Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,157 members, 7,849,586 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:16 AM

What Can Be The Cause Of Not Pooping For Long. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Can Be The Cause Of Not Pooping For Long. (358 Views)

Tissue Paper Or Water After Pooping, Which Is More Hygienic? / I Bet You May Have Been Pooping The Wrong Way All Your Life / You’ve Been Pooping The Wrong Way All Your Life And You Don’t Even Know About It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Can Be The Cause Of Not Pooping For Long. by MrCEO69(m): 2:53am On Oct 26, 2015
Hello, pls i need doctors in the house, i need help for a friend of mine, who is not sick per say, but has this disturbing problem.
She just told me that she hvnt poo for a week now and i ask her if she had taken oranges or even enough vegetables, she then told me that this case is not diff, that there was a time she v stayed for 1month and she didn't poo and dnt even feel like going to poo, and she became worried den, so she contacted one of her friend who is a doctor in the US, the doc said she should take oranges, but after taken 10 oranges nothing happened, she called her friend a again, then she recommended a drug for her, which she went to buy, and what told buy the chemist man that if she is going out that she shouldn't tk these drug even for the next 2days, she shouldn't go out because the drug is for purging. My friend took it, but to her surprise, she only went to toilet that morning and that was all. Now she feels that this is a normal thing, which i think isn't...
Pls cnt dis be a malfunction or normal? 1week isn't joke not to talk of a mnth.

(1) (Reply)

Alpha Peak Beans And Green Leafy Vegetables / For Skin Rejuvenation And Anti-aging, This Product Has / With A Specific End Goal To Get A Solution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.