else

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Kaylin Swart, South African Women Team Goalkeeper That Got People Talking by Pajapaja: 1:19pm On Dec 02, 2018
Allahu Akbar
Re: Meet Kaylin Swart, South African Women Team Goalkeeper That Got People Talking by modaink333: 1:20pm On Dec 02, 2018
I hope say CHI CHI de see how female footballer suppose be?

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Kaylin Swart, South African Women Team Goalkeeper That Got People Talking by gurunlocker: 1:20pm On Dec 02, 2018
How was she able to take SA to final with that as shocked

4 Likes

Re: Meet Kaylin Swart, South African Women Team Goalkeeper That Got People Talking by Pidginwhisper: 1:20pm On Dec 02, 2018
kiss
Re: Meet Kaylin Swart, South African Women Team Goalkeeper That Got People Talking by easynetsms(m): 1:21pm On Dec 02, 2018
She is beautiful that's all I have to say

Buy cheap internet data plan. Check my profile for more details
Re: Meet Kaylin Swart, South African Women Team Goalkeeper That Got People Talking by Nobody: 1:21pm On Dec 02, 2018
she's just there undecided I thoughts she's a stunner self undecided

2 Likes

Re: Meet Kaylin Swart, South African Women Team Goalkeeper That Got People Talking by Nobody: 1:21pm On Dec 02, 2018
The REAL SLAY QUEEN
Re: Meet Kaylin Swart, South African Women Team Goalkeeper That Got People Talking by Okiemuteomos(m): 1:22pm On Dec 02, 2018
Mutemenot:
Hot lady with wet kpekus
waffi
Re: Meet Kaylin Swart, South African Women Team Goalkeeper That Got People Talking by keryj(f): 1:24pm On Dec 02, 2018
Hot even in sport outfit kiss

1 Like

Re: Meet Kaylin Swart, South African Women Team Goalkeeper That Got People Talking by Nobody: 1:24pm On Dec 02, 2018
ok seen.
Re: Meet Kaylin Swart, South African Women Team Goalkeeper That Got People Talking by tallfish145(m): 1:25pm On Dec 02, 2018
softwerk:
angry

you are blind or jealous

3 Likes

Re: Meet Kaylin Swart, South African Women Team Goalkeeper That Got People Talking by frankfrancis871: 1:25pm On Dec 02, 2018
sad

How does that dispute the fact the most foolish people are located in Nigeria?

Give me a gun and I will shoot out that foolishness!

9 Likes

Re: Meet Kaylin Swart, South African Women Team Goalkeeper That Got People Talking by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:25pm On Dec 02, 2018
She is beautiful. kiss kiss

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Kaylin Swart, South African Women Team Goalkeeper That Got People Talking by PhilKoncept: 1:26pm On Dec 02, 2018
i have discovered that doodle animation video has a way of engaging one thereby ensuring one sees the end of the video once its starts,
that is why i will want you to make use of it for the promotion of your products and services this December
call 07038198833 for more info

Re: Meet Kaylin Swart, South African Women Team Goalkeeper That Got People Talking by bknight: 1:26pm On Dec 02, 2018
Those hips tho’

The camera focused on her too many times & for too long each time

The niggah behind that camera must have had a hard-on grin

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lionel Messi's New Look As He Resumes Training (Photos) / Nigeria Vs Sierra Leone: AFCON Qualifiers (4 - 4) On 13th November 2020 / Algeria Vs Nigeria: FIFA 2018 World Cup Qualifiers 1 - 1 (Full Time)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.